2 people like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by karennng 2012-12-14 11:10

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-12-13 20:45 | Report Abuse

hahaaha... you'll can see now clearly his intention to promote himself & his group so called Turtle.... If you are good, you dont have to promote. Good things no need pretty words.

This is all to promote his group so that many will continue to flock his group !!! beware !!
"Our group is excited about next year ... and we will prove to all that we are the minority 20% that do not lose money and now, we want many in our tratles group to profit well ...

I still have long way to go ... to achieve my financial freedom goal. But, remember ... I was from another extreme end(broke) just years back ... I m going to open my own tuition centers ... perhaps, trading centers in future ... and making few millionaires in our young tratles.? "

fandi

280 posts

Posted by fandi > 2012-12-13 21:47 | Report Abuse

Good one CP Teh.... Keep it up

karennng

11 posts

Posted by karennng > 2012-12-14 10:22 | Report Abuse

One can definitely learn something from you Mr Teh. Thanks for sharing. Is priceless.

karennng

11 posts

Posted by karennng > 2012-12-14 11:10 | Report Abuse

Mr Teh, I believe if you have the right mind set and focus of your mission and vision, I bet one day, you will be a millionaire. I do not know you but reading and following your postings, I believe in you; YOU will make it. It is a matter of time. The world out there is not very kind, just believe in yourself. You made a very good turnaround with hindsight & wisdom. You are like the rising phoenix.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz