2 people like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2014-09-19 15:13

Posted by 8illionaire > 2014-08-12 14:44 | Report Abuse

great write up.
price is suppressed and manipulated by you-know-who.
That is why old timers do not touch this counter. You-know-who likes to drink from young blood.

Don't say I never warn you.

Posted by nskepong > 2014-08-12 16:01 | Report Abuse

Nothing wrong with your perception except you did not mention any outstanding loan to be settled. Can your RM3/= billion allow you full ownership to let you do as you wish????

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-12 17:18 | Report Abuse

@nskepong I agree with you. Things are certainly not as simple as I put it. As I mentioned, I do not have enough knowledge to ascertain the exact value of the company which comes with some RM 4 billions short and long terms loan. Also the RM 6 billion intangible assets which is almost one third of the total assets is scaring me because we can never know the exact value of it. Do you mind to enlighten me on that? I act hope that some one can shows me the right way to look at the company. Appreciate that if you can help.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-12 20:43 | Report Abuse

VT is a great crook,,maybe taking out money from this BJ CORP counter and feeding other counters of his listed companies... a real crook

ATOZ

50 posts

Posted by ATOZ > 2014-08-14 23:29 | Report Abuse

Preferred not to touch his counters. He always wins!

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-14 23:44 | Report Abuse

Somehow I don't know why I always make good money from VT counters. Maybe I know how to read VT's Strategy or I am just lucky. Happen to buy at the wrong time (When Mr. Market totally hate VT as Conman) & sold at the wrong time (When Every One Turned Greedy & Became Bullish.) Ha! In Maths when you multiply two negatives - it turns into a positive!

Since I am so out of tune and out of touch with Mr. Market - I bought from Mr. Market when he condemned VT at its worst and I sold all away when Mr. Market gone GaGa over VT Counters.

To do this IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. One man Against The Whole World - And Surprise of Surprises! I won - YES WON BY A BIG MARGIN!

I bought BJ CORP at 12.5 Cents in year 2006. Sold BJ Corp after it had gone up 10 fold or 1000% to over RM1.50

LISTEN! CALVIN CALL FOR A STRONG BUY ON BJ CORP NOW!

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY BREWING!

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-15 22:09 | Report Abuse

Haha. is good that your strategy work well for you Calvin. Personally I do feels that something probably brewing due the fact that the trading volume for the past 5 months had surge abnormally. My thinking is that this is the watershed period for the stock, after this there could be fundamental change to the share price. Upwards or downwards I don't dare to say but downside risk to me is actually quite minimum since it only trade at 50 sen now.

limko1

281 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2014-08-15 23:28 | Report Abuse

BJ Corp is already on ground floor. The likelihood of it going to basement is actually minimal since most of the companies under its stable are making money and market is bullish. Buying at current level is quite safe and should make you money provided you have the patience.

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 09:29 | Report Abuse

Value Trap? Not for TSVT. He is moving, wheeling and dealing freely. In total freedom creating value for Bj Corp

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-03 09:39 | Report Abuse

Some time ago, Tropicana [TROP] -VT brother & relatives counter was full of grandma/grandpa giving advice everyday on how this counter[Tropicana]was so, so and so undervalued, but when the share price dropped tremendously, all these consultants -grandmalah grandpalah all VANISHED INTO THIN AIR, DISAPPEARED! MOTIVE ACHIEVED! THEY THREW AT HIGH PRICE AND SMALL-TIME INVESTORS GRABBED....

calvintaneng

53,397 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 10:02 | Report Abuse

Calvin bought Tropicana before.

Its former name was Di jacor. My remisier called it Di jatuh!

It was a penny stock before. So those who bought Cheap years back still doing OK.

Same for Calvin when he called for a Buy on BJ Corp in year 2006 when it was 12.5 cents. Calvin never tell people to buy after BJ Corp trade at RM1.50 to RM1.80. But they never listen and bought as high as RM1.80.

The Market is Perverse!

When I called for a Buy on PM Corp at 15 cents Others HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PATIMAS! WHY?

WHY THEY LIKE PATIMAS SO MUCH?

Reason:

1) Cannot trust KKP Counter like PM Corp but can goreng Patimas

2) PM Corp not popular. Might get trapped. Trapped? They said Calvin was trapped in PM Corp. For Patimas there is activity every day. Very exciting mah. So can play play lor?

In the end of the end game, what happened? All were Trapped For Forever in Patimas Prison (Ha! Should change name to Prisonmas - Or Prison for Masses! Since So Many People Rushed Into This Prison.)

For PM Corp? It went on To Double in Price!

Or 15 cents to 30 cents (Yesterday closing price.) UP 100% !!!

LISTEN! LISTEN!

Calvin also EXPECT BJ CORP TO DOUBLE IN PRICE FROM 50 CENTS to RM1.00

UP 100% By This Time Next Year!

Ha! Who want to Listen to Calvin Tan?

They say VT employ him to trap people.

So they play Sumatech - the hot stock of the day.

Ha! Play play Tiger? Sumatran techno tiger? OK it's fine if you can ride safely. Only be careful. Don't get eaten by tiger.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2014-09-03 11:09 | Report Abuse

Raider has this to say loh ;

U cannot be wrong following calvin buying Bjcorp Rm 0.510.
This is one of the most undervalue & underperform counter in klse mah...!!

There is a lot of undervalue....here !!

GO GO GO.....!!

speakup

25,299 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-19 15:13 | Report Abuse

Random Trading forgot to mention Redtone. VT owns a sizable amount of Redtone through Berjaya Corp

Post a Comment
Market Buzz