1 person likes this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2015-07-21 23:48

calvintaneng

55,092 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-07-21 22:33 | Report Abuse

WAHAHA!

Minho was 17 cents in 2009 when nobody bothered. Now up more than 1,000% & Now in Greater Fool Territory!

Jaks? Jumping Jaks was 39 cents in Dec 15 to 17 2014 when Leno & Mr Bull fled in panic. Now more than doubled & Mr Market is finally taking notice. Time to sell to Mr. Market now.

And CMSB?

Haha! Why no mention when CMSB was Rm2.20 years back? Or After Split at Rm4.79 before 11MP Announcement? Why highlight it only price has gone up.

Remember Calvin's 3rd Rule

HE THAT IS LOW NEEDS FEAR NO FALL

Definitely not at these high and lofty prices when they turned so popular!

That's why the crowd chasing High Flying Hot Stocks will cause 80% of those who end up losing money at the bottom line.

Calvin's Warning!

Don't overpay for euphoria. Better be safe than sorry!

Those who bought Sumatech at 80 cents, Transmile at Rm15.00 & IFCA at Rm1.80 are now paying for a moment of folly by being carried away in euphoria.

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-07-21 22:38 | Report Abuse

All done by duit gang. They goreng to let ppl die

calvintaneng

55,092 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-07-21 22:41 | Report Abuse

By nature we love profit & gain. We love to hear exclamation & winnings.

We need the crowd to boost our confidence! We want to be among the popular 90% majority. We hate to be in the minority 10%

So we buy what every is buying by consensus. And we also chase what others are chasing in the moment. We want it hot. Better be Hot Stock.

Hot stock? On fire?

See at night flying insects are drawn to the blazing light of camp fire. They fly straight into the very fire and get killed!

Your innate nature is therefore your own enemy! Your greed & your fear. By yielding to them they will destroy you!

TO SUCCEED YOU MUST GO AGAINST YOUR OWN NATURE.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-07-21 22:45 | Report Abuse

hello good evening calvin boss... so long no chat with you.

Sarawak themed play come again. Hope you capture everything this round.

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-07-21 22:49 | Report Abuse

Wow, see who ametuer to advise my bro here???

calvintaneng

55,092 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-07-21 23:01 | Report Abuse

Haha! So good!

Long time no see. Been very busy in Booming Iskandar lately.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-07-21 23:04 | Report Abuse

calvin boss...

here KL slow down pretty much .... hope ur Iskandar doing well always...

another request if you know paperplane2 in person advise him not to be cocky in i3. Dunno why he keep condemn people's stock everywhere. So far none of us have this issue but today everyone team up to scold him.

calvintaneng

55,092 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-07-21 23:48 | Report Abuse

Yes Duit,

Paperplane@ Steven Yong cannot be tamed lah. He has brain though. If only he could control his energy and channel it properly he will do a whole lot of good. So just be patient and kind to him. Kindness begets kindness. Every one should pray for him. As for being cocky you see him beat everyone in investlah stock challenge for once.

I spoke to one man from Perlis in Johor just now. His sons are working in Spore. He said Perlis is quite dull. So I told him to sell his house and migrate to exciting Johor (Iskandar). And I encourage all to relocate to Iskandar. I can feel the pulse here everyday.

Last week I visited Ecoworld New Gallery in Kota Masai. Amazing transformation. And all houses below Rm500K all sold out. These are only 2 storey houses with 20x70 feet size.

I think life here is less stressful and with better opportunities. And no better time to sell those expensive houses in KL & Penang for those similar or better ones here at only 1/2 price or even less.

This is the opportunity of a life time.

So don't miss.

Note: I met a guy from Molek Pines from Tmn Molek. He said more than 80% of the residents there are very polite Japanese who migrated from Japan.
See - even Japanese uproot from Japan and migrate to Iskandar with foreign language & foreign food. So for KL & Penang people it would be really easy to adapt!

Have a nice day.

Good night to Duit Expert & Champion Paperplane. Please keep the peace & be courteous to each other.

Once again. GOOOOOD NIGHT!!

See you in Slumberland

ZZZzzzzzz z z z ....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz