Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by uncle 2016-05-26 12:55

Koon Bee

987 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-05-23 00:33 | Report Abuse

ICU counter

Posted by pattleongkam > 2016-05-23 00:53 | Report Abuse

later CCU than normal Wad and maybe discharge as a healthy person again..
only time will tell... hehe

Koon Bee

987 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-05-23 01:06 | Report Abuse

My friend known to Ding ask me buy 3 years ago said wanna goreng till 30c...never happen la...luckily i never buy

k6ii

1,873 posts

Posted by k6ii > 2016-05-23 11:32 | Report Abuse

DBE green and ed theme macam same sifu with sengheng..just my 2cents.

Posted by pattleongkam > 2016-05-23 22:38 | Report Abuse

Koon Bee, for me if a friend or a tips stating want to goreng from ...to... i just look see look see only... and if the source proven itself many time, then i may consider to buy in some in future....

Satha44, thank you for reading this. hope it gives you some lights ahead of what you are into and i respect you too that you have done many research but why delete it after sometimes? but it seems u like to eat chicken a lot... hehe buy sell from 13c zone till now... give dbe some time to prove itself.

k6ii, can share what is your sengheng experience?? thanks

by this week or later(if i am free)
i will do some writing on Harumi and share my view on it.

Posted by pattleongkam > 2016-05-24 10:58 | Report Abuse

RCN 101 (copy from investpedia)

Reverse convertible notes are coupon-bearing investments with payouts at maturity; and, they are generally based on the performance of an underlying stock. The maturities on RCNs can range from three months to two years.

The notes are usually issued by large financial institutions. However, the companies whose stocks are linked to the RCNs have no involvement at all in the products.

RCNs consist of two parts: a debt instrument and a put option. When you buy an RCN, you are actually selling the issuer the right to deliver the underlying asset to you at some point in the future. (Find out how a put option works in How is a put option exercised?)

How Payouts Are Determined
Before maturity, RCNs pay you the stated coupon rate, usually in quarterly payments. This constant rate reflects the general volatility of the underlying stock. The greater the potential volatility in the stock's performance, the more risk the investor takes. The higher the risk, the more you get for the put option. This translates into a higher coupon rate.

When the RCN matures, you'll receive either 100% of your original investment back or a predetermined number of the underlying stock's shares. This number is determined by dividing your original investment amount by the stock's initial price.

There are two structures used to determine whether you will receive your original investment amount or the stock:

#1 Basic Structure - At maturity, if the stock closes at or above the initial price, you will receive 100% of your original investment amount. If the stock closes below the initial price, you'll get the predetermined number of shares. This means you'll end up with shares that are worth less than your original investment.

#2 Knock-In Structure - You'll still receive either 100% of your initial investment or shares of the underlying stock at maturity. With this structure, though, you'll also have some downside protection.

====================================================================

someone with big pocket exercised it that's for sure!!!
and when this big-shorts subscribe the RCN hoping it will bring in some profit but eventually turns ugly, what will u do about it or as a big-short (IB) ???

asahmad

1,001 posts

Posted by asahmad > 2016-05-24 12:58 | Report Abuse

Thanks bro...........

asahmad

1,001 posts

Posted by asahmad > 2016-05-24 13:04 | Report Abuse

Good info for investors..............

uncle

399 posts

Posted by uncle > 2016-05-26 12:55 | Report Abuse

process food better margin