Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Kevin Wong 2015-05-21 21:02

singkalan

88 posts

Posted by singkalan > 2015-05-20 18:27 | Report Abuse

Everyone in i3 knows very well cp is a great singkalan. He is able to handpick new stocks everyday and claimed making profits! Even KYY admitted his mistake in recommending Jtiasa. At least KYY recommend one stock at a time. Cp just attended some very basic TA charts reading and already started to "teach" uncles and aunties to read charts! Those who sign up his course is clearly bursa's sohai. I rather pay OTB than to join cp. No substance, asyik tembak saja! Prove lah sikit your track record. Talk is cheap. Cp never ever dare to show his stock picks. Banyak afterthought statements. Go to his Facebook and see for yourself. King of singkalan. Anyone disagree with me can input your views here!

MrNobody

790 posts

Posted by MrNobody > 2015-05-21 17:11 | Report Abuse

stupid fortunebullz, always wrong. say will goto klci 1900 then 2000.

hopeless.

Posted by fortunebullz > May 20, 2015 01:22 AM | Report Abuse

Many should know by now CP Teh is pure TA! He has little FA to back his selections if any! I have no idea how he filter and select his stocks! He must be a full time analyst to monitor each and every stocks in bursa! I am not as smart as he is! I already pre select all my stocks and filter down to max 30! I don't jump from one stock to another pointing out how i made profit from thousand of stocks in bursa!
CP Teh also detach real world from pure TA analysis! You shouldn't do that! You must know the reason why bursa dip today! It dip because of no other than overaction on 1mdb news again! Tomorrow things will get to normal and should recoup 13 points and then some!
I leak you guys a little secret! Like today i mark on my table calendar the reason for 13 points dip! I put a note that it's due to overaction on RM3 billion news which was wrongly presented! If you continue to mark on table calender, you should be able to understand Mr. Market clearly!

pzul

1,451 posts

Posted by pzul > 2015-05-21 17:13 | Report Abuse

Apa sudah jadi???

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2015-05-21 21:02 | Report Abuse

Nobody in this world could predict short to mid term market direction as accurately as Buffett can do in investing. For why there are many billionaire investors around but so few billionaire day/swing traders?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz