10 people like this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by imoogi99 2016-07-01 20:57

aidwiz

356 posts

Posted by aidwiz > 2016-06-29 12:19 | Report Abuse

such a loss. the condensed approach of this website will remembered.

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2016-06-29 14:11 | Report Abuse

It's like people promoting their business for free and they want to charge them for it.... So so stupid....So called 'working like a robot' mindset, can't think on a big picture and only able to follow rules.

Posted by Hiu Chee Keong > 2016-06-29 14:44 | Report Abuse

Yes, klse.my is the best, it got all the information needed and it is very easy to navigate. now i dont know where to get all those inside buying aelling info :(

Posted by fairuzzz > 2016-06-29 15:24 | Report Abuse

i've been using klse.my for a while now for research and i really like its company fundamental data features.

bursa is taking a step backward by shutting good stock investment sites down while letting sites that promote spurious stock pick services to continue.

i really hope the owner of the site will bring it back up one day

Si Min Tan

246 posts

Posted by Si Min Tan > 2016-06-29 17:18 | Report Abuse

this is ridiculous. nothing from our Government based company ever make a wise decision. All they know is charging those works really hard. I really wish they could make use of their brains.

Kenz

181 posts

Posted by Kenz > 2016-06-29 17:46 | Report Abuse

Just like stepping into a goldmine but not knowing what gold looks like.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-06-29 18:16 | Report Abuse

Bursa has been Protonized , finally come out it's stupido action.

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2016-06-29 20:01 | Report Abuse

LGE arrested, all should boycott bursa

Posted by SharehlderOppression > 2016-06-30 10:21 | Report Abuse

To the founders of KLSE.my,
Why not start a subscription based service.
KLSE.my's information is far superior/simplified than any of the broking houses/trading exchange.
Big institutions/conglomerates may deter your efforts, but if you don't try you'll never know.

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-06-30 10:32 | Report Abuse

Why would you want to pay for another subscription when we all already paying for our trading platform? We should try to make the platform providers to compete among themselves for our business - their subscription base - just like telco.

From my earlier posting at R.I.P. www.klse.my:

Bursa is considered monopoly business since can only have one SE for Malaysia. Unlikely it will budge. The question is how many ppl want or like to shift to trade in overseas SE completely. So Bursa knows they have this upper hand. Still think is our trading platform providers since we are paying for their services and with growing retail investors they are competing for more subscriptions base. IF say CIMB or TA trading platforms have very good centralized database and is user friendly, HLEbroking, RHB, and the like will follow suit to improve and provide similar service to compete for market share. These providers have stake and they have deep pockets to invest to grow their subscription base just like telco business.

Cheers.

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2016-06-30 11:29 | Report Abuse

The point to be argued is whether there is a copyright issue on public available information.

KLSE.MY did not steal the data from Bursa, they just collect the data n compile it again.

BUrsa should hv no right to licensing their data, they are just the middle man to make announcement on behalf of every public listed company.

Hope MSWG n the Edge could do the justice for us.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2016-06-30 11:32 | Report Abuse

same as proton perdana. rebadged old Honda model but claim fine tune by Proton

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2016-06-30 12:09 | Report Abuse

Important: Bursa Malaysia does not verify or endorse the contents of announcements made by Public Listed Companies.

Bursa Malaysia does not have control over the contents of these Announcements and is acting as a passive conduit for the circulation, publication and dissemination of these Announcements.

See, Bursa already made disclaimer, they do not OWN the data.

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-06-30 12:40 | Report Abuse

Without knowing exactly what are the charges encompass by Bursa or the detail of Bursa rights we only assume this issue involve data rights. Since Bursa can issue the right to charge, I bet there more details that we do not aware whereas KLSE.MY having their operation at stake, very likely they would have went thru all the charge details, their rights, talk to relevant authorities or parties before they have no choice but to shutdown. It may seem like unfair or ridiculous ruling but I think it may not be that simple for Bursa to be able to impose the restriction and make KLSE.MY to shutdown if just base on their whim n fancy.

annmix

1,521 posts

Posted by annmix > 2016-06-30 14:45 | Report Abuse

these monkeys now are jus interested to eat money now, they dont care for the rest.. malaysia jus going backwards and waiting to doom only, hopeless

Posted by Yuki Liung > 2016-06-30 15:07 | Report Abuse

ppl instruct closure = prawn brain

Red Horse

22 posts

Posted by Red Horse > 2016-07-01 11:15 | Report Abuse

What a great loss. I view www.klse.my, 1st thing in the morning every trading day for any corporate action of my portfolio. I also use the financial info for stock selection. Very sad.

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2016-07-01 13:05 | Report Abuse

Oya, I hv also forgotten the agm/egm meeting calender provided by KLSE.my. It reminds me of what companies' meetings that i should go for a visit.

kkchoo79

159 posts

Posted by kkchoo79 > 2016-07-01 20:29 | Report Abuse

Any others similar website?

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2016-07-01 20:57 | Report Abuse

Hmmmm...will i3 face the same fate? i3 also compiles a lot of info from bursa or link to bursa. Or is it only klse.my because of the name KLSE???

Post a Comment
Market Buzz