2 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by tsy88 2016-05-18 20:45

newbie92

418 posts

Posted by newbie92 > 2016-05-16 16:11 | Report Abuse

Next CMSB?

Posted by Telecaster > 2016-05-16 19:28 | Report Abuse

No. CMSB and HSL is very distinct. CMSB was bogged down by their production plants divisions as explained in their press release. They operates cement plants and smelting plants, which consume alot of consumables and depends on price of commodity. Cement price is fixed per 50kg bags. additional cost will eat into their margin. especially the shut down and maintenance during last quarter. The cost of replacement parts for mill equipments mostly are USD or Euro denominated, most parts come from Europe. they also suffer lost on their smelting plants.

so just because they are from sarawak, cannot equate them. So CMSB also a Malaysian company, so any other counter in Bursa also 'the next CMSB'? i think this way of linking is wrong la.

I cant tell how the qr for HSL will turn out, but looking at their current condition, it all indicates goodness la. Their property sold out despite the current property situation. And their awarded project more than doubled. first trench of downpayment claims for these project if recorded as revenue alone can be extremely substantial.

Sarawak, despite the Pan Borneo Highway, the overal construction is low. And their cement plant suffer from low demand because of this.

Heres why HSL is not the next CMSB, in my humble opinion

Posted by chiongster1234 > 2016-05-16 19:33 | Report Abuse

yes, think is temporary pressing down the prices.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2016-05-16 19:58 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2016-05-18 20:45 | Report Abuse

I think without doubt Hsl shall reflect its true fundamental value over time !!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz