1 person likes this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by bsngpg 2013-09-19 22:37

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-09-19 22:37 | Report Abuse

The above described "投资型被动收入" is a true fact and it is achievable. I am one of the investor holding on this kind of principle. One more benefit which the writer did not mentioned is that I am not so fear of Bear as the good dividend is still coming to me even at Bear market.

Nevertheless I am still tempted to touch some high growth stock with hope to get high capital return while enjoying price excitement as riding a roller coaster. My overall dividend yield is not too high after pulling down by the high growth stock which normally does not give high dividend.

All in all, my grand dividend yield is still at comfortable zone. In fact I am trying my very best in converting few high growth counters to high dividend counters lately.

Example of good high dividend counters which I like to buy in during Bear market are Zhulian, HaiO, Mahsing, Huayang, CIMB, Maybank, LPI, GTronic and KFima .

Friends : you should consider this approach if you are still making a lost in Bursa after years of endeavor.

Thank you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz