22 comment(s). Last comment by miapancho 2014-11-23 22:37

optimusr

15 posts

Posted by optimusr > 2014-11-22 03:41 |

Post removed.Why?

mahorse

379 posts

Posted by mahorse > 2014-11-22 07:03 | Report Abuse

Ignore those negative comments and enjoy what you are doing. Good luck.

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2014-11-22 08:00 | Report Abuse

You sound like a good person. Keep it up.

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2014-11-22 10:54 | Report Abuse

Hi CPEH- good morning. You are certainly a passionate and dedicated teacher cum trader/blogger! You can write non-stop simply about anything that comes to your mind. I never fail to read your interesting articles!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-22 11:13 | Report Abuse

This chap really can write. Such a long post. It takes hours to write this long. I thought he is busy but still can find time to write blog. Anyway, why is it this chap still post here in i3forum? Not long ago he snobbishly declared he wont be in i3forum anymore because too noisy, many rude people, criticise him etc. Then why back here again? I guess i3forum is still a good place to fish for customer compare to other avenue. His blogspot alone not enough.

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-11-22 11:15 | Report Abuse

good morning teacher :) over the years u have amassed vast knowledge to be more competent in trading ... and u have morphed this competence into confidence .... injected with high dose of confidence u have now willingly shared your 'know-how' !! in the process of sharing, u have built another house called trust cuz your friends ... your fans ... your followers appreciate your integrity and no-nonsense character :) however; mr teh, when one is in the eyes of public, one does not have the luxury not to be judged ... to be quoted ... to be criticized like it or not !! it's akin to an actor who can't tell the media 'hey don't write anything about me and leave me alone in my own space' ... so long as teacher always speaks and acts truthfully or in other words be truth to yourself, no one can encroach / gatecrash those beautiful 'houses' that u have painstakingly constructed !! teacher will stay relevant in the blogsphere for many years to come :):) happy blogging !

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-11-22 11:15 | Report Abuse

Kukuman....my advise to everyone is there is no need to be overly sensitive with people's comments. Its all about open frank discussion to dig at least on 1% truth. If we are very secure with our believes and what we are doing...just keep on doing. F... what others say.

Guess the same issues with religion...because of 'sensitivity', people are blocked from questioning...rational..logical discussion...

Suppression.

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-11-22 11:16 | Report Abuse

well said connie.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-22 11:25 | Report Abuse

Do u subscribe to his group?

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-11-22 11:29 | Report Abuse

kukuman ... if that 'u' means me, well the answer is nope !!

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-11-22 11:33 | Report Abuse

Which group kukuman? I dont subscribe anything...just the business magazines...but i suggest you create a blog with a different title..

'Decent discussion for evaluating and rating investment information informers'

..ha hah ha

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-11-22 11:36 | Report Abuse

Connie, yes. Im asking anyone including you. Why you did not subscribe to his group? What holding u back? Fee too high? I have a friend who subscribed and her comment about her experience after that is very telling.

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-11-22 11:41 | Report Abuse

probability .. thanks for the compliment :) your first name is a mouthful eh ??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-model !!! is there a slim probability that u wud shorten that cuz there is a 99.99% likeliness that people can't address u by your first name ??? :):) happy saturday !!

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-11-22 11:43 | Report Abuse

oh kukuman ... maybe i am a freeloader ... i like freebies !!! or u may call it cheapskate :(:( sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-11-22 11:44 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha...certainly agree connie! :)
will do it once i become active in i3...

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-11-22 12:07 | Report Abuse

Skyhawk better

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2014-11-22 19:45 | Report Abuse

Is amywo yr wife?

Posted by saddiqsepakraga > 2014-11-22 20:00 | Report Abuse

bracoli, of course Skyhawk is better....this Teh guy only use simple charts which you can learn by yourself and master it with time....

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2014-11-22 22:39 | Report Abuse

These are my sole personal opinions to share with others:
(1) You must realize you are not going to allow yourself to make a mistake so easily. Act only after you have collected the right facts. You win or don't make a mistake by using the right information. Be thankful for small details and conscious of small details. Use one existing information to get to another new information that has the high probability of occuring.
(2) You must not think that you are very smart. Find something easy to invest in. For example, you can set a price target for a share and wait till
the price drop by another 10~15% before you buy in. You rather miss an opportunity rather than get into a bad deal with people.
(3) You must not copy other people or give in to people's talk too easily. You lost money on the stock market mostly by encountering bad people at most times. Someone trick you into buying and sold useless shares to you.
(4) You should try to improve yourself on the things you do very frequently
and made them easier and easier for you to do as time goes on. Another way is to evaluate the trend first and do whatever that is follows the tide and not against it. This is called convenient.

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-11-22 22:44 | Report Abuse

Thanks Kian Leong....rare sincere good tips

L2

657 posts

Posted by L2 > 2014-11-23 01:15 | Report Abuse

tqvm CPTeh, ks55 and Kian Leong Lim for words of wisdom.

miapancho

278 posts

Posted by miapancho > 2014-11-23 22:37 | Report Abuse

one man RAMBOO

Post a Comment
Market Buzz