8 people like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by LabuanLiew 2015-10-03 16:10

gnstyy

4 posts

Posted by gnstyy > 2015-09-15 12:17 | Report Abuse

malaysia - still dynamic despite problems. singapore - few problems but businesses not dynamic - government dependent.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2015-09-15 12:51 | Report Abuse

This is honestly good sharing

LaoLiu

1,307 posts

Posted by LaoLiu > 2015-09-15 13:02 | Report Abuse

Good article, thx for sharing.

speakup

25,293 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-09-15 14:01 | Report Abuse

what independence day????

calvintaneng

53,373 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-09-15 23:01 | Report Abuse

YES!

THIS IS WHAT MR. KOON SHOULD BE POSTING!

MALAYSIA IS THE NATION WITH THE BEST LOCATION AND POTENTIAL IN THE ASIAN CENTURY.

JIM ROGERS SAY, "MOVE TO LONDON IN 1807; TO NEW YORK IN 1907 FOR THE TWENTIETH CENTURY & TO ASIA IN 2007 IN THE TWENTY FIRST CENTURY"

THE NEXT HUNDRED YEARS BELONG TO DYNAMIC ASIA!

AND ISKANDAR IS THE BEST KEPT SECRET AND RISING STAR IN THE 21ST CENTURY!

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2015-09-16 12:25 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon,

you are right, I learnt a lot from you, not investing but politic

now there are so many scandals, malpractice , mismanagement, incompetency ...in the ruling BN. if they do not play on racial issue and threats , what else can they play?
unfortunately most of our malay brothers and sisters are still felda settlers or living in the kampung, they believe things their headmen told them, or read from utusan. they have no other sources to verify their believe even though they may feel doubtful. I think , today quite many of them are so happy to come to KL to see the magnificent twin tower

Posted by always_steady > 2015-09-16 18:49 | Report Abuse

There are plenty of races in USA, but they call them as American. In Sabah, we are Sabahan. In Sarawak, we are Sawarakian.
We are Malaysian because there's no races here, whether anyone like it or not, we are just Malaysian.

Posted by LabuanLiew > 2015-10-03 16:10 | Report Abuse

As a East Malaysians (who have always coexisted peacefully & understanding with multiracial and religious society), when I first come to know that we are joining Malaya, Sarawak, and Singapore to become a new nation named Malaysia, I along with most of the other East Malaysians who understood that mean independence from the mainly racist British with big superiority complex.
However, now since 1963, I and the same group of people feel we are still under colonial rule from Malaya. Our state of Sabah (and Sarawak) is bigger than Peninsular Malaysia BUT yet we are counted as only ONE state each while Malaya has eleven states and two FT. This means both Sabah & Sarawak has very much less political power.
However, through some ill-conceived Federal schemes in increasing the population of Sabah, the largest UMNO members in Malaysia are from Sabah (numbering over 600K). In time to come, due to their membership & delegate numbers, the future PM of Malaysia will be from Sabah...and we really don't have any Malayan type Malays living in Sabah.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz