1 person likes this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by mujihero 2014-05-09 19:16

cckkpr

219 posts

Posted by cckkpr > 2014-05-09 15:23 | Report Abuse

Hi felicity,I am also at a loss as to why the bring property companies of China are buying properties overseas when their own property business in China is so bad and is expected to worsen in the very short term. Century Gardens are offering their bungalows in China for sale with a free condo sited in Iskandar thrown in.
And with the current regime taking decisive and aggressive steps to stamp out corruption, many Chinese investors, both government and private are quickly disposing off their properties acquired earlier for fear of being hauled up for being unable to account for the wealth. The government is screening all property owners and targeting those that are unable to justify their wealth.
And SMEs are also badly hit due to the sluggish demand and the clamping down on credit which may also contribute to the deteriorating financial situation. Though I believe that China has enough reserves to be drawn upon to avert any kind of crisis.
My 2 cents...

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-05-09 16:57 | Report Abuse

The China buyer, Agile Property, is also the same party that bought PJ Development's Mont Kiara land few months ago

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2014-05-09 17:03 | Report Abuse

china vs japan is totally different, the major different being japan has no growth. to m'sian the property price may seem high and difficult to get, for mainland Chinese it's opposite - and they have the power to hold, mainly they r not leverage but use big pile of cash.

mujihero

34 posts

Posted by mujihero > 2014-05-09 19:16 | Report Abuse

Dear cckkpr, could you please enlighten how to buy bungalow in China and get free condo in Iskandar? My China friends are are keen. Where are the bungalow projects in China?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz