8 comment(s). Last comment by alenac 2013-12-28 15:33

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-12-27 21:41 | Report Abuse

demi negara........... talk east talk west ...talk cock

Ariffong

18 posts

Posted by Ariffong > 2013-12-27 23:11 | Report Abuse

Hei sulaimanab 1955,kita semua duduk dalam neraga yg aman ,apa sebab nak buat rusuhan,kerajan selangor naik lesen 400 percent mulut you tutup sahaja.my view is semua barang mesti nak dah lama.gaji pun naik,cost brang pun naik .kita tak boleh harap subsidi sahaja berapa lama kita nak free .fikir dulu sebelum cakap .GTS mesti dilasakan. Where as other countries like indonesia singapore,thailand dan negara asia pun sudah jalankan GTS.kita nak tinggalkan.face the reality.they have the mandate so wait for pru 14, why must cost havoc to a peaceful country like malaysia.if you dont like it here than dont stay here!you try gulingkan negara ini infront of me seewhat you get .

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-12-27 23:20 | Report Abuse

Nasi dah jadi bubur? Rakyat pilih kerajaan yang cita2 "high income economy" tapi yang rakyat terima "high inflation economy".

liong888

17 posts

Posted by liong888 > 2013-12-28 13:48 | Report Abuse

ariffong u sudah cakap byk lah ya gaji naik besar cuma pekerja gorment u cakap apa lan ji

esegaban

1,311 posts

Posted by esegaban > 2013-12-28 13:54 | Report Abuse

Bukan gts tapi gst.....semoga kerajaan naik kan lagi harga barang....baru lah aman...

Ariffong

18 posts

Posted by Ariffong > 2013-12-28 14:05 | Report Abuse

Face factsh lliong888,i dont have any pay my income come from the market,you understand the market,you know about the stock market,why you guys talk about pollitic.our goals is to make money.why getcarry away by this political issue.do they help us to make money!,,,,,.....???

Ariffong

18 posts

Posted by Ariffong > 2013-12-28 14:18 | Report Abuse

Esegaban,lately saya tukar tyres they charge me 6 percent.before they 10percent sales tax and 5 percent service charges.which is cheaper..alenac buy what you need.if the resturant charge you expensive dont eat there pergi tempat lain .For you ikan bilis mind your words dont talk cock and thing like an ant

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-12-28 15:33 | Report Abuse

6% is for labor charge to change tyre and 10% is charged by the manufacturer for the tyres you purchased. The said tax has been there for years wake up. Now GST is different. The scope is wider. If you buy a shoplot or premise deemed commercial to stay, besides RPGT you will pay 6% on sales price. Therefore say if you sell your commercial property the price is RM1.5 mill@6% plus gains or profit from the sales, the % depending on your holding period. Bread and cakes are also proposed to be subject to GST at the moment.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz