17 comment(s). Last comment by DreamEmperor 2015-09-24 06:09

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-09-24 00:06 | Report Abuse

The20bil used where? Any report to track? Where is transperancy

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 00:43 | Report Abuse

You go challenge him for PM position lor, LK069 ... Maybe you can win la hor ...

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-09-24 02:48 | Report Abuse

Transparency? LOL since when Bolihland got transparency. Pls dun expect much from donkeys running the country :(

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2015-09-24 04:04 |

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 04:39 | Report Abuse

Good one, Saufi ... These kinda peegs will never stop whining & moaning & complaining, will never stop demanding for more, no matter how much you gv them ...

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 04:50 | Report Abuse

Tell you what, Mr. Soweto ...

Only in this one BolehLand, in this whole wide universe, can this one funny thing still happen: The minority rudely, continuously, relentlessly & endlessly pressuring & bullying & ridiculing & insulting the majority, and still getting away with it scott-free ...

Won't happen anywhere else ... You can bet your last stinkin, disgustin lump of maggotty bollocks on it ... They wud just get fukked ... Big time ...

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-09-24 04:52 | Report Abuse

opps sorry I must have gone overboard in lumping the majestic donkeys which always have helped many of the peasants in poorer countries with a bunch of non god fearing lying robbers :( My bad that was on me :(

on a separate note I always wonder how the %$#^ these robbers can continue raping the country wealth one after another n at the same time insulting the intelligence of it's own people - I believe I have found 2 good example of the incompetent idiots above me who either always depending on handouts or part of the inner circle of these robbers :( The latter me being extremely generous

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 04:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by lk059 > Sep 24, 2015 12:28 AM | Report Abuse

Do anybody believe najis group will play country malaysia until kaput. Really no ethic n lowest point as a leader.

Posted by lk059 > Sep 24, 2015 12:50 AM | Report Abuse

Only express disappointment. Better stay in Johor lor bro.

I thought it should be clear already, who is the one constantly whining & endlessly expressing dosappontment ...

But some dudes so quickly forget what spews out of their own arse, I guess ...

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 04:57 | Report Abuse

And what was your grade at college, Donkey Frankie ... Assuming you actually got through ...

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 04:59 | Report Abuse

What dinghy subject did you study at that dinghy kopitiam college of yours ...

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 05:02 | Report Abuse

Well, come on ... We haven't got all day, you know ...

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 05:10 | Report Abuse

He seems to chicken out so fast ... That smart-arse smart-fart schoolboy kontuik idiot dikkhead kid ...

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-09-24 05:24 | Report Abuse

well I was right about the incompetent idiot depending on handouts LOL
1/2 of his postings asking about TP everywhere he goes LOL n always dreaming as usual n fantasizing about asses. my guess is he likes the smell of kiddy stinky asses from his postings. dang it I should stay far far away
byeeee Ass dreamer Paedophile LOL

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 05:44 | Report Abuse

You have not answered my main question yet, Donkey Frankie ... As for asking for TPs, you're just reading too much into someone's posts ... As every schoolboy kontuik idiot dikkhead like you is always wont to do ... I was just building up my post number on fast-track, it's just the initial stage for me ...

But for a real donkey like you, you just hv to make a big meal from every little bowl of soup, just to show how clever you are ...

I know who you are already, just from your donkey posting style ... But I won't reveal it to the whole world yet ... I'll just let them enjoy playing their guessing game first ...

Posted by DreamGladiator > 2015-09-24 05:49 | Report Abuse

And what is wrong about fantasising about arse ... Only elegant female arse, mind you, Donkey Frankie ...

Nothing wrong at all ... It is just great motivation for cool, mature, laid back, gentlemanly type investors ...

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-09-24 05:59 | Report Abuse

LOL I also know who u r - A paedophile :(
RUNNNNNNN :(

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2015-09-24 06:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by DreamEmperor > Sep 24, 2015 06:07 AM | Report Abuse X

FrankSoweto aka DickyMe-MeDicky-SundalJie aka JokerJonesUltimate aka UltimateJokerPrime aka UltimateJokerPoussy aka UltimateJokerPontan etc. etc. etc. ...