1 person likes this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by mazkid 2014-09-24 12:06

Posted by azmin123 > 2014-09-24 00:30 | Report Abuse

Market should go up 30 points tomorrow. Selangor has new Menteri Besar chosen by the people

kptMx

535 posts

Posted by kptMx > 2014-09-24 08:12 | Report Abuse

Spend. Brighten up and beautify the State. Mahathir: Govt. is about spending - is absolutely right.
Petaling Jaya has been dangerous for pedestrians in the last few years. Street lighting has been poor. I can say, many areas are 'lighted' because of the shops around and of course this is insufficient. How do you expect people (tourists incl) to come out and enjoy a dark and pessimistic looking place?
Roads have pot holes which strain cars and are dangerous to motorcyclists. Not only that, protective railings for pedestrians have broken down, e.g: pedestrian walk at overhead bridge near KWSP, PJ, and rusted.Pedestrian walks are narrow and have not been designed to cater to people safety. Disgraceful! What's the use of all the money collected? Why should we continue to pay Govt. dues when we do not see the money being used for our benefit?
Plants and hedge planting etc2 around traffic lights have not been properly planned and these are dangerous to traffic because they block on coming traffic from view. Rubbish - oh God, how could those who are responsible be so irresponsible? Collect them regularly. This is our country which means yours and mine too!

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-09-24 08:18 | Report Abuse

Dr m is not always right - Spend too much and it will come back to haunt the people if tax , water , electric , assessment , food items all increased ..

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-09-24 08:23 | Report Abuse

not to mention GST is also coming up next
Your plate of nasi lemak with small piece of ayam may hit $9 -$10 soon

kptMx

535 posts

Posted by kptMx > 2014-09-24 10:29 | Report Abuse

Taxation is not the answer to budget deficits. Budget deficits are desirable to a certain extent but becomes unsustainable from overspending. Ultimately, the people has to bear the brunt for things gone wrong. Therefore, it is right to go against a Govt. that has overspent. In the case of Khalid Ibrahim, he was not able to spend for the people and thus why should the people pay? What on earth was he doing with the $3 billion? I pay taxes and other Govt. dues. I want to live better,in better surroundings, in a nice country; not to watch Khalid Ibrahim pile up a meaningless hoard of money. He just failed in his duty in Govt.

kptMx

535 posts

Posted by kptMx > 2014-09-24 10:40 | Report Abuse

Some politicians deceive themselves and/or the public by making it appear that saving that amount of money is virtuous by the Govt. It is not. The role of Govt. is not the same as that of a family saving some for a rainy day. To hoard that kind of money and then capitalize on it to appear as if it is the right thing to do amounts to cheating the public. It is pure ineptness and nonsensical.

mazkid

13 posts

Posted by mazkid > 2014-09-24 12:06 | Report Abuse

malas

Post a Comment
Market Buzz