2 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by 小糖 2019-05-15 08:14

Rockford

319 posts

Posted by Rockford > 2015-03-03 19:01 | Report Abuse

This guy got a lot of story....but cannot give any TP any strong recommendation...

klsetitan

143 posts

Posted by klsetitan > 2015-03-03 20:17 | Report Abuse

aiyoyo... Semua mau spoon feed...

Posted by Siew Jian Bin > 2015-03-04 16:34 | Report Abuse

Yes, lot of cash! if the company willing to share the earning as special dividend, it will up.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-03-04 18:13 | Report Abuse

Suggest you don't assume 131 mil is freely available

If there is debts at DKLS Energy, those debts need to be cleared first before cash can be flown up to DKLS (and distribute to u)

sound

107 posts

Posted by sound > 2015-05-13 06:45 | Report Abuse

Bro Icon, thanks to u i made,within a few months, percentage wise, solid returns. Firstly on Priva then on Frontken. Starting capital 3.5k only.

Gratefully and respectfully, i would like to draw your attention to nexgram.

For ur info, although im a freshie stock investor, i am a fast learner once momentum is gained. More importantly, i consider myself a true artist of online research. I mean this to a level beyond the average man ability to comprehend what constitutes 'art' in this avenue.

Anyway, the following is what ive posted on several pages of i3--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION!

NEXGRAM directors, substantial holders and to those who may be concerned,

Ive identified with certainty, the nexgram product, how it has been masked, used by whom(corps) and its relevance to the mobile communication industry that has evolved to an extent that it has become absolutely 'PRICELESS'

As i'm already 80% invested in Nexgram, which is a really tiny amount, I no longer need to hold back my discoveries.

However, as a gift to those already in the know to accumulate further.I will hold back till 1pm later today.

Sorry guys!

If i were already financially comfortable, would have left it to u guys.

Outstanding achievement guys!

PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN

小糖

65 posts

Posted by 小糖 > 2019-05-15 08:14 | Report Abuse

4723 most likely to end the same path but the money from the disposal to China will not benefit the small minority shareholders.

The estimated timeline to happen should be in the next 3-6 months.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz