1 person likes this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Hiu Chee Keong 2016-04-24 00:46

Posted by Gokula Krishnan > 2016-04-23 11:52 | Report Abuse

The entire icity is over priced from a price per sqft. They are trying so hard to sell, even now advertise as 8 minutes to empire subang. A location like that the pricing should be at most 600-700psqf, this developer greedy. I won't touch for investment, own stay does not matter

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-04-23 14:41 | Report Abuse

Gokula, hopefully others like ecoworld, spsetia, mahsing will follow this and offer the shareholders some bog discount :)

Posted by Gokula Krishnan > 2016-04-23 14:51 | Report Abuse

I doubt. Greed has set in to all. Globally property developers are under 20% ebitda company, usually 10-15%. Malaysia these guys margin are all over 30%. So no incentive to reduce cost as ppl still buy. It's the buyers who are at fault, blindly buy without regard of what is the right price

crystal168

1,663 posts

Posted by crystal168 > 2016-04-23 21:39 | Report Abuse

Interesting.

does he has blog/website?

"Posted by ks55 > Apr 23, 2016 09:35 PM | Report Abuse

Better to follow hng33.
Instant and rear time advice on buy and sell without any fee charged.
Proven track record over and over again without fail..........
"

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-04-23 22:32 | Report Abuse

Ks55, it is not a free advertisment for the dveloper, didnt you read that i said they are stingy, i expect some 10k discount actually then only consider good. And it is share investor related, as an info for investor that this might be a trend in future that beside buying the properties share for growth or dividend, the shareholder also might get some extra offer, which can be take into conisderation in future when selecting shares.

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-04-23 22:34 | Report Abuse

Crystal168, do you expect everyone every post here only to spoon feed one what to buy when to buy ? not for me, anything that related to shares and the related companies is a valuable info for me.

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-04-24 00:46 | Report Abuse

Ks55, exactly, that's why someone who know this news can easily get RM3000 discount by just buying 100 shares of ibhd, if you happen to buy its property. if not, no harm either. it is not something uncommon, i only left some odd shares in Berjaya which only worth few rinngit, but they still give me coupons vauchers every years that save me some money more than my shares, same with genting, manynyears ago, ii even got free tickets for 4 to simgapore universal theme park pre-opening, and the old ayamas also sent me lots of free coupons and vauchers to redeem free product every months though i only hold 100 lots. Just by knowing this tricks already can enjoy some advantage beside just dividend and growth.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz