Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by lotsofmoney 2013-02-28 16:38

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-02-28 15:48 | Report Abuse

i think I can understand what Khalid is doing. rather than the perceived blackmail by Rozali (a known UMNO supporter), i think in the long run, it is better for Selangor to have its own water treatment plants if the RM9+ bn offer fails to materialize.

The problem now is timing. Will the building of new treatment plants negate the problem of water taps running dry if so perceived in 2014. Or are the current dry taps only linked to faulty pipes as claimed? Also, will building new plants isolates the already standing agreement with Syabas and the other three concessionaires especially?

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-02-28 16:20 | Report Abuse

Since land is the state matter, just increase the assessment for all the treatment plants, pipes, pump house by 100000% force our Rozali (Rosak D) to wake up and do a better job or pass the job to a better person of which there are plenty.

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-02-28 16:29 | Report Abuse

They should award the project to JAKS since this is the only party that don't have conflict of interest with GLC :)

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-02-28 16:38 | Report Abuse

I do not expect that to happen. Like a true Malaysia, R will hold onto his job no matter what. In most other country, the whole board would had resigned or sacked.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz