2 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by ruslimz 2014-09-07 18:01

limko1

281 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2014-09-03 22:51 | Report Abuse

There is nothing called fairness here since only more equaled people got to be cornerstone investors. The 'non-selected investors', meaning the retail investors or public are made the suckers holding the babies for the selected investors.

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-09-04 08:21 | Report Abuse

Hi limko 1, they are taking advantage of the IPO placement and some of the 'selected investors' made an easy money out of it and the public are made the suckers just like you said. But I think that is enough for that kind of blatantly abuse of IPO and I just hope that there are enough public pressure for Bursa to review the process. Why not impose the moratorium on the 'selected investors' and cornerstone investors since they are suppose to be in it for long term so it shouldn't be a problem to them right! Ya, we all know that in capital market there is always no fairness to talk about, but at least make it as fair as possible for the real public is certainly not something too much to ask.

Posted by workworkwork > 2014-09-05 11:54 | Report Abuse

Obviously the price is pressed down with purpose. Do u th8nk vol is so low if they really selling?

Come on, be rational! This guy just lisyed ladt than a month. And it is a Spac! This is how it works... if u think this level is safe, buy and keep. No holding power, pls dont touch.

65 is a safe price to hold. Lower than min cash value of 71.

Just have to hold... it will sure up!

Talk 3 talk 4 and stupid comments on its forum is only make the commenters looks stupid!

Pls comment & talk with sense

I am vested with avg price 67. And i am happy to add more

speakup

25,307 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-07 16:35 | Report Abuse

down with Hong Leong! Boycottt them!

ruslimz

1,609 posts

Posted by ruslimz > 2014-09-07 18:01 | Report Abuse

in share markets..you cannot ask why they buy or why they sell...what ever happened ...there are always buyers and sellers...if not, no share markets laaaa.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz