1 person likes this.

32 comment(s). Last comment by ryan78 2013-04-30 17:45

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2013-04-28 22:27 | Report Abuse

stable market wont bring huge profit. this is the chance.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-28 22:39 | Report Abuse

Ahhh I see Khalil u have been posting everywhere on this subject. Well let me tell u this week the shares will fall! So am I saying ppl are not confident with BN winning?

Tell me if this is true if the shares fall this week!

mm310

436 posts

Posted by mm310 > 2013-04-28 22:41 | Report Abuse

If you are SMAB or TAK, what would you do?

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-28 22:42 | Report Abuse

If you ask me, I'm not too worried about the collapse of our share market or currencies because I belong to the lower end middle income group and the poverty coalition in Malaysia which makes up of over 95% of the population.

The more important question is whether you want to ALLOW the cronies and their aristocrats(the ruling race) to divide the country further by owning up the entire KLSe for themselves?

Do you want the income bracket and disparity to widen further?

We could allow them to continue their occupancy but either way the collapse is unstoppable at this rate.

At least if you stop it early, the collapse could be softened than to end up a country like Syria or Mozambique. The reason why BN can threaten us with this sort of threats is because the cronies already own a large portion of shares in our local corporations and they own most of our economy.

If more power is given to them we'll end up another North Korea in future where the government owns almost everything in the country.
To name a few: Kedai Runcit Transformasi 1Malaysia, Menu Sarapan Pagi 1Malaysia, Pasaraya 1Malaysia, everything you have belongs to 1Malaysia.

We are already heading towards a communist state.

Posted by khalil992418 > 2013-04-28 22:43 | Report Abuse

I just want to get intention from other traders, may be other traders have a different point of view on this issue.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-28 22:45 | Report Abuse

Ryan78...thank you. At least you use logic and thought In your comment and not post a link and make claims.

Posted by khalil992418 > 2013-04-28 22:47 | Report Abuse

huhuhuhu

sean

312 posts

Posted by sean > 2013-04-28 22:53 | Report Abuse

without news market wont move.jst be stable n u will reap the return in long term

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-28 22:54 | Report Abuse

North Korea is a good example of a communist state where the Kim family(<1%) of the entire population decides the fate of the rest of the 99%.

The people have to call him God to continue their lives or risk getting executed.

Can Kim Jong Un tell his people that if people vote him out as leader, they will run out of food? He certainly has the right to do so as the entire food supply in the country is under his command.

Why do you think BN dares threaten the people of the collapse of KLSE and the Ringgit should they lose? Same reason, correct? Their cronies are behind most of the corporations and share ownership in the country.

Does it matter to the poor and lower income bracket which is already so much in debt to them? It'll be more of a relief if they have to give it back to the people.

Posted by khalil992418 > 2013-04-28 22:57 | Report Abuse

Wow brilliant la MrRyan78 i think you should compete next election as a MP candidate. Hahaha

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-28 23:03 | Report Abuse

Hahaha Khalil, that was Ryan's backhand only.....wait for his fore hand and you will have it right smack ...kakakaka

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-28 23:06 | Report Abuse

Some more disappointed facts.

Thai Baht is now higher value than Ringgit.

RM1000 can only exchange Baht$965(in tenths - 10Baht = 1 dollar for the Thais)

Will the Vietnamese Dong and Indonesian Ruppiah catch up with us?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,076 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 23:27 |

Post removed.Why?

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-28 23:36 | Report Abuse

Aiya Malaysian money has been devalued since 1963.....how else did Singapore get to 2.5 exchange.
Since we are comparing apple with apple and economy against economy and same starting point, Singapore is the best check yes?

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 00:00 | Report Abuse

Ooi I'll explain a simple explanation of what is money in the form of paper.Do you know what is money actually is?

Our money is tied to the assets and reserves that a country has.Any country can choose to have its notes to be as valuable as what gold is today if they can afford to par it with the same amount that they have in their safety vaults. That is if they can but many choose not to in return for liquidity, efficiency and more consumer spending. You can always print as much as you want as long as you have enough RESERVES to support but the bad thing is there's also the possibility of corrupted countries that dwindle the country RESERVES causing the same effect which lowers the value of notes in distribution.

Think of money as a (voucher/baucer) or a promise note issued by a governing bank with the promise to pay the seller of an item if one day he goes find the bank to redeem real valuable items/precious metals such as gold, silver in equivalent values.

So the 2 major things that could affect the value of a currency for the layman is:

1) The national reserves(actually the property of the citizens) of a country inside their vaults goes missing or stolen or dwindled or smuggled out. Cronies smuggling ringgit voucher notes/bonds/gold anything related to the reserves to other countries.

2) The dillution of money by printing more notes with the same amount of reserves inside the vault. This is usually safe if the country itself like China has plenty of reserves to justify the move in exchange for item/goods exchange with the condition that rising wealth can absorb the inflation. They can always choose to retrict the printing of notes and make the currencies even higher than UK Pound if they wanted but they choose to print lots of it to purposely lower value for trade advantages.

In the case of Malaysia, we are suffering from reason (1) more where our national reserves are slowly being swindled away by irresponsible cronnies. You don't print more to pay off debts, foreigners don't want to trade in your currency they prefer more valuable stuffs inside your reserve vaults such as your gold, commodities and bond agreements that could enslave your people one day.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-29 09:00 | Report Abuse

note when a currency goes high, it does not mean the country is doing well. this is a very complex subject... say example: jpn often does all it can to maintain yen at certain level, china does the same, strong sing dollar cost operation cost to hike in s'pore etc etc.

in short, the ability of gov to BALANCE TOWARDS THE FUTURE is the key, not currency value.

Posted by simonaw101 > 2013-04-29 09:21 | Report Abuse

Relax ryan78..sorry to know that you belong to the lower end middle income group and the poverty coalition in Malaysia which makes up of over 95% of the population.Malaysia won't be like North Korea or communist state.This is just abused of power in our country.Malaysia
corruption, racism & cronyism culture is being cultivated by one of the country leader for 20+ years due to his selfishness in order to protect his position.A lot of Malaysian out there are rich and they are not depends on politic.They work hard and save.Malaysia got her own problem which is hard to be balance due to multicultural societies.Don't ever think the other side of the world is greener,this is not true.I go through this in my life and I spent of my life oversea..all countries has their good and bad so as Malaysia.You have to learn to see the good things..work hard and save brother .I know sometimes is also due to luck or nasib.Anyway all the best !

Posted by simonaw101 > 2013-04-29 09:48 | Report Abuse

By the guys don't worry too much on our country debs or depreciation things like that. US is in deficit closed to 17 Trillions which they can never pay but their currency is strong against others country and you know what,US citizens doesn't worry at all.Is this justified to you and others? They don't have to pay back and they just keep printing money.
Is the other sides of the world is greener and cleaner ?The only organization who are genuinely wants " changed " is BERSIH not BN or PAKATAN...Think Wisely guys !

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-29 10:00 | Report Abuse

neither bn nor pakatan guarantee any intention (let alone timeline) to have macc become a 100% independent professional office with the full right to prosecute. both talks a lot about "cheaper", but no convincing details on how to close the gap - say as the debt is high, reduce tax some more? fine, no problem, but what to do with the gap? fight corruption so $ is saved, fine, no problem, but that takes YEARS and macc is still a politician puppet, how to close the gap for the time being? it will be too late to say sorry by then, therefore:

"work hard and save brother" - very well said!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,076 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-29 10:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by simonaw101 > 2013-04-29 10:28 | Report Abuse

Guys look at countries in Europe who is in financial crisis whereby austerity measures like cut govt jobs,salaries or increase taxes on people..who is the victims?? is the people !! I have watching all this crisis from 1 country to another and you know what ,never ever one of them who implementing 'austerity' on the politician,their salaries cut!their benefits cut ! WORK HARD & SAVE brother !!

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-29 10:36 | Report Abuse

an kopitiam view says that bn is a lucky party, if the 2009 plunge would have not recovered so fast, there is zero chance for bn; in regardless of what it is "selling" today, especially sooooo long in power, closed 2 eyes also can spell that many elegant wrong doing :D

however, does that "automatically" make pr a better choice? this question is best first look at how pr organize themselves for ge13. juz like a pro-football game, failed to organize team is the first sign of loosing the game. pr could have under estimated rakyat perception of having religious focus party and not knowledge driven party to lead the country. while pr claim bn is fear of ge13 therefore delay it so much, but look at the huuu-haaa now within pr, east m'sia a bigger mess... obviously, pr talk too much on what gets cheaper, do too little in closing gaps - the real one.

pr gotta to work harder this final week to gain enough momentum, selling fade vision is obviously not enough now, ppl has passed thru the emotional stage and start think deeper in this final week

very good biz nowadays in kopitiam!

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 13:42 | Report Abuse

Quote:
Relax ryan78..sorry to know that you belong to the lower end middle income group and the poverty coalition in Malaysia which makes up of over 95% of the population.Malaysia won't be like North Korea or communist state.This is just abused of power in our country.Malaysia
corruption, racism & cronyism culture is being cultivated by one of the country leader for 20+ years due to his selfishness in order to protect his position.A lot of Malaysian out there are rich and they are not depends on politic.They work hard and save.Malaysia got her own problem which is hard to be balance due to multicultural societies.

Work hard and save brother .I know sometimes is also due to luck or nasib.Anyway all the best !

Reply:
Work hard and save so that I can buy a 20million dollar ring for my wife? Are you kidding?

At this rate of inflation going on in the country, even if my retirement fund has RM1 million in it, they'll be worth PAPER when I retire. Oh and the stupid BN politicians running as directors in companies only takes care of their pockets and everyday telling people that dilluting Ringgit money is a good thing because they get to pay their slaves less.

The greedy and corrupted crooks inside the GLCs and MNCs in Malaysia under BN has to go! I'm not worried at all if the KLSE or Ringgit currency collapses.

If companies are replaced with more humble, honest and fairer employers, they'll start paying employees accordingly to their market value whether if it takes them to use other currencies such as USD or SGD in future should the Ringgit become paper money.

BN cronies will never be like that. Getting rid of them from the board will ensure that corruption and filthy greed be lessen or done away.

BN cronies to my knowledge are only good at championing cheap labour and taking care of their hot seats for their deep pockets and families.

Oh yeah work hard and save? Who nows crooks are siphoning away our national reserves making our currency worthless? That's robbing the people through the backdoor. I'm not too sure the ring that cost 20 million will be the same price in the next 20 years? Please la don't start the crap with me about making your children to start saving while they're still young.

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 13:56 | Report Abuse

Friends, the collapse of the Ringgit and KLSE has little impact to the lives of the poor.

Most companies don't trade in Ringgit since it's too risky when dealing with offshore business but why do you think they keep suggesting lowering the value of Ringgit all the time and insisting on paying locals in Ringgit Malaysia?
BN always want to rob the citizens and shortchange them.

If the worst happens in future you still have your 2 bare hands to survive. Salaries and wages can still be paid in other forms of currency. A fair, clean and honest employer will assure you of such promises.

The collapse of the KLSE has little impact to the poor but a big impact to the corrupted rich.Many of the cronies will be revealed and exposed. Companies will go through a cleansing process. True account figures will be opened to the public through transparency. The outflow of leakages for our currency offshore will be stopped. Our country public funds won't be wasted. Employers will not take full advantages of cheap labour with their corrupted power.

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-29 14:40 | Report Abuse

"At this rate of inflation going on in the country, even if my retirement fund has RM1 million in it, they'll be worth PAPER (it's printed on) when I retire." Quoted from Ryan78

Well my friend, most people will not have 1 mill in pocket upon retirement. So instead of giving freebies such as BR1M 1,2 & 3 which show insincerity on the part of BN, a comprehensive welfare system upon old age, on employment and the retired , since Najib wants to promote high income economy, there must be safety net for the unfortunate nat subsistence level.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,076 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-29 14:46 |

Post removed.Why?

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 14:49 | Report Abuse

I say "even if" I had 1 million in my retirement savings because someone is asking me to WORK HARD and SAVE.

Would you buy doubtful penny stocks and keep them long term?

I'm waiting for the return of the comprehensive pension system, universal healthcare, free tertiary education and old welfare housing scheme for the public.

Posted by CFattLoong > 2013-04-29 14:52 | Report Abuse

Even if got 1 Mil, why buy house in Taman Tun? Buy in Pulau Indah lah. After all KHSB property not revalue yet wat like some so-called guru has said. Plenty of auction property at CIMB Property Mart. Dbl storey hse going for less than 150K. U to u whether u wan 2 believe or not. The choice is up to u.

Thank you.

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 15:40 | Report Abuse

Fat godmother says work hard save hard so you can buy the million dollar ring of your choice when you grow up.

This guy says Sarawak people are poor because they are stupid. Just because he is rich enough to send his children overseas and buy their degrees doesn't mean they are smart. Does corrupted money make you smarter?

The word out from his own mouth:
http://y2u.be/NnDrhKr2Rv8

Remember the wise have spoken. You are poor because you're stupid.

Posted by simonaw101 > 2013-04-29 18:23 | Report Abuse

Hey Ryan, I just told you what is happening in Cyprus "austerity measures implemented on the people " nothing mentioned on the politician !!Cyprus is part of Mat Salleh country & the government also screw out their people life.With country going bankrupt just wondering why none of this country anti corruption say anythings in regards their country crisis..?? why ?? Because they are also playing cronyism & corruptions only on a smaller scale.I understand your frustration..I wish you are successful in future but you still need planning for yourself for your next generations to come.Btw all countries is facing inflation and high rocket property value not just in Malaysia.Good luck my friend.

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-30 17:45 | Report Abuse

simonaw101,
What do you mean by:
Cyprus is part of Mat Salleh country & the government also screw out their people life.With country going bankrupt just wondering why none of this country anti corruption say anythings in regards their country crisis..?? why ?? Because they are also playing cronyism & corruptions only on a smaller scale.Btw all countries is facing inflation and high rocket property value not just in Malaysia.

Reply:
Do you mean that if other countries are corrupted Malaysian should follow after their footsteps to rip the country dry? That is just a plain and lousy excuse for the corrupted corrupted BN people to continue their parasitic activities.

If your neighbour steals and rob people to become rich you should follow their footsteps and example to rob and steal also from others?
Will justice be on your side if you get caught? Will your words be an excuse for the judge to pardon you?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz