1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by kingcobra 2013-12-12 11:14

Posted by profit profits > 2013-12-12 08:28 | Report Abuse

The so called national education blueprint will make internal school exam carry 60% of weight, which mean the teachers in the schools will evaluate the students directly. Do you think these "teachers" with different ethnic and religious background able to "test" our children without any bias ??
The reason for having central examination system is to provide a non bias and equal system, so that students are tested and judged without considering their ethnic/religion background and all are asked on same questions.
The new internal test system will create "kampong champion but internation looser" as end product.

yipman

43 posts

Posted by yipman > 2013-12-12 08:30 | Report Abuse

OMG!!

laxlav

82 posts

Posted by laxlav > 2013-12-12 09:24 | Report Abuse

My family recent visit Nepal noted that children go to pre-school as early as 3 years that is attending Montessori syllabus. All their schools are English medium yet their native language is not lost. Majority of the population including Taxi & Tutu Drivers can speak English and their tourist Industry is flourishing. However Malaysia is taking few steps backward to compete with bottom best. Good luck to the future generation!!!!!!!!!

Posted by munyewtung > 2013-12-12 10:03 | Report Abuse

we are producing numbskulls then...

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2013-12-12 11:14 | Report Abuse

To me it is best to go back in 60s n late 70s where u have your choice either u enrol your child in English or national medium...however I am afraid the teachers of today standards...are they capable n have the knowledge of teachings.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz