Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2016-04-24 09:07

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-04-23 21:12 | Report Abuse

Monsoon rain will come.It is a cycle.

Lk036

929 posts

Posted by Lk036 > 2016-04-23 22:39 | Report Abuse

Calvin, do you think rice will increase much more than oil palm? Today my place at Johor raining heavily. Today I already sign up Melia residence . Phase 1 100 % book with 10k payment. Phase 2 almost 90%book with payment. Phase 3 also open up. Tomolo another launching day.

calvintaneng

55,087 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-04-24 09:07 | Report Abuse

Lk036

Calvin, do you think rice will increase much more than oil palm? Today my place at Johor raining heavily. Today I already sign up Melia residence . Phase 1 100 % book with 10k payment. Phase 2 almost 90%book with payment. Phase 3 also open up. Tomolo another launching day.
23/04/2016 22:39

Welcome Lk036,

That's a smart buy indeed! Now you are my nearest neighbour from Tuas, Singapore.

My place in Jurong West is only less than 10 minutes to Melia Residence.

Yes, I think apart from Palm Oil the price of rice also will go up.

When things are in scarcity price will go up.

You can see the example of food scarcity in the book of Genesis in the first book of the Bible. In Joseph's time God warned Pharaoh through Joseph's dream about a 7 year of very severe famine.

On the first year of famine the people used all their monies to buy corn from Joseph, by 2nd year they have to sell their horses, mules, camels (their businesses) to exchange for bread. By the 3rd year of famine they were forced to give up their lands and houses in exchange for food. In the end they became slaves of Pharaoh. And Egypt became the most powerful nation at that time and Pharaoh was the most powerful ruler on earth for the next 400 years.

Until God humbled Pharaoh through the appearance of Moses

Post a Comment
Market Buzz