Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by newb1995 2016-09-13 15:01

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-09-04 13:39 | Report Abuse

Kyy is staying in Chinwel Hotel Presidential Suite. Do you want to live with him there?

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-09-04 13:59 | Report Abuse

it was report in the Vietnamese newspaper Chinwel draining untreated waste water into the river andfound buries industrial waste under the ground.

do you feel safe to put you hard earned money in the hands of such unscrupulous businessman

http://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/malaysian-owned-firm-faces-sanctions-for-polluting-in-southern-vietnam-3452277.html

https://m.vietnambreakingnews.com/2016/08/formosa-dong-nais-facilities-charged-with-environmental-violations/

https://m.talkvietnam.com/2016/08/malaysian-company-blamed-for-polluting-environment-in-dong-nai/

https://m.vietnambreakingnews.com/tag/chin-well-fasteners-vietnam-co/

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-09-04 14:08 | Report Abuse

Don't buy for the following reasons:

1. Pollution means possible sanction. Even if they are left off the hook, Chinwel needs to build a treatment plant to treat the waste which is a cost that will eat into its margin.

2. No more anti-dumping duties imposed on China fasteners, meaning this is a dog-eat-dog industry.

3. Ringgit strengthening will bite into its margin.

4. We buy means they (KYY and its cyber trooper OTB) will has chance to unload.

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-09-04 14:20 | Report Abuse

if really want to follow KYY recommendation

then , read what i share my 2 sen view in Gadang thread

Posted by pisanggoreng > Sep 3, 2016 01:48 PM | Report Abuse X

I have no intention to ask you to buy if you still have not bought .

I am just telling what is best for myself

To me

Now is not the time to sell

Why?

Both its construction and properties segments will still contribute positively to its earning for the coming one and a half years even though without new contract.

Is that not enough time time for a good company to top up its order book ?

Then how many years do you want ? 3 years, 4 years or 10 years...

For me any prediction beyond 2 years is fortune telling
If You believe that then you better pray hard everyday

Ask yourself , one and a half year from now is it good enough time for gadang to secure new contract?

Gadang has good fundamental value nobody can deny, it is a magic formula counter based on the knowledge I learnt from KCCHONG. If you are lazy to do you homework then go bursa market place to see for yourself . Cash flow may not look so beautiful because a big amount of cash had been use to increase its landbank for future property development which carry a higher profit margin than construction works . I do not see anything wrong with that since it is going into affordable housing which still has good demand .

Now its utilities segment is contributing steady and improving net income , next financial year its plantation unit will join in . Moreover the capital city project jv has an agreed contract sum of net profit 300M which is equivalent to a sure contribution of net income of about 50M every year for a period of 5 and a half years starting from 2015 . It is stated in the agreement . No one can turn truth into myth .

Now Gdang is proposing bonus , share splitting and free warrant . Everybody said this doesn't add value to the company , including my sifu KCCHONG. Mathematically it is true, absolutely true. 1+1 and 2 carry same value is mathematically correct that no body will say wrong. But in reality and in the share market ,is it really true that 1+1 and 2 have no different? Look at Scientx , Hevea , VS and many more, make a comparison before and after the announcement , ask yourself why you are so happy when your company announces a bonus issue, ask yourself honestly, really has no different, share market always follow simple mathematics 1+1=2 never fail ?

There are people also said , now the price of Gadang is at its peak in its history. Don't chase high. I feel hard to concur, do you ever come across or remember which Big GOD or sifu had taught us such theory, moreover it is still below most of the IB analysts' fair value. And many a time their fair value will be adjusted upward when new contract or good news is announced.

Do not follow my words blindly
Do not buy gadang because I told you so
Do not buy gadang if you can't sleep well when the price drops
Do not buy gadang If you dare not add more when the price drops
Do not buy gadang if you can't wait
Do not buy gadang if you have better choice
Do not buy gadang if you do not know why

Most important

Be a gentleman

Do not blame others if you fail

Lagi important

Do not score me if you fail

But I know

You won't.

Because you know when to sell and how to sell

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-09-04 14:23 | Report Abuse

Superln better lar...

pisanggoreng

1,065 posts

Posted by pisanggoreng > 2016-09-04 14:29 | Report Abuse

goo suggestion

I will but "tam-po" ,tam-po... ( buy some )

Posted by VenFx > Sep 4, 2016 02:23 PM | Report Abuse

Superln better lar...

ckliew88

28 posts

Posted by ckliew88 > 2016-09-04 18:01 | Report Abuse

Read the Edge 10 recommended stocks

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2016-09-05 11:54 |

Post removed.Why?

einvest88

416 posts