1 person likes this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by andychucky28 2014-01-20 10:36

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-01-19 19:11 | Report Abuse

If he does not increase electricity cost, there would not be price increase in everything.

calvintaneng

54,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-01-19 19:37 | Report Abuse

If PM Najib does not increase electricity cost then the debt of Malaysia will go up. And Fitch, Moody, Standard & Poor will give negative ratings for Malaysia. Then Foreign Funds Will Dump Malaysian assets including bond & equities. Then our cost of borrowing will also go up. Followed by high interest rate.

These chain of events will lead to a further collapse of ringgit and a collapse of property prices due to high interest rates. And imported stuff & all things will go up anyway. Either way there is no escape from fiscal responsibility. If we don't discipline ourselves. The International Free Market will discipline us by a loss of confidence and sell down Malaysia.

Even now Foreign Funds are selling Malaysia in a low key manner.

Posted by saddiqsepakraga > 2014-01-19 19:54 | Report Abuse

The root cause of these problems are the escalating debt borne the najib umno government after he took over from pak lah due to mismanagement, corruption and excessive spending to remain in power !!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-01-20 00:10 | Report Abuse

Please check lah, of all the oil producing countries, where there is such a country like this with so much debt and its people suffer. Think first before answering stupidly.

If got not money, get investors to come in like what Mahathir did last time.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-01-20 00:24 | Report Abuse

Tenaga Nasional Bhd posts higher net profit of RM4.61bil for 2013

Profit increase still want to put burden to its people.

http://news.abnxcess.com/2013/10/tenaga-nasional-bhd-posts-higher-net-profit-of-rm4-61bil-for-2013/

calvintaneng

54,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-01-20 00:31 |

Post removed.Why?

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-01-20 00:37 | Report Abuse

: )

ktrader

1,864 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2014-01-20 00:59 | Report Abuse

Agree with you Andy....this guy is the one who are either plain stupid or plain lazy due to cronyism?!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-01-20 00:59 | Report Abuse

In the first place are you one of the cronies?

Have you been to other countries and see how advance they are?

The Indonesians and Philipphinos can speak much better and improved english than your fellow malaysians.

The Myammar people are here as a transit points to US. And some of them are very educated people and speaks very good english.

The Indonesians and Philipphinos have already stop coming here as maids.

Indonesians are no more construction workers. There are the sub contractors now. Most of them are bosses now. The Banglas are the workers.

The Bangladeshis are here and married your malay gals and open business here and then send money back to their country.

The Chinese, Taiwanese, Singapore are the properties buyers here jacking up all the property price. You cannot even buy a decent home in KL less than 500k.

Can you see where this country heading in years to come? Where you people stand?

From the way you are answering, you seems to be living in the 80's. Plain stupid.

If you are staying in Singapore or pretending to be one, please do not talk cooock here.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-01-20 01:11 | Report Abuse

Thanks ktrader for supporting me. If this calvintaneng is a malaysian and working in singapore, he is definitely scuking the singaporens' banana and balls.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-01-20 01:13 | Report Abuse

hehe go Andy - seems that fella is completely lost like HILANG after consuming too much Tudor dark chocolate. he should be channeling some of his thoughts as advisor to chedet blog :)

calvintaneng

54,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-01-20 01:20 |

Post removed.Why?

wattapi

68 posts

Posted by wattapi > 2014-01-20 01:25 | Report Abuse

whoever u r,calvintaneng is the most busuk name in i3.many here oredi know

calvintaneng

54,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-01-20 01:43 | Report Abuse

Don't know why you guys are so negative. Go and buy these shares and keep for one year to make some good money:
1) PM Corp on weakness.
2) MUI Berhad
3) SILK Holdings
4) EPMB
5) OPCOM
6) RCECAPITAL
7) CYMAO
8) THE STORE
9) CEPCO
10) DUTALAND
11) GMUTUAL

See my comments on their respective Forum sites. Not for short term gambling. Invest until you see good results.

Best Regards & Good Night.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-01-20 02:10 | Report Abuse

And I am no crony. I only vote for Lim Kit Siang Party.
boy you sure need some hard knocks on your head from uncle LIM - by the way you know Uncle Lim is in DAP and Not UMNO hehe. how about this IF the BN gov did not squandered all our natural resources through corruption, cronyism and wastage we might NOT even need to be raising electricity in the first place. we would be on Par with Singapore if not better :)

Let me tell you Malaysian Roads Are The BEST IN THE WORLD
just like tudor is the best chocolate in the whole world :)

Don't know why you guys are so negative.
we're 'negative' on how can any sane person if you're one be blinded by the antics of our Bolihland leaders. by the way looks like u have juz been kangkunged :)

oh good night to you too and No thanks for your selections especially on PM corp and No I did not lose money on PM corp - juz that I do not trust the management especially the big boss :)

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-01-20 02:57 | Report Abuse

Thank you Frank and Wattapi for supporting.

If this calvintaneng wants to debate, i can spend 24/7 to debate because i do not need to report to work like him being a singaporean baalls scuker. Tell me, why do you live in Singapore?

Also, what has the ROADs in malaysia got to do with this topic? If he really traveled to all the mentioned countries, he would not have talk coock saying that malaysia roads are the BEST. Have you travel to Sabah? Seen the roads there? Do you know we need to use Big Foot to travel there? DO you know what is Big Foot? Not the orang hutan, you know.

Do you know UEM tried to promote Iskandar to the Arabs but failed. Not only they UEM merged with Sunrise only did the projects are successfully carried out. And who are the buyers of Iskandar properties? Its the Singaporeans.
http://business.asiaone.com/news/most-foreign-buyers-uems-iskandar-homes-are-sporeans

This Singaporeans rented their properties in Singapore at higher rate and buy properties at JB for cheaper cost. To then, it is cheap because they are earning Singapore dollar.

From the way you answered, i guess you are in your late 50's. You do not even know what is happening now. You already have your money and have properties to collect rental to support you in your old man golden days. You do not even care what are most younger malaysians are suffering now.

Maybe you are waiting for retirement. If you really work with Pan Malaysia, that really put a bad image to them. That is why Pan Malaysia has already 'ta pan'

For your info, i am in my 30's. So do not talk about family matters. I am not even married.

Also, on the stocks counters you recommend, those are all old mans counters. Counters of the 80's . Self played counters. Please do not buullshiit.

Also, if you are a share consultant (or any), i pity all your followers. Its going to be one way ticket to grave.

And also what the hecck is best chocolate got to do with investments? Are you telling us that 'life is like a box of chocolate'? You never know what come next?

Kondohon

106 posts

Posted by Kondohon > 2014-01-20 05:54 | Report Abuse

@Calvintaneng you said Malaysian road are the best and claim you visit Sabah and Sarawak? I wonder if you had travel the Pan Borneo road? if you haven't so don't claim you visit East Malaysia.

calvintaneng

54,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-01-20 08:31 | Report Abuse

Sorry boys, I think I made a mistake here. I should rephrase my words as, "Our West Malaysian Highways and especially the New Ones In Iskandar are among the best in the world".

Yes, and by all means vote out BN in the next election. I fully agree with you that BN has wasted a lot of money. Singapore Has ZERO Resources and did SO WELL. Malaysia Has All The Resources like palm oil, rubber and tin and forest and what not - yet the ringgit has fallen less than half of Sing Dollar.

So get rid of BN and get rid of cronyism. Hear Ye! Hear He! BN people - Better Change Your Wastrel Ways!

Happy Now?

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2014-01-20 10:36 | Report Abuse

You made a mistake means a mistake is made. You do not "THINK" you made a mistake. Mistake like THIS is so obvious!

"Yes, and by all means vote out BN in the next election. I fully agree with you that BN has wasted a lot of money. Singapore Has ZERO Resources and did SO WELL. Malaysia Has All The Resources like palm oil, rubber and tin and forest and what not - yet the ringgit has fallen less than half of Sing Dollar".

"So get rid of BN and get rid of cronyism. Hear Ye! Hear He! BN people - Better Change Your Wastrel Ways!
Happy Now?"

What is this? Making a decision just to make us Boys happy? You do not even know why are you making that decision. And that is also a problem with most lousy educated malaysia here making wrong decision selfishly.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz