5 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by 股海無涯 2015-08-29 11:56

pingdan

1,549 posts

Posted by pingdan > 2015-08-28 16:06 | Report Abuse

Sorry sorry said too low the contract value XD

Posted by 股海無涯 > 2015-08-28 19:42 | Report Abuse

haha, since u feel sorry, ur punishment will be help us pushing the price to rm8 on monday

ongkkh

219 posts

Posted by ongkkh > 2015-08-28 22:17 | Report Abuse

This is the sales number, how about the margin?

Posted by 股海無涯 > 2015-08-29 03:09 | Report Abuse

current Net margin average around 10% and improving after reach economic of scale(personal estimation)

Tee Tom

167 posts

Posted by Tee Tom > 2015-08-29 05:17 | Report Abuse

From the annual report, it mentioned that the aero manufacturing is running full now. Sam have so huge order backlog, the sweet problem is how it able to turn it to the profit in the shortest time. You have mentioned that it proposed to build a new plant 2017 at Batu Kawan. But 2017....em....is it too long in contrast to the huge order backlog? What is the short term solution for the management team, i am not sure.

ongkkh

219 posts

Posted by ongkkh > 2015-08-29 07:12 | Report Abuse

Sam have alternative plant or way to speed up and deliver their order? If not, as a buyer definitely wont issue Purchase order or contract to them!

Posted by 股海無涯 > 2015-08-29 11:56 | Report Abuse

Tee and Ong, thx for the feedback, u 2 mention the most realistic problem: capacity. and your point is true. they just can not boost their capacity and productivity overnight. Factory planing is under pipeline. and 2017 is less than 1.5 years away.i expected the sales growth will steady growth before that and boost after new plant set.

and furthermore, well and long establish company like GE, and Boeing, i dun see any reason they will giving huge order to the supplier without access their capacity and planing.

after all, some of the above is under my estimation, like Factory build and current capacity.

but the things for sure is their customer base and backlog order.

sure you can buy after factory set up completed, if you think the price will be down further before 2017, due to market slump. sure you can wait.

i have no position to suggest how you invest your money and i got no clue whether price will be even lower.

for me, i always bad luck in guessing and buying at lowest point, so i buy in when i feel it worth to buy, since the company provide clear picture of next 5 years improvement (mayb thats why i having big loss on airasia, haha)

and welcome to give more suggestion and discussion, this help me a lot to clear my mind and review my decision

Post a Comment
Market Buzz