1 person likes this.

17 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2016-04-19 23:02

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-04-17 12:28 | Report Abuse

Buy uem and ksl, there have plenty of lands in johor.

vews08

494 posts

Posted by vews08 > 2016-04-17 13:07 | Report Abuse

Hi calvin, did u know job progression for country garden danga bay? If have , could u share with us

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-17 13:33 | Report Abuse

vews08

Hi calvin, did u know job progression for country garden danga bay? If have , could u share with us
17/04/2016 13:07

Calvin replies:

By the look of it the Mammoth Project is progressing very well. Every time I drove pass Country Garden I am reminded of this once deserted stretch of empty beach - NOW TRANSFORMING INTO A VERY MODERN STRETCH OF BEAUTIFUL SKY SCRAPER ENCLAVE!

How time changes some many things here.

Really Mind Boggling indeed!

vews08

494 posts

Posted by vews08 > 2016-04-17 13:37 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin, thanks for your information. did u know danga bay kitchen project award to which supplier? Tq

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-04-17 14:39 | Report Abuse

I have been to Johor premium outlet. It was quiet like a ghost town

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-04-17 16:48 | Report Abuse

Yes, it is like a ghost town as many Johorians say. Now leave it to the developers to attract the buyers. Less buyers, it will really become a ghost town soon.

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-17 17:21 | Report Abuse

vews08 Hi Calvin, thanks for your information. did u know danga bay kitchen project award to which supplier? Tq
17/04/2016 13:37

I didn't hear about Danga Bay Kitchen project. I only heard that when ready there will be about 9,000 or more Condo units. And the place is self sufficient with fast food outlets & shopping.

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-17 17:36 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 I have been to Johor premium outlet. It was quiet like a ghost town
17/04/2016 14:39

shortinvestor77 Yes, it is like a ghost town as many Johorians say. Now leave it to the developers to attract the buyers. Less buyers, it will really become a ghost town soon.
17/04/2016 16:48

Calvin replies:

JPO is not like a fish or vegetable wet market like the one in Selayang.

Only on Friday and especially Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays you will SEE more people there.

Just like Legoland in Medini. Weekdays few people but weekend full of cars. Also just like Universal Studio in Osaka, Japan which I visited on a weekday. It looked deserted like a ghost town then. Same goes for Premium Outlets & Factory Outlets which I visited in California & Los Angeles. During weekdays there are few shoppers. Only filled during weekends.

Tell you the latest secret now.

Tourists arrival from China to Singapore & Johor have increased lately after 2 years of downturn due to 3 missing and lost planes from Malaysia.

More tourists mean more business for JPO and Johor.

So JPO Phase 2 will be on track for launching.

And if you want to SEE ACTIVITY IN JOHOR Just Drive to AEON BKT INDAH ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY! SEE if you can find a car parking space there!

Or go to CITYSQUARE IN Downtown Johor on Friday or Saturday. See if you can locate a car parking space there.

So SEEING IS BELIEVING!

moneySIFU

5,848 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-04-17 19:38 | Report Abuse

Calvin, you said seeing is believing. Even Mr Icon saw it aledi & yet you still can turn it around. So don't believe what you see? Or see to believe?

Or what you see is correct, so we have to believe what you saw? What others see, it is illusion, so don't believe?

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-17 19:57 | Report Abuse

Investor Community | I3investor
is the Alpha - Others are beta to omega.

The Eagle SEES first.

Then followed by Other Flying Birds

The chickens on earth see nothing.

So be the FIRST TO SEE!

klse.i3investor.com/jsp/scl/community.jsp

SALAM

1,025 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2016-04-18 17:25 | Report Abuse

Icon uses UFV, sharper than eagle

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2016-04-18 20:03 | Report Abuse

Johor is a jungle..expensive land and poor economic prospect highly rely on sg

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-18 20:16 | Report Abuse

SALAM Icon uses UFV, sharper than eagle
18/04/2016 17:25

UFV?

What is this?

Aha! It i this

If you buy Comcorp at 43 sen and sold at 89 sen then

UFV = Your Final Victory

But if you bought Comcorp at 89 sen and still stuck at 63 sen

Then

UFV = You Foolish Victim

Which one depends on your entry price.

And Comcorp means what?

Comcorp = Comely Corporation with bright prospect?

Or Comcorp could also sound like

Com = Con
Corp = Caught

So Comcorp can sound like being "conned" and now kena "caught"

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-18 20:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by kk123 > Apr 18, 2016 08:03 PM | Report Abuse

Johor is a jungle..expensive land and poor economic prospect highly rely on sg

Calvin thinks kk123 is ignorant of the actual status of Iskandar

Ks55 has given us a very excellent up to date view:

SEE

ks55 Buy into ShenZhen and DongQuan of tomorrow.
Don't say I never warn you before hand.
Can greater JB become a 3.5m metropolitan in 15 years from now?

Which part of Malaysia can see population growth rate exceed 10% a year?
Which part of Malaysia can attract FDI exceeding 10B a year?
Which part of Malaysia can get cluster of Singaporean Industrialist flock together?
Which part of Malaysia can you get almost 100% community made up of Singaporean and foreign expat?
Which part of Malaysia you see highways criss-cross before housing projects were put up?
Which part of Malaysia you see wellness city/ retirement village/ commercially operated nursing homes targeted at the senior citizens from Singapore?

Act now before it is too late.
You need not go to ShenZhen or DongQuan to visualize potential of JB..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqzY-j23HzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M4R5fejytE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW6AzjXAMWE
17/04/2016 00:17

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-18 20:31 | Report Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqzY-j23HzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M4R5fejytE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW6AzjXAMWE
17/04/2016 00:17

CALVIN ENCOURAGES EVERY ONE TO CLICK AND VIEW THE ABOVE 3 VIDEOS CAREFULLY.

Go Through Them At Twice To

UNDERSTAND ISKANDAR BETTER

Jal 贾彬得

1,563 posts

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > 2016-04-19 22:54 | Report Abuse

Lol all u guys why arguing with mr calvinteng , i live in johor la all unlce aunty and i myself agree with calvinteng the eagle sees 1st u guys all burung hantu only seeing tikus at night, calvinteng is a long term investor and yes johor will flourish beyond any other states in Malaysia with the SULTAN making and implementing steps to increase johor economy and not just depend on singaporeans . Have u seen Banks in other states , there is Bank Of Johor a small step for a big future. I can forsee Johor will be maju and makmur not like other states many fanatics. I believe this Sultan will flourish the lands of Johor once more like his ancestors once did and be the leader to change to it all. Those not staying better just stay silent cause u dont see the changes we feel.

calvintaneng

53,357 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-19 23:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > Apr 19, 2016 10:54 PM | Report Abuse

Lol all u guys why arguing with mr calvinteng , i live in johor la all unlce aunty and i myself agree with calvinteng the eagle sees 1st u guys all burung hantu only seeing tikus at night, calvinteng is a long term investor and yes johor will flourish beyond any other states in Malaysia with the SULTAN making and implementing steps to increase johor economy and not just depend on singaporeans . Have u seen Banks in other states , there is Bank Of Johor a small step for a big future. I can forsee Johor will be maju and makmur not like other states many fanatics. I believe this Sultan will flourish the lands of Johor once more like his ancestors once did and be the leader to change to it all. Those not staying better just stay silent cause u dont see the changes we feel.

Aiyoo Jal

When you mentioned "burung hantu only seeing tikus at night" really put me into stitches!

I laughed and laughed non stop at such comical words!!

Anyway, I treat all critics as friends still unknown here. So no offense.

It makes my day again.
Or it makes my night?

Good night everybody

ZZZZzzzz,,,....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz