1 person likes this.

69 comment(s). Last comment by cs_neo 2016-03-11 15:55

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 11:06 | Report Abuse

Open your eyes. If malays reject br1m, jibby will be out soon. But now even Dap voters que to get br1m. How?

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-15 11:10 | Report Abuse

Feudal Malaysia means people support whoever is in power.....and even more so in fixed deposit Sarawak......

I am afraid energy spend in politics is wasted energy unless join DAP and administer Penang properly.

Posted by Red_Hong_Bao > 2016-02-15 11:12 | Report Abuse

i just give Hong Bao in Penang. Very prosperous hor!!

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 11:12 | Report Abuse

You go kampongs what can you offer them? The want engine boat, boat, zink roof, water tank, pocket money. Jibby can give, cash is king. Dap masok kampongs only talk kok about democracy and equal rights. You think kampong malays want to listen or not?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-02-15 11:20 | Report Abuse

Raider advise non bumi and non muslim can give small help like monies.....not to overdo loh....!!
The malay and non muslim have the tendency of targeting on pretext of interference with their affair, especially the Chinese.

Amanah need to do most of their work and finance their ambition using malay and muslim monies...to do otherwise....outsider will be targeted loh....!!

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 11:23 | Report Abuse

Now Amanah receive handouts from Dap and Chinese, you think malays still want to vote for them? They see Amanah as running dog for Dap. You still don't get it. If KYY give money to Amanah, malays see this as interfering with malays affair. Malays see this as a threat. But so far what Dap done for malays? Zero

ahmadkerl

25 posts

Posted by ahmadkerl > 2016-02-15 11:23 | Report Abuse

AMANAH is born from a treachery method. That what I see. I doubt there is real honesty in it.

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-15 11:26 | Report Abuse

They drag out their dictators in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt......and these are done by their kampong ..people......

Sometimes, even kampong people says enough is enough.

But not often such things happen.

Thai revolution failed....

Indonesia.......same stock as Malays .....offers great hope.

But are they ready yet?

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 11:31 | Report Abuse

Why malays want to revolt? They are enjoy handouts over 50 years. From birth till death, everything provided by Umno. How about Dap, can provide same or better service to malay? Cannot even take care of Chinese now got big wind want to take malay votes. What Amanah can provide? Demand poor malays to go to streets? But can Amanah give daily allowance of rm50, free meals, free transpiration like Jibby can?

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-15 11:37 | Report Abuse

Why ?Malays want to revolt.....?

Well...in last election Malay votes peninsula not more than 60 % for them......

Even feudal Malaysia can spring surprises.......

Sometimes things happen....

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 11:39 | Report Abuse

Last election got Anwar Ibrahim who promise a lot of things. Today we have who? Who is PH prime minister? You dont even know who lead PH.

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-15 11:40 | Report Abuse

Some times, politics changes suddenly....like the Ussr collapse in 1990.....

Not often,,,,,but sometimes black swan events happen.

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-15 11:42 | Report Abuse

If you are Chinese and pessimistic.....just leave , migrate, and keep mouth shut.....let those willing to sacrifice to carry on the improbable struggle.......ok...Optimus?

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 11:42 | Report Abuse

After Dap kick dirt on Pas and replace with clone Amanah, do you think PH got any chance at all? You really think malays will ever vote for PH? 2/3 of malays in Selangor are now anti Dap. You are talking about Pakatan state, how about none Pakatan states?

Manohan

1 posts

Posted by Manohan > 2016-02-15 11:44 | Report Abuse

With ppl like Optimus thinking we all die lar. Malay are looked down today because of UMNO. And yet they continue to support UMNO and they deserve to be looked down. Their faith in their religion is weak, the condemn others as infidels and cheaters, but look again lat dey, those who hold taxi license are all UMNO crony. They cheat and lie. Those who start terrorism are who Sunni lar dey. Thos natch thieve, mat rempit, bullies of Bangla all Malay.
Their religion don't teach right or wrong. Only them infidel or muslim. Infidel they can rape and torture. I hope Trump wins to bantam all this useless goons around the world. Vive my brother Trump. Finish off the useless terrorist and those barbaric idiot

Posted by Daniel Lim > 2016-02-15 11:49 | Report Abuse

i want to help but no capital,how?

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-15 11:51 | Report Abuse

Selangor voting patterns...you never can tell anymore...not even Ah Jip ko is as confident as you.

Bn best hope is rule by way of Sabah and Sarawak voters.

Jieham

1 posts

Posted by Jieham > 2016-02-15 11:51 | Report Abuse

Well said Manohan. The useless goons only know how to snatch non muslim children. They have weak faith and always rely on bullying the non muslim. On even ground they cannot succeed in anything. Sports also depend on Chong Wei, Nicole David. Education top are all non Malays. By right if they hv the higher % of malays in the country should hv better chance to produce good sportsman or sportswomen or good in education or do soothing at world level. Instead they use politics and shariah to rob the non Malays. Bastards !!

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 12:04 | Report Abuse

Malays know they are weak. That is why they will forever vote for Umno as long as the handouts maintain. Only now you know the malays are pretending to be righteous? They need to keep a cover, cover behind Islam so that they are not seen as handouts base race. You can talk about equal rights, democracy, transparency but if you don't give handouts like Dap, you are finish.

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 12:05 | Report Abuse

Just look at Amanah. Also begging for handouts from KYY. Also use Islam as cover. So you understand that malays are weak?

ahmadkerl

25 posts

Posted by ahmadkerl > 2016-02-15 12:08 | Report Abuse

from politic to racist and anti-islam.. I hope you are satisfied with your work now, uncle. the way you controlled human mind is superb. hope you become a muslim, one day.

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 12:10 | Report Abuse

You really think Amanah is moderate? Islam is Hudud and Hudud is Islam, dont you know that? Hudud is big part of Islam, basically if you reject hudud you reject Islam.

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-02-15 12:13 | Report Abuse

There are plenty of right thinking Malays.......

Politic is corrupt...the people are not corrupt.

But I also think they have already perfected the way to cheat in the kampongs of Sarawak and Sabah.

somchik

1,220 posts

Posted by somchik > 2016-02-15 12:19 | Report Abuse

progressive, liberal, muslim colleague ? what a joke.. please clarify?.. so advance but need hand out and donation kikiki..
so Amanah members comprises of technocrats ,professionals , businessman , etc got good jv , in companies in bursa, with fair amount of shareholdings,
well look after by DAP for future generations, in education , housing , business venture, trading , retail, wholesale, construction etc.. all talk and dream my foot...

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2016-02-15 14:10 | Report Abuse

Last night, on Chinese New Year eve, Ooi Teik Bee rang me to seek my opinion regarding the strengthening of our Ringgit. He said that he has spoken to a highly respected investor who said that due to the bad publicity of our political situation, he thinks that our Ringgit will continue to be weak which is good for exporters.

Timie

338 posts

Posted by Timie > 2016-02-15 16:23 | Report Abuse

Help but don't go for publicity. Especially Chinese because you will make a bullet for UMNO to shoot Amanah. Just my 2cent.

princehero

550 posts

Posted by princehero > 2016-02-15 21:24 | Report Abuse

amanah would never make it... malays wont support it... amanah is a party neither here nor there... the muslim votes can be categorize into 3.. to prosper is with umno .. into religion is with pas.. the 3rd minor group is follow leaders.. n amanah is another of it now.. follow by history better not waste time on this party....

izoklse

5,204 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2016-02-15 21:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:32 | Report Abuse

Hahaha now we k ow how they choose support. Yay support the corrupt, support the munafiq hypocrite. It is good as long as not dap. Tiewww

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:36 | Report Abuse

Hell is waiting

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-15 21:38 | Report Abuse

Why only ask to help Amanah? Are they bunch of OKU? Why not support PKR? I think PKR has a lot of progressive malays that doesn't go around begging for money from Chinese. Why help another hopeless malay party? I thought Dap is all about metrocracy, why try to help low IQ leaders in Amanah? They obviously hoping money to fall from the sky.

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:43 | Report Abuse

Aiya you also don't know....to be progressive means stay in jungle, wait for money, and say the opposite of what you do.

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:44 | Report Abuse

to be even more progressive is to sell your soul and say what the master wants.money speaks...after all it's rezeki

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:49 | Report Abuse

Pls learn from him. He is progressive. Note for progressive ppl, Valentine is evil, learning English is stuuped , living in the dessert or tree is good because closer to nature....learn

Posted by izoklse > Feb 15, 2016 09:28 PM | Report Abuse

If there is DAPig seed inside Amanah. Don't ever dream we will support Amanah. Instead we (MALAY & BUMI) will help UMNO and PAS to Destroy Amanah once and forever.

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:54 | Report Abuse

Ppl help you unless brotherhood is stuuped and not halal. Corruption is rezeki.

Posted by Balatika Hunter > 2016-02-15 22:55 | Report Abuse

Amanah? funny name for a party. just liberal or conservative, bear vs elephant. amanah Sure with 2.6 Once in power, time to makan rakyat monies. same everywhere, greece, latin america, afriananas... Once get elected, kenut pun we can see them, sickening.

Posted by OptimusNando > 2016-02-17 11:02 |

Post removed.Why?

bagan

754 posts

Posted by bagan > 2016-02-17 11:08 | Report Abuse

Amanah already in the grave la apek...

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-17 11:09 | Report Abuse

If you want to get rid of Umno, you must first get rid of Pas. Guess who worked with Pas before? Dap, that's right, the party that is antiIslam, antiSultan and antimalay worked with Pas. And now Dap create clone of Pas in form of Amanah. And now Dap want to recruit Umno goons like Muhiyiddin.

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-17 11:14 | Report Abuse

So shameful. Dap has to beg and bendover to recruit Mahathir and Muhiyiddin, simply no shame at all.

Posted by JokerJonesRenewed > 2016-02-17 11:24 | Report Abuse

Look who are the beggar. The beggars are talking now. Hahahaha. Use more crutches the Puki UMNO depend on slandering. Hoi isn't it against your religion? Opps forgot thats where extremist come from

bagan

754 posts

Posted by bagan > 2016-02-17 11:34 | Report Abuse

actually Mat Sabu needs 200k to avoid being a bankrupt that is all this write up about...apa la apek 200k pun cannot give to mat sabu ka...senyap2 kasi suda la...i think apek thinking about income tax exemption la for political ooppps personal donation hahaha...

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-17 11:39 | Report Abuse

Dap strategy to win election? Collect rubbish from Umno and Pas. Collect rejects from Pas and form Amanah. Collect rubbish from Umno and form Pkr. Worst of all, collect two big pile of dung, Mahathir and Muhiyiddin to be next PM. What a joke

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-02-17 11:48 | Report Abuse

Raider says;

Raise fund based on collective Harapan and share with all the parties components like PKR, Amanah, Dap etc, this way it, avoid being targeted as funded by Chinese only.

ymlok84

5 posts

Posted by ymlok84 > 2016-02-17 16:26 | Report Abuse

mr.koon, you know in malaysia it is very hard to change politically, as a minority, we consider very support opposition, but like it or not, this country need to change fundamentally from the majority (malays, bumiputra from rural), politic always need money to run, what we can do, earn some money, help some ppl(like funding curi curi wang malaysia in FB), and as for you a billionaire, you are capable to do much more then us.

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2016-02-21 13:00 | Report Abuse

Help amanah???? This oldman junk MUST be dreaming...go n flight kite lorr..

izoklse

5,204 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2016-02-21 13:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by insankamil > 2016-02-25 19:19 | Report Abuse

I am a Malay. A Muslim. A British-educated beneficiary of NEP etc.

And I support Amanah. Progressive, inclusive brand of Islam - not the parochial, racist one that Malaysians (and Malays) generally are familiar with.

Posted by Davidchenm > 2016-02-25 19:22 |

Post removed.Why?

cs_neo

1 posts

Posted by cs_neo > 2016-03-11 15:55 | Report Abuse

Seriously, I don't believe M'sia will be a developed nation by 2020 more likely will be a failed state. I was a Malaysian before & now a proud Singaporean with assets in S'pore only. Mr Koon is a great M'sian helping fellow talented Chinese M'sians but he won't achieve much as most intelligent Chinese M'sians are in S'pore , Australia, UK & US. M'sia is slowly turning into a failed state as its corrupted leaders are getting more & more bolder & braver to challenge the international community in investigating scandals after scandals of corruptions involving its low class, corrupted & incorrigible leaders. I pray hard the nation will bankrupt & its Malay race will be burdened with debts for generations. I am worried about my parents & siblings still residing there.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz