3 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by laughnonstop7 2014-09-06 01:27

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2014-09-05 16:53 | Report Abuse

And if the above doesn't work out for you, well...try out stoicism instead.
More likely to sustain lasting happiness through logic & disiplin,than by emotion & temptations.
Of course, what works for one - may not for another. Many ways to attain the best too - but, definitely not through confrontation.
Peace & love are the BEST for me.

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-09-05 17:18 | Report Abuse

I like the title "WHEN YOU WANT THE BEST, DON'T MIND IF IT HURTS" but not clever enough to understand what you want to deliver. do not hurt me if i am honest to express my view.... SIMPLE is BEAUTY

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-09-06 01:11 | Report Abuse

BUY GLOTEC! kikikiki

Posted by laughnonstop7 > 2014-09-06 01:25 | Report Abuse

An investor's life isn't meant to be lived through a filter. When you walk into the pain and discomfort willingly, and you feel it, you know you're beyond the filter. You know you're finally experiencing the real victory.

Don't be afraid to test your boundaries. Do what bothers you. Do the things that hurt. Let yourself be afraid and uncomfortable, at your limit. Sampling it like a rare delicacy. Look at it, focus and focus and finally say" Let's try this on a size".

I don't know about you, but I want to see what's out there for me. Importantly, within my limits, within my knowledge, within my reasons.

I don't mind if it hurts.

Bye, know what you want, within you.

hey hacker, try to this, i m sure u have never done it before and it need a lot of courage, more bigger courage than u can imagine, but it sure elevate u to another higher level to come back and talk with more sense.

do this for once and u will changed forever. >>>> go eat shit!

Posted by laughnonstop7 > 2014-09-06 01:27 | Report Abuse

this guy trying very hard to promote his religion. wakakakkakaqa.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz