Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by New Insight Sabah 2013-01-10 12:29

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-01-10 08:41 | Report Abuse

The year when all the greasy guys got kicked out?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-01-10 11:53 | Report Abuse

need fungshui master to tell all these ar? LOL

only part i can give in to is about the birthdate, coz i dunno the mumbo jumbo! :)

"With regards to the possible election outcome, Joey Yap does not know the answer. But based on the political leaders' prospects looking at their dates of birth, (he said) Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak's prospects are better than that of Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim," said CIMB head of equity research Terence Wong in a note to clients yesterday.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-01-10 12:11 | Report Abuse

"With regards to the possible election outcome, Joey Yap does not know the answer. But based on the political leaders' prospects looking at their dates of birth, (he said) Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak's prospects are better than that of Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim," said CIMB head of equity research Terence Wong in a note to clients yesterday.

That from " head of equity research" to clients?
My goodness.

Posted by New Insight Sabah > 2013-01-10 12:29 | Report Abuse

First, who owns CIMB and who is its boss? Well, every year is a good year. If there's a bad year, it is people who make it so. I'm sure many of us here have played the snake and ladder boardgame. Perhaps a snake and ladder year is in store for us. You throw a dice, move a few paces and if you're lucky you climb a ladder. It may be a short or a long climb, depending on the length of the ladder. If not, you may find yourself being swallowed by a snake. And if it's a long one, down you go all the way to the bottom!

Happy trading or investing!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz