1 person likes this.

69 comment(s). Last comment by cs_neo 2016-03-11 15:55

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:43 | Report Abuse

Aiya you also don't know....to be progressive means stay in jungle, wait for money, and say the opposite of what you do.

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:44 | Report Abuse

to be even more progressive is to sell your soul and say what the master wants.money speaks...after all it's rezeki

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:49 | Report Abuse

Pls learn from him. He is progressive. Note for progressive ppl, Valentine is evil, learning English is stuuped , living in the dessert or tree is good because closer to nature....learn

Posted by izoklse > Feb 15, 2016 09:28 PM | Report Abuse

If there is DAPig seed inside Amanah. Don't ever dream we will support Amanah. Instead we (MALAY & BUMI) will help UMNO and PAS to Destroy Amanah once and forever.

Posted by OptimusPlexus > 2016-02-15 21:54 | Report Abuse

Ppl help you unless brotherhood is stuuped and not halal. Corruption is rezeki.

Posted by Balatika Hunter > 2016-02-15 22:55 | Report Abuse

Amanah? funny name for a party. just liberal or conservative, bear vs elephant. amanah Sure with 2.6 Once in power, time to makan rakyat monies. same everywhere, greece, latin america, afriananas... Once get elected, kenut pun we can see them, sickening.

Posted by OptimusNando > 2016-02-17 11:02 |

Post removed.Why?

bagan

754 posts

Posted by bagan > 2016-02-17 11:08 | Report Abuse

Amanah already in the grave la apek...

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-17 11:09 | Report Abuse

If you want to get rid of Umno, you must first get rid of Pas. Guess who worked with Pas before? Dap, that's right, the party that is antiIslam, antiSultan and antimalay worked with Pas. And now Dap create clone of Pas in form of Amanah. And now Dap want to recruit Umno goons like Muhiyiddin.

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-17 11:14 | Report Abuse

So shameful. Dap has to beg and bendover to recruit Mahathir and Muhiyiddin, simply no shame at all.

Posted by JokerJonesRenewed > 2016-02-17 11:24 | Report Abuse

Look who are the beggar. The beggars are talking now. Hahahaha. Use more crutches the Puki UMNO depend on slandering. Hoi isn't it against your religion? Opps forgot thats where extremist come from

bagan

754 posts

Posted by bagan > 2016-02-17 11:34 | Report Abuse

actually Mat Sabu needs 200k to avoid being a bankrupt that is all this write up about...apa la apek 200k pun cannot give to mat sabu ka...senyap2 kasi suda la...i think apek thinking about income tax exemption la for political ooppps personal donation hahaha...

Posted by Optimusdap > 2016-02-17 11:39 | Report Abuse

Dap strategy to win election? Collect rubbish from Umno and Pas. Collect rejects from Pas and form Amanah. Collect rubbish from Umno and form Pkr. Worst of all, collect two big pile of dung, Mahathir and Muhiyiddin to be next PM. What a joke

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-02-17 11:48 | Report Abuse

Raider says;

Raise fund based on collective Harapan and share with all the parties components like PKR, Amanah, Dap etc, this way it, avoid being targeted as funded by Chinese only.

ymlok84

5 posts

Posted by ymlok84 > 2016-02-17 16:26 | Report Abuse

mr.koon, you know in malaysia it is very hard to change politically, as a minority, we consider very support opposition, but like it or not, this country need to change fundamentally from the majority (malays, bumiputra from rural), politic always need money to run, what we can do, earn some money, help some ppl(like funding curi curi wang malaysia in FB), and as for you a billionaire, you are capable to do much more then us.

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2016-02-21 13:00 | Report Abuse

Help amanah???? This oldman junk MUST be dreaming...go n flight kite lorr..

izoklse

5,207 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2016-02-21 13:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by insankamil > 2016-02-25 19:19 | Report Abuse

I am a Malay. A Muslim. A British-educated beneficiary of NEP etc.

And I support Amanah. Progressive, inclusive brand of Islam - not the parochial, racist one that Malaysians (and Malays) generally are familiar with.

Posted by Davidchenm > 2016-02-25 19:22 |

Post removed.Why?

cs_neo

1 posts

Posted by cs_neo > 2016-03-11 15:55 | Report Abuse

Seriously, I don't believe M'sia will be a developed nation by 2020 more likely will be a failed state. I was a Malaysian before & now a proud Singaporean with assets in S'pore only. Mr Koon is a great M'sian helping fellow talented Chinese M'sians but he won't achieve much as most intelligent Chinese M'sians are in S'pore , Australia, UK & US. M'sia is slowly turning into a failed state as its corrupted leaders are getting more & more bolder & braver to challenge the international community in investigating scandals after scandals of corruptions involving its low class, corrupted & incorrigible leaders. I pray hard the nation will bankrupt & its Malay race will be burdened with debts for generations. I am worried about my parents & siblings still residing there.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz