4 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by skyz 2015-07-24 16:43

Yeow Gary

42 posts

Posted by Yeow Gary > 2015-07-24 10:58 | Report Abuse

thanks KC ,wonderful explanation. no one can predict when the market will collapse or even correction
as Warren Buffett says , He miss a lot of opportunities in investing but it STILL turn up well . you don't have to buy every stock that goes up , like Apple or Google or FB
Stay within your circle of competence

Yeow Gary

42 posts

Posted by Yeow Gary > 2015-07-24 11:00 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/42062.jsp , my stock selection from january till July using value investing , make my return above 30%

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-07-24 11:19 | Report Abuse

Gary, well done in your stock selection using fundamentals of investing. From beginning of the year until now, KLCI is basically flat and you have made 39%. That is a great job.

More importantly, you have big winners in Microlin, Homeritz and ECS, and your losers are incurring only small loss.

I think if you adjust the free warrant for Insas, you should be in positive return for Insas.

For Homeritz, if you also adjust for the free warrant, I think your gain is much higher than the 26% stated.

AdCool

3,859 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2015-07-24 13:37 | Report Abuse

Need to be discipline in waiting and patience to unlock the value. That's the toughest challenge especially for guy who would prefer actions and excitement

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2015-07-24 16:43 | Report Abuse

tats why I prefer KC writeup. the signing off line “Sharing (without hidden agenda) is caring” really holds true unlike some other egoistic "philanthropist" who brags about his "noble intentions" Keep it up KC! thanks again!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz