Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by AlbertLim 2014-01-18 13:47

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-12-31 23:50 | Report Abuse

its new high but Mr Teh is certainly a SOHAI…. kekekeke….
I will stop picking on you IF you stop coming here. I will stop exposing your con IF you stop coming here. I will stop coming here IF you stop coming here either. My resolution for 2014….

wattapi

68 posts

Posted by wattapi > 2013-12-31 23:57 | Report Abuse

Accept the 2014 Stock Pick Challenge, CP Teh

choop818

707 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2014-01-01 11:17 | Report Abuse

CP Teh is considered a newbie but he is willing to learn and brave enough to predict. Give him a chance for he will only get better.

Posted by tastychu > 2014-01-02 00:01 | Report Abuse

Lol... this albert Lim must be really butt hurt with this CP teh.
checking back his post, most of it is attacking this CP teh for quite some time. Seriously, i think you are nothing but a sore loser and kinda childish. Atleast this CP guy is posting something informative, though may not seem useful but its better than someone ranting like a child who just lose a video game. By the way, it was the i3 linked to CP Teh blog. You can check it by clicking the Author name. He didn't post anything for more than a month. I bet you didn't know that but if you do then i guess you are just some immature guy who keep attacking this poor CP Teh. Grow Up please

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2014-01-18 13:47 | Report Abuse

hahaha… its ok.. say what ever you like as I know what I am doing is for those who appreciate. by the way, Mr Teh never took up my challenge.. what a joke he is

Post a Comment
Market Buzz