AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-10-10 14:24 | Report Abuse

----
look into PUC, Glotec, XingHe, Flonic, AAX
wakikii wahihihi kikikiii

Posted by BenBlurBlur > 2015-10-10 16:47 | Report Abuse

Suspect suspect is Coldrisks = Duit?

So fast no 1?? Duit old man very free n look for attention n also crazy. Duit click click click click and click again n again to go to no 1 is it? Thank u

Jal 贾彬得

1,563 posts

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > 2015-10-10 18:23 | Report Abuse

coldrisk and duit come back ....... open new forum for discussion :) ....miss u both i am still learning , i am enlightened from the discussion u guys make and tq

kaki_sailang

1,225 posts

Posted by kaki_sailang > 2015-10-10 23:04 | Report Abuse

lovey dovey things... u guys should used whastsap instead of i3investor..

Dunknow

7,384 posts

Posted by Dunknow > 2015-10-10 23:48 | Report Abuse

Coldrisks....we are all friends here,dun feel upset or unhappy lo...
Duit is currently busy,I believe he will be back once he settling down his tasks....btw,dun worried lar,he is human kind,not bumblebee....He's my good brother,same same with u ya....

Posted by BenBlurBlur > 2015-10-11 10:05 | Report Abuse

Tis self write self direct self act show is stil going to be on for a few more day is it? Thank u

Edward94

19 posts

Posted by Edward94 > 2015-10-11 12:28 | Report Abuse

I am also one of your fans - Coldrisks & Duit. Thank you for sharing your information everytime.

yongyou

4,676 posts

Posted by yongyou > 2015-10-11 14:13 | Report Abuse

Good Afternoon, how's everyone?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-10-11 15:06 | Report Abuse

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I READ THIS JUST NOW.
WAS HOPING THIS "DUIT" NOT RELEVANT TO DUIWKWSPKITA BUT SEEM LIKE CANT RUNAWAY.

COLDRISKS BRO, MAY I SUGGEST NEXT TIME PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME BEFORE YOU POST THIS KIND OF COMMENT IN PUBLIC? USUALLY IT WILL BRING INDEFINITE AND INFINITE DISADVANTAGES TO BOTH OF US.

Before the fake facts go viral and become unfair to writer, reader and intended receiver let me quickly "say" something before I continue my busy program.

Referring to
"Posted by kaki_sailang > Oct 10, 2015 11:04 PM | Report Abuse
lovey dovey things... u guys should used whastsap instead of i3investor.. " I WOULD TRY MY BEST NOT TO ENGAGE WITH THIS KIND OF ISSUE AGAIN. NOTED YOUR MESSAGE!

Referring to
" Posted by BenBlurBlur > Oct 10, 2015 04:47 PM | Report Abuse
Suspect suspect is Coldrisks = Duit?
So fast no 1?? Duit old man very free n look for attention n also crazy. Duit click click click click and click again n again to go to no 1 is it? Thank u
..........and
" Posted by BenBlurBlur > Oct 11, 2015 10:05 AM | Report Abuse
Tis self write self direct self act show is stil going to be on for a few more day is it? Thank u"

1) I KNOW COLDRISKS THROUGH CYBERSPACE(I3) SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE DUITKWSPKITA IS NOT SAME PERSON WITH COLDRISKS
2) FAST OR SLOW NO. 1 PLEASE GO AND INVESTIGATE AND TELL ME THE ANSWER. BEING A VICTIM I ALSO WANT TO FIND OUT
3) DUITKWSPKITA IS NOT VERY OLD. ONLY 45 YEARS OLD ONLY(KIDDING)
4) DUITKWSPKITA VERY FREE- NOT REALLY! IF I HAVE SPARE ONE HOUR I WOULD USE MY ONE HOUR TO DO MY ANALYSIS SHARING & MARKET OUTLOOK HANDOUT AND DISSEMINATE TO MY RECIPIENTS SO THEY CAN GET READY FOR UPCOMING WEEK TRADING PLAN
5) DUITKWSPKITA LOOK FOR ATTENTION- TELL ME THE LOGIC OF WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AFTER ATTENTION. DO I GET SINGLE CENT THROUGH MY SHARING? DO YOU THINK I CAN STOP MY JOB AS CLEANER IN ECONSAVE ONCE AFTER I GET ATTENTION IN I3? DO YOU THINK I CAN QUIT MY JOB AND GET MONEY FROM HERE? PLEASE PROPOSE TO ME SHOULD YOU COME ACROSS SOME GOOD MONEY MAKING STRATEGY AFTER GET ATTENTION, PERHAPS CAN IMPROVE MY LIFE.
6) SELF DIRECT, SELF WRITE, SELF ACT? I HOPE I HAVE TIME TO CHIT CHAT WITH YOU ALL HERE BUT IN FACT I WAS NOT GIVEN ANY SPARE TIME THESE MONTHS. COLDRISKS TRADE STOCK WITHOUT TA, FA AND CHART BUT DUITKWSPKITA IS VERY KEEN TO LEARN FROM TA, FA, PA, PSA AND EVEN THICK BLACK MARKET PSYCHOLOGY TRADING SKILLSS ETC.............

Dear reader, up to you should you want to put a blame, continue your allegation or worse still condemn me with fake facts. I cant be bothered how you want to kick me out of forum. When time permit I would still come and read and learn from everyone but may be from a silent reader status(if condition never improve).

Dear Coldrisks, I think you should take a rest and let go all unconstructive attacks to you from various forummer. Don't bother them let it be. Just come here to help people and all will treasure your sincere contribution.
IF this blog remain..........ppl will laugh at me and allege I direct/write/act/talk myself
IF this blog being deleted later.........ppl will laugh at me also comment I delete it after I gain spot from i3..............

what an unlucky incident for me, luckily no real accident in my life at this moment.

bye....................... sorry for inconvenience caused.

Posted by birkincollector > 2015-10-11 21:46 | Report Abuse

of course Duit doesn't work as cleaner in Econsave, he works as cleaner in SaveEconomy :-)

Can't think of any reason why one would hate him, considered how much he helps the forumers free of charge

May be just like what Speedyboy mentioned, some may think he is 太谦虚, 变虚伪

Anyway, u just can't make everyone happy la

Dunknow

7,384 posts

Posted by Dunknow > 2015-10-12 00:00 | Report Abuse

Let's over,bro....I am not in position to say anything,but I would like to emphasis this....WE ARE HERE TO LEARN,WE ARE HERE TO TRADE WITH FUN,WE ARE HERE AS FRIENDS...while we know trade can be extremely tension,it is the main criteria for us to relak ourself by cracking some jokes,with that we will be afresh and clear mind...lastly,I must say this,WE ARE HERE,AS ONE ...TO GO AGAINST BURSA,not ourself...please don't easily judge ppls by it's cover....haha,I hope life is so simple...

cold risk,do start afresh,there is always opportunities for us to learn,let it go...take a good bath and rest well...please stop replying any posting,if not it will create more and more confusion....give this dunknow a chance,ok?

This will be my last posting in this blogs,I do not want this funny thing to continue

Thanks bro and sis
Dunknow

klsetitan

143 posts

Posted by klsetitan > 2015-10-12 10:33 | Report Abuse

can someone summarize what's happening here? super blur...

BuLLRam

1,104 posts

Posted by BuLLRam > 2015-10-12 11:01 | Report Abuse

Kikikikikikikikikiki...lmao.....

DaitoRyu

1,459 posts

Posted by DaitoRyu > 2015-10-12 12:44 | Report Abuse

Hahaha xoxoxoxoxoxo Du it to me baby.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz