3 people like this.

78 comment(s). Last comment by bingo 2013-03-15 02:34

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 15:50 | Report Abuse

Anda pilih siapa?

Pulau Pinang di bawah PR dipimpin oleh Ketua Menteri Lim Guan Eng, jelas cekap, bersih dan bebas dari pengaruh penyeleweng. Manakala, mantan Ketua Menteri BN Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon lebih dikenali sebagai boneka UMNO, sehingga tidak berani me...ngambil tindakan ke atas ahli UMNO yang membakar gambar beliau.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7503/lger.jpg

So anda pilih siapa?

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 16:02 | Report Abuse

Anda pilih siapa?

Selangor di bawah PR dipimpin oleh Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim, yang bukan sahaja bekerja keras, tetapi juga terbukti bersih & telus. Manakala, mantan MB BN Dato' Seri Mohd Khir Toyo dihukum mahkamah 12 bulan penjara atas kesalah...an rasuah.

Anda pilih siapa?

Walaupun Suruhanjaya Pengecah Rasuah Malaysia (SPRM) cuba sedaya-upaya untuk memperkaitkan Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim dengan rasuah dan tuduhan-tuduhan liar, akhirnya SPRM terpaksa mengaku bahawa beliau adalah bersih.

Pada masa yang sama, mantan MB Selangor, Dato' Seri Mohd Khir Toyo didapati berasuah oleh Mahkamah kerana berpeluang membeli rumah mewah dengan harga yang terlalu murah daripada pihak kontraktor yang telah diberi pelbagai kontrak daripada kerajaan negeri semasa beliau memimpin, dari tahun 2000 sehingga 2008.

Apakah yang akan terjadi kepada kekayaan Selangor jikalau Khir Toyo menang dalam pilihanraya 2008 tidak dapat terfikir. Masalah pimpinan UMNO sekarang begitu rumit sehingga presiden UMNO Datuk Seri Najib Razak terpaksa dilantik sebagai Pengarah Pilihanraya Selangor BN kerana tiada pimpinan UMNO Selangor yang setanding dengan imej bersih Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim.

Dan kalaulah, PR tewas di Selangor dalam PRU-13 yang akan datang seperti yang dijangka dan diharapkan oleh pemimpin UMNO, maka hartanah kerajaan Selangor akan sekali lagi diselewengkan kepada pemimpin dan kroni-kroni BN.

Anda pilih siapa?

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1102/mbsb.jpg

So anda pilih siapa?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-13 16:04 | Report Abuse

i do always think why not propose Khalid as PM and Anwar as minister mentor? :) that would really put PR in a solid position!

ledzepp

372 posts

Posted by ledzepp > 2013-03-13 16:06 | Report Abuse

LGE on merit

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 16:09 | Report Abuse

BN/UMNO padam muda lah, haa haa haa

Pakatan regime won’t bankrupt nation, says Musa Hitam

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia will not become bankrupt if Pakatan Rakyat (PR) trumps the Barisan Nasional (BN) to take Putrajaya, Tun Musa Hitam said as concern grows over the nation’s economic state amid a possible regime change in the coming polls.

The former deputy prime minister appeared to defend the opposition pact, which has been forecast by politicians and some observers aligned to the ruling BN coalition as likely to empty the nation’s coffers and scare off foreign investors with their proposed public policies in their bid to take federal power.

“That is a political statement; in my opinion, no. In fact, I have openly commented on this matter, including to bankers and outsiders.

“If the opposition were to rule, they would not make foreign investors run away. They will not do so and bankrupt the economy,” Musa was quoted as saying at a news conference in Shah Alam yesterday by Malay language news website, Sinar Harian Online.

The 78-year-old, who had been in office from 1981 to 1986, was reported saying the pact would work hard to maintain the country’s economic growth should it win in the 13th general election as it was important to present a positive picture to draw in investors.

Without naming any one person or party, he lashed out at PR’s critics who have been mounting a psychological campaign against the PKR-DAP-PAS partnership by repeatedly casting doubt on their election manifesto.

“If you accept the concept of democracy, you will therefore not say another party will bankrupt the nation,” Musa was quoted saying.

Malaysia’s economy grew 5.4 per cent last year, slightly above the economy’s potential rate of about five per cent, global research house Moody’s Analytics reported last month.

Southeast Asia’s third-largest economy will weather the next general election and maintain its robust growth even if there is a change in government, renowned world economist Nouriel Roubini told the Datum Economic Forum 2013 here on March 1.

Roubini, also known in the media as “Dr Doom” for his consistently pessimistic economic outlook, gave his prediction today amid previous warnings by names such as veteran statesman Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and former police chief Tan Sri Musa Hassan that Malaysia will descend into political and economic chaos should PR win the next polls.

“I would say whatever the result is going to be, this country has shown institutional and political stability.

“Investors recognised that, and therefore as long as there is a democratic process, as long as there’ll be policy clarity after those elections, it’s certainly going to be positive,” he said.

The PKR-DAP-PAS opposition parties had won 82 out of 222 federal seats in Parliament and four states in Election 2008, denying the BN their traditional two-thirds supermajority.

The landmark win has boosted the opposition bloc in their bid to topple the BN and form the next federal government.

Malaysia is expected to go to polls in the next few weeks.

Analysts have said the possibility for a regime change has emerged for the first time ever since the country’s independence in 1957.

- The Malaysian Insider

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/pakatan-regime-wont-bankrupt-nation-says-musa-hitam/

mansor80

100 posts

Posted by mansor80 > 2013-03-13 16:13 | Report Abuse

saya pilih bingo...lol..

KC loh, agreed...

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-13 16:16 | Report Abuse

Penang don't need to argue anymore lah sure Roket 1.Just I'm wondering whether PKR still can defend their power at Kedah state.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-13 16:34 | Report Abuse

PR sound a bit over confidence recently, especially by forecasting the result of parliament seat.

doesn't sound like a good move to my opinion.still cannot believe PR can made such forecast,really sound under estimating their opponents

over-confident is always not a good impression

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2013-03-13 16:40 | Report Abuse

I think PR will take over the federal....johor, sabah and sarawak.....45 seats will go to PR in the coming election....judging from the people sentiment there.....strictly my opinion....

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-13 16:42 | Report Abuse

I thought Johor & Melaka is BN sure win state lah

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-13 16:43 | Report Abuse

he said strictly his opinion mar... hahaha

hope announcement this evening! time for the truth where the "up to 50%" fence sitters will vote!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2013-03-13 16:46 | Report Abuse

Hustle.....johor 11 seats almost gone.....sabah....19 seats and 15 seats in sarawak.........

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2013-03-13 16:51 | Report Abuse

In my opinion it is only good to have a equal development in all Penang district be it mainland or Island.

There is no wrong and right.... in building few more inter-connect highways and also the sea tunnel.

Then if the federal are so real and really have the "Rakyat Didahulukan" mentality....why not straight away announce The MONORIAL project in Penang Island - by aka Najib @ BN government even before election.....

Penang people want Tunnel & Highway interconnect that is free of toll and MONORAIL of course......

We dont need PSY to perform here laaa....

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2013-03-13 16:51 | Report Abuse

In my opinion it is only good to have a equal development in all Penang district be it mainland or Island.

There is no wrong and right.... in building few more inter-connect highways and also the sea tunnel.

Then if the federal are so real and really have the "Rakyat Didahulukan" mentality....why not straight away announce The MONORIAL project in Penang Island - by aka Najib @ BN government even before election.....

Penang people want Tunnel & Highway interconnect that is free of toll and MONORAIL of course......

We dont need PSY to perform here laaa....

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2013-03-13 16:53 | Report Abuse

Bursa will surpass 2000 level if PR takeover.......we need to catch up with the regional peers particularly in indonesia and the phillipines!!!

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-13 16:54 | Report Abuse

2000 "like it" haha

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-13 17:02 | Report Abuse

actually i'm the one of the fence sitters :), if some party seems to be too strong, time to do some fine tuning/balancing

sorry to PR campaigner - u guys really sound a bit over confident at the moment. might lose all the "pity vote" from the fence sitters

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-13 17:06 | Report Abuse

backside not painful ar, sitting on the fence so long! LOL

but i agree with you, that stronger opposition is a must! never let one party get too strong!

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-13 17:08 | Report Abuse

But honestly said lah,don't be too bias.For both party also have Good candidates one,just judge by yourself is the candidates really can serve your area better?No matter he is from BN or PKR.Just vote for person not the party itself.

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2013-03-13 17:11 | Report Abuse

Passeby.....i pitty you still yet to wake up.....

there will be no place for the nuetral people when the country is in entangled with the crisis of from the bad apple heading to the rotten...

Do you think you still want to be smart by adopting the nuetral stand! You are oblige to discharge yr duty when the country need you lah....

Attempt to be smart is disastrous to our and future generation!!!

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-13 17:13 | Report Abuse

not painful at all, kinda agree with hustle

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-13 17:15 | Report Abuse

Just some funny voting methods form the Taiwanese family.If there are 4 family members from 1 family,they will divide 2 vote for each party to remain equal management.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-13 17:16 | Report Abuse

by all means, passerby :) check for blisters occasionally ok? hehehe

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:18 | Report Abuse

my vote will be for any party EXCEPT UMNO CONTROLLED BN!!!!!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:19 | Report Abuse

At least Pakatan does something beneficial the people, not beend find ways to squeeze the people

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2013-03-13 17:22 | Report Abuse

Again this culprit...

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-03-13 17:23 | Report Abuse

kcloh, when I first met Khalid, I was told be his colleagues he got soft hands.
His hobby then was knitting and sewing

LOL

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:24 | Report Abuse

Forum Manifesto Rakyat: Pakatan Harapan Rakyat - 13hb Mac (Rabu), 8mlm di Dewan Sivik MBPJ bersama YB Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad, sdr Rafizi Ramli, Dr Ong Kian Ming. Sebarkan!

.....BN supporters go & ask your questions and make yourself satisfied but please no eggs or stone throwing lah, lol

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:25 | Report Abuse

and saufi74 can go too and ask questions until shit comes out of his mouth to.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-13 17:27 | Report Abuse

@datuk: i'm voting la, just haven't fix to vote for which party

see how well BN & PR doing their campaign this coming election before deciding :)

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-03-13 17:27 | Report Abuse

rotten tomatoes allowed. Pretty expensive now

hellboyjb

48 posts

Posted by hellboyjb > 2013-03-13 17:27 | Report Abuse

seem like many be end supported still sleeping like badawi ... kakaka .

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:29 | Report Abuse

...and nobody will say you are stupid if you don't open your mouth, haa haa haa

hellboyjb

48 posts

Posted by hellboyjb > 2013-03-13 17:31 | Report Abuse

are u the stupid one supporting be end ?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-13 17:36 | Report Abuse

hehe tonylim, you got try shaking his hands or not? :)

Khalid is good, that i have no doubt about it, despite his blunder on the Manifesto is not promise! I like him a lot despite BN always try to paint a picture of him being a bumbling guy. That is something i dont subscribe to on the part of BN. time will always show who is working and who is not, who is doing a good job and who is not! He definitely should be voted back in, in my estimate!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by hellboyjb > Mar 13, 2013 05:31 PM | Report Abuse

are u the stupid one supporting be end ?

100% support brother hellboyjb, these people see not, hear not but talk kok only, haa haa haa

hellboyjb

48 posts

Posted by hellboyjb > 2013-03-13 17:38 | Report Abuse

i know khalid n lge working hard for rakyat . but never seem be end/najis working . only talk talk talk ...

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:45 | Report Abuse

Musa Hitam: Tidak bankrap jika PR memerintah.

Tiada lagi negara didunia yang bangkrap kerana memberi kebajikan kepada rakyat, tetapi banyak negara bangkrap bila pemimpinnya boros dan rasuah...Laporan audit membuktikan Pakatan boleh mentadbir dengan lebih baik.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/623/musar.jpg

hellboyjb

48 posts

Posted by hellboyjb > 2013-03-13 17:48 | Report Abuse

bingo

totally agree with u ...

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-03-13 17:50 | Report Abuse

semua buta gaji.
I still doubt the majority of the top guns really understood how PR can bankrupt the country shd PR take over.

moven00

705 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2013-03-13 17:50 | Report Abuse

Buat Baik dapat baik....

Buat Jahat lama-lama orang pun tahu....

hellboyjb

48 posts

Posted by hellboyjb > 2013-03-13 17:52 | Report Abuse

moven00

hahaha ... u are the great one. totally true enough.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-13 17:57 | Report Abuse

brother moven00, very correctly said.

Buat Jahat lama-lama orang pun tahu....sekarang dengan gambar sini, semua orang tahu, haa haa haa

Bahasa English ialah, "you can run but you cannot hide", hee hee hee

Dah 55 tahun memerintah tapi tak matang berpolitik. Menggunakan kekerasan. Ajak berdebat takut. Macam ni pun rakyat masih tak nampak kerakusan dan keganasan BN UMNO & sekutu²nya nak pertahankan kuasa. Belum lagi penyelewengan rasuah bagai.

Cukuplah.. KUBURKAN BN!
BARANG NAIK...

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9999/batus.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-14 00:36 | Report Abuse

Barisan Nasional is a one big family of parasites

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2480/parasites.jpg

bighunter

128 posts

Posted by bighunter > 2013-03-14 14:00 | Report Abuse

if PR take over and country go bankrupt, then good la....... can buy Dutch Lady, BAT , Nestle at RM0.50 each .... why not...... hahaha. Let's make this happen and we all will benefit in the long run

tand3

101 posts

Posted by tand3 > 2013-03-14 14:09 | Report Abuse

Ole ole ole.......

Lets wait and see....

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-15 01:29 | Report Abuse

talk about UMNO spending Rakyat's money like their grandfather's money & why can't they follow what YB LGE is doing in Penang?

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1614/penang5.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-15 02:05 | Report Abuse

Anda pilih siapa?

Anda pilih siapa?

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6673/pilih5.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-15 02:25 | Report Abuse

Sehingga 31 Dis 2012 Skim Mesra Usia Emas (SMUE), program kemasyarakatan kerajaan Pakatan Rakyat negeri Selangor telah berjaya mendaftarkan 203,106 orang warga emas dan OKU di seluruh Negeri Selangor. Manakala RM 87.6 juta telah dibayar kepada ahli keluarga mereka sudah meninggal dunia. Program sebegini yang memanfaatkan semua rakyat Selangor tak kira kaum dan agama tidak pernah dibiayai oleh kerajaan BN.

Anda pilih siapa?

Anda pilih siapa?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5881/bantuan.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-15 02:34 | Report Abuse

WHAT A MESS BN HAS LEFT US. VOTE BN OUT.

Video: Malaysia Needs Change (Tamil, BM, Chinese & English)

WATCH THE VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE...THE REASONS ......WHY MALAYSIA NEEDS CHANGE
Malaysia Needs Change - Tamil Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnSyx7YQfKE

Malaysia Perlu Perubahan! - BM Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFDviAd5qa8

马 来西亚需要改变! - Mandarin Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQdIPsri9FE&list=UUiqdR78bc6Tu7jRpZH7xB5A&index=3&feature=plpp_video

Malaysia Needs Change! - English Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDhB8_q-HbA

Post a Comment
Market Buzz