Be the first to like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by tony89 2015-11-02 00:37

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2015-10-31 11:32 | Report Abuse

XOX pump and dump before result out. See what happened earlier this year to Perwaja, Vsolar, Wintoni, etc. When QR out people will reassess whether worth chasing.

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-31 11:46 | Report Abuse

For point no 4.

Just a point to ponder over.

The US Debt Clock shows USA owed US$18 Trillion Debt.

With a population of 300 million every US Citizen born is indebted by a US$60,000 debt burden.

That's RM252,000 Debt for every US Citizen!!

But search deeper. What about the Trillions of Debt by Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac swept under the carpet out of sight? And what about the hidden derivatives of CDOs & CDS still in covered in darkness.

The US Debt is most probably US$100 TRILLIONS!

US$100 TRILLIONS?

Hmmm? Let's calculate

100,000,000,000,000 (this is the debt figure)

Now divide it by US Total population 300,000,000

100,000,000,000,000 divided by 300,000,000 = WOW! That's US$333,000 debt burden for each US Citizen!

And convert it to ringgit. 333,000 x 4.25 = Rm1.415 MILLIONS!

WOW! Every US Citizen is Owing Rm1.4 Millions.

US IS A NATION SUNK DOWN IN THE DEBT QUAGMIRE!

HOW IS US GOING TO RAISE INTEREST RATES WHEN US GOVT ALMOST BANKRUPT. NO MONEY FOR ALL GOVT SERVANTS INCLUDING YELLEN UNLESS DEBT CEILING LIMIT IS RAISE HIGHER FROM US$18 TRILLIONS?

ISN'T IT IRONICAL THAT THE PATIENT IS SICKLY AND STILL ASK HIM TO DONATE BLOOD.

THE PATIENT NEEDS A BLOOD INFUSION. SO EXPECT MORE QE & EVEN MORE QE.

OR?

US GOES INTO THE GREATEST DEPRESSION THE WORLD HAS NEVER KNOWN - FOLLOWED BY A THIRD WORLD WAR WITH THERMO NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Now with all the hooha of Foreign Funds fleeing Malaysia?

Let's see Malaysian Debt

Rm800 Billions?

So 800,000,000,000

Divide by 30 million population.

800,000,000,000 divided by 30,000,000 = Rm26,666 millions

Now compare. Malaysia debt per capita is Rm26.6 millions while USA is Rm1.41 Million (US DEBT IS 52 TIMES MORE THAN MALAYSIA!!) THAT's 5200% MORE!!

So Why Should US Dollar Be Stronger Than Malaysian Ringgit.

That shows that the Financial Market Has a Totally Distorted & Warped Mind.

They simply don't know how to calculate anymore.

THE ENTIRE WORLD MUST WAKE UP!!!

Gugulen

3 posts

Posted by Gugulen > 2015-10-31 13:14 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, 你做出这么多事来,目的是为了什么?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-31 17:08 | Report Abuse

Ik059,

You are correct

Malaysia per capita debt is Rm26,666 while US is Rm1.141,5000

Malaysia has Crude Oil, Palm Oil, Timber, Rubber, And Other Resources. Also World No 1 for Retiree program in Asia. KL is World No 4 for shopping. Ease of doing business is no. 6.

As the ringgit has crashed its exports are now the most competitive.

Sandwiched between World's 2 Growing Nations - China & India the future is now bright while USA is facing sunset just like Britian did for the most of 1900s.

Malaysia is in the Heart of the Asian Pacific Century.

Malaysia Boleh!

Iskandar Boleh!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

Joycee

1 posts

Posted by Joycee > 2015-10-31 20:50 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan, how much did the Singapore Mutual Fund/Investing Instituion pay you for promoting their ALAM @ 60 sen?

Shouldn't you admit, that, you have PROMOTED ALAM @ 60~63 SEN,
so that those agents can let go more Alam @ higher price? huh?

HOW MUCH COMMISSION YOU RECEIVED, I AM EAGER TO KNOW!!!

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-31 22:16 | Report Abuse

Joycee

I bought Alam at 59 to 62 cents.

I cut lost at 46 cents.

I work alone strictly for my own portfolio. However, some Johor Buddies do follow me.

So sorry if you have made losses in Alam.

These are the shares to buy to recoup your losses.

However, these shares are not for goreng. If you can keep them for 1 to 3 years I think they are bound to perform:

1) White Horse (White Horse like Pohuat has expanded its factory to Vietnam. And Vietnam now in housing boom. Plus TPP Vietnam should benefit much. So White Horse should do well.

2) YILAI
Yilai has captured good sales in the Iskandar Region. With High rise condos near completion & Pengerang's RAPID projects YILAI should do well

3) MULTICO

Multico has Very Undervalue Freehold Factories in Pandan, Iskandar. Both Electronic & Automovite sales by TPP should benefit MULTICO.

4) MUI BERHAD

Mui Bhd sits on 10 Gold mines in Uk (10 Hotels in UK) Also the proposed MRT on present Ampang Park Shopping Complex should lift up the Value of CORUS HOTEL AMPANG (5 minutes walk away) & MUI HQ (10 minutes walk away)
MUI HAS VERY VERY DEEP VALUE HIDDEN IN ITS ASSETS.

5) MAHSING

Mahsing Bandar Meridin East was purchased for only Rm7.00 psf. Next door Ecoworld is selling land for Rm45 psf.

Last week 4 houses came out for lelong in Bandar Bistari Perdana (Old name). All 4 houses were sold at a new high between Rm140K to Rm169K (last time my friends bought them around Rm60k in auction

Mahsing also in Eastspring Investment Fund Radar now.

6) KPSCB

My current focus. I have spoken to its people & visited KPSCB factory. (I have also visited White Horse Factory, seen Multico factories, visited MUI's Hotel & Assets. And I have also Mahsing's houses.)

As to Fund I think I don't have the time nor inclination at the moment.

All have seen OTB's 100% gain in performance here. And all have acknowledged the excellent write up of KCChongNz here.

As of now I am still a nobody here and some even have doubts about me.

Well, let time show my stock picks' performance.

I will wait 3 more years till year 2018.

By then if I am still around I might launch a Fund like TTB?

Insha Allah or God's Will Be Done.

Good night.

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-10-31 22:46 | Report Abuse

Calvintan, why bjcorp and MPcorp not in your list?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-31 22:53 | Report Abuse

tc88

Pm Corp, Mp Corp & Bj Corp are still in my list of value shares. Mulpha and others also. But they are for even longer term than 1 to 3 years.

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-10-31 23:05 | Report Abuse

Mind to share your average price for this trio corp?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-10-31 23:19 | Report Abuse

tc88,

For Pm Corp & Mp Corp

The shares here are FREE. I made good money in both counters.

As for Bj Corp I have cut loss. I sold all at 53 cents to 45.5 cents.

I am still waiting to buy back at 35 cents and below.

As for the other 6 counters these are my purchase prices:

1) White horse at Rm2.30
2) Yilai at 89 cents
3) Multico at 97 cents
4) Mui Berhad at 19 cents
5) Mahsing at Rm1.31
6) KPSCB at 43.5 cents.

You can track how they perform for the next 3 years.

Short term if they drop more I intend to add to my position.

tc88

573 posts

Posted by tc88 > 2015-10-31 23:32 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin. Wish you best of luck.

tony89

303 posts

Posted by tony89 > 2015-10-31 23:56 | Report Abuse

calvin, i listened to podcast about balance sheet recession by richard koo. indeed a good view on current economy now.

QE= something like anti-diabetic medication for chronic diabetic which is not life threatening as yet but balance sheet cirisis just like acute infection which need urgent medication/antibiotic for it. That is my understanding. trying hard to study/understand economy.

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-11-01 08:24 | Report Abuse

Tony89,

There is a Book which I have been reading for more than 40 years daily without fail. It is called the Bible.

It shows the history of mankind from its inception till his final destiny

There are long range prophecies mentioned throughout the 66 books of the Bible covering Nations, Earth's Geological Status, Advancement of Technologies, Increase of Knowledge, The Creation of the Nuclear Bomb, World Wars & Rumour of Wars, The Multiplication of False Religions, And in Many Areas Touching All Levels of Human Lives and Existence even the Population Explosion of the End Times. And There is an area of financial success if we know where and what to invest.

According to St John who wrote the Book of Revelation. There is going to be hyper inflation in the end times as it says, "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny"'(Rev.6:6)

Prices of food will be so expensive that one man's daily pay can only buy one day's food. A penny is a day's wage in Biblical Times. And if he wants to stretch his pay for more food in order to feed his family then he must switch from wheat to barley. He can buy 3 persons' food with one day's pay if he goes for more inferior ones. Like switching from proper meal to maggie mee or roti canai.

This can happen by 2 things.

No.1) Scarcity - when food is so scarce like during the Japanese Occupation that rice is a luxury. Many switched to eating tapioca

No.2) Or Money has Lost Its Value Due to Hyper Inflation.

In Germany & Zimbabwe there was hyper inflation once when a banana would cost a million Zimbabwe dollars.

So I think monetary value will most probably be destroyed by relentless money printing. From what we can deduce US cannot even pay the interest on its debt how could it pay of the principal?

And so we MUST NOT trust paper currencies as a final store of value.

We HAVE TO invest in things tangible like real estates, stocks, gold or things of substance to protect money from its value destruction by cntral bankers. To know more visit www.chick.com

tony89

303 posts

Posted by tony89 > 2015-11-02 00:37 | Report Abuse

thanks calvin.

"And so we MUST NOT trust paper currencies as a final store of value".

Came across a post on I3 yesterday and the writer has used a great example to illustrate this.

A pack of cut fruit is only Rm0.5 during primary education but now it is alr RM1.0-Rm1.5. If you have RM10k in the bank as a saving that time, how much you can buy with the saving today?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz