2 people like this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by pzul 2014-12-20 13:02

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-12-19 08:12 | Report Abuse

wahh cpteh give tips.. everyone take note!

KClow

1,201 posts

Posted by KClow > 2014-12-19 08:32 | Report Abuse

oil crash again. sell and run. rebound my foot

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2014-12-19 14:27 | Report Abuse

Catching 'knives' usually only works on quality names, and only after holding 'em over the long term. Otherwise it would be far too risky, or maybe if one is only eyeing quick but small profits. Even Livermore advises against it. But, maybe Mr Teh had actually finally found the secret and correct method?!

annmix

1,521 posts

Posted by annmix > 2014-12-19 17:33 | Report Abuse

Oil crash but stock mostly immune today.. since dec 1st drop till 14. tat is too much, stock won't drop all the way till close shop.. rebound is necessary .. we all made good money this round for the last 3 days.. only those shouting market collapse n catching fallin knives are the one who miss the chance n now complaint. Of coz we should be cautious with the oil n international market movement as well.. trade at own risk, and please don't simply tembak unrealistic tp..

chyokh

158 posts

Posted by chyokh > 2014-12-19 21:10 | Report Abuse

when market crashing you talk about avoiding penny stocks and buying quality. Now, you talk about grabbing 10 penny stocks. What are talking about? Anyone following your posts will be asking whether you are a hypocrite. You talk one thing and do another thing.

Posted by Lan Yong How > 2014-12-19 22:06 | Report Abuse

penny stocks are no-nos in your good trading strategy.how come today you bought 10 penny stocks.wah, the newbies will be really confused.what is sifu the trying to teach.

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-12-19 22:39 | Report Abuse

He has been very quiet lately. I heard from one of his students that he cut losses for umwog, armada & muhibah. His losses are tens of thousands. That is the price he paid being a contrarian.

Doing charity is good, but never expect perks from the charity in the trading. These two are different animals.

Tonto

142 posts

Posted by Tonto > 2014-12-19 22:53 | Report Abuse

hmmm...as expected, about 2+ weeks ago he wrote in is his blog that he invested heavily in o&g stocks and when I asked him whether he still have them or already cut loss, his reply was a "huh" and later invite me to join his stock-watch group....hehehe.....

Posted by kawteongeng > 2014-12-19 22:58 | Report Abuse

Wakakakaka...many friends got burn short oil futures think oil going 20...wakakakaka...making money easy larr...just long klci till 1800 larr

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-12-19 23:11 | Report Abuse

Based on present scenario, waste no time on charting, who cares the support levels for FBMKLCI? All the eyes on the oil now. Oil up, index will be up. No such thing as resistenace broken or whatever, at least for now.

Cp used the charting, no wonder he lost his pant this time round.

walau2u

271 posts

Posted by walau2u > 2014-12-20 00:02 | Report Abuse

This Teh every time sure made profit, if he loss, he wont mention....try share with us your average net yield if u dare.....Post in i3investor for your pick for few months if u dare with entry price and exit price, u lost nothing also bcz if u really able to show u can earn money, u can get more student...Even I nt mind to pay u to be ur student..........hahaha

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2014-12-20 08:44 | Report Abuse

Be transparent and open all your trading records to the public...dont always show a chart and tell people you bought at lowest and sold at highest...Anybody can talk cxxk like that....personally I think he should got his fingers burnt badly this round...if basing on chart to do trade

Posted by RussianRoulete > 2014-12-20 09:54 | Report Abuse

THIS GUY ALWAYS AGAINST PENNY STOCK AND SAYING HOT BALLOON THINGS...

WALAU EHHH.... THEN BUY 10 PENNY??? HOW IRONIC...

Posted by king of stock (raja saham) > 2014-12-20 11:19 | Report Abuse

End of the year 2014 target klci index 1850 about....

kc888

122 posts

Posted by kc888 > 2014-12-20 11:21 | Report Abuse

Yup, if he really tht expert, always buy lowest and sell at peak, try show us la.........

chyokh

158 posts

Posted by chyokh > 2014-12-20 11:50 | Report Abuse

He only talks about his winners but not when he loses. Even when he wins, it is only a few cents profit. I suspect when he loses, it is a few dollars.
That's why it is too painful for him to talk about them. If you are his student, you will be utterly confused by him. One day, he say stay away from penny stocks, then next day he bought 10 penny stocks due to a crazy theory. You will be crazy to follow him. The blind leading the blind. He bought oil & gas when prices are plunging and have to cut loss. Then, he boasted about his winners - those only by a few cents.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2014-12-20 12:10 | Report Abuse

From his posting,he should hv bought some oil n gas counters when his chart tells him record low....unless he cut loss at 10% or else he should suffer 20-30% paper loss by now...but i think his capital not so big...probably less than rm100k...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2014-12-20 12:10 | Report Abuse

I think he bought in oct...

pzul

1,451 posts

Posted by pzul > 2014-12-20 13:02 | Report Abuse

Dont over acting..that is y easy to become obsessed in market condition..when market droping shooting day n night klse going to hell..when up a bit shooting day n night klse going up to heaven..hahaha..very funny..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz