1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by stanleyong 2016-01-08 19:31

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2016-01-07 12:21 | Report Abuse

You mention 4 pillars of success and you went and explain all of them as 4 pillars for potential pitfalls.

Beza

1,847 posts

Posted by Beza > 2016-01-07 12:24 | Report Abuse

When the management fight for their pieces of cake, they would not give sufficient cakes to investors. Sell lah.

stanleyong

109 posts

Posted by stanleyong > 2016-01-08 10:29 | Report Abuse

We should buy more of Hevea as the forces of good will prevail over the forces of evil. Look at Lii Hen.

stanleyong

109 posts

Posted by stanleyong > 2016-01-08 19:17 | Report Abuse

OTB, can you please repeat the reply from Hevea management on the court case and Korean consignment. Many of them have not read because you only post in one Hevea forum and the writer has it removed, i think. For the benefit of all those who has not read the reply and to counter false rumours, please repeat them in all Hevea forum, which i think there are at least 3 of them. We must not allow lies to prevail. Thanks

stanleyong

109 posts

Posted by stanleyong > 2016-01-08 19:31 | Report Abuse

Blog comment on HEVEA, Internal Cracks Emerging 亿维雅,股东内鬨
Author: robertl | Publish date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016, 02:38 PM

Ooi Teik Bee

Dear valued readers in I3,

I understand many of you are so worried about your investment in Hevea. In order to help you all, I take the initiative to write to Hevea management to clarify 2 items here.

1 - Court case
2 - 700 containers of reject (Actual is 700 m3 not containers).

Below are the answers to both items.

1 - Court case.

The court case is involving our minor shareholders in HeveaWood claiming no dividends after many years despite HB gave limited dividends. We are unable to pay as we have a loan governance to pay borrowers first. The case was won twice but the plaintiffs still brought it to appeal court. This is non issue if we pay up all loans in June this year.

2 - 700 containers of reject (Actual is 700 m3 not containers).

We had an issue that 700m3 of our PB to Korea were held up in Korean port over quality problem last October due to wrong testing method. This is resolved after our protest, our test, local labs, and Korean labs subsequently prove us right. The results are better that requirements. Thus all cargo cleared.

Dear valued readers, I am not siding any party here. I just get the explanation from Hevea management so that all my subscribers are happy with my explanation.

Since I have the answer, I hope to share with all readers here. If you do not believe, please ignore it.

I am not asking you to buy or hold the shares, final decision is yours.

Thank you.
Ooi
07/01/2016 22:03

Post a Comment
Market Buzz