9 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by koonkoon 2015-02-21 12:03

Posted by JimCarrey > 2014-06-30 13:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by JimCarrey > 2014-06-30 13:35 | Report Abuse

i think high time the country accept that Najib cannot manage this country. He has no guts to tell his own minister and leave alone to correct any problems and issues. Do we need a PM that doesn't solve problem but participate in instigating.
Malaysia is the only country in the world that put forth History as the most important subject so that the UMNOputras can continue with their raping of the country's wealth

wies

35 posts

Posted by wies > 2014-06-30 17:22 | Report Abuse

LOL @jim carrey yes what you said is so accurate else why would the sohais vote BN. You can b assured they got to keep their subsidy. Its called subsidy for the Rich and Tough love for the poor.

wies

35 posts

Posted by wies > 2014-06-30 17:25 | Report Abuse

Some sohais also think one dollar equals one vote is the right thing to do and is the law of nature. Their payback is they get to set up the policy or rules in their industries so that it favors them and guess who pays for it?

wies

35 posts

Posted by wies > 2014-06-30 17:30 | Report Abuse

Redistribution of income has become such a dirty word while the fashionable word today is free market economy. What it means is the redistribution of income is take from everybody else and give it to the Rich.

Posted by ponderwalt > 2014-08-20 00:16 | Report Abuse

Hello, Are you from Europe, Canada, Asia, America or England searching for a very Genuine Loan? At an affordable interest rate? Processed within 3 to 6 working days. Have you been turned down constantly by your Banks and other financial institutions? Are you blacklisted or has low credit rate? Easy Loans and Financial consultant is here to make loan easy for you. Urgently contact us today at ponder.walt@aol.com for more information.

Posted by unclekoon > 2014-11-14 11:04 | Report Abuse

wise words from uncle koon. I bought Jtiasa and Mudahjaya thanks to recommendation from this Malaysia greatest super investor.

koonkoon

24 posts

Posted by koonkoon > 2015-02-21 12:03 | Report Abuse

I bought Jtiasa and Mudahjaya thanks to recommendation from this Malaysia greatest super investor.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz