Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by AlphaBetaGamma 2016-09-05 16:46

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-09-04 17:20 | Report Abuse

What the #&!$ is this?...You call this My Trading Adventure or trading past multiracial gf adventure?

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-09-04 17:30 | Report Abuse

Bet your e-meeting tonight will be very active and raunchy; My Past Multiracial GF Adventure - Cheap Mindset; tonight's topic right? Ok will try to join.

Posted by AlphaBetaGamma > 2016-09-04 17:56 | Report Abuse

meathere, mind to share why do you keep bashing this guy here? If you don't like what's he writing, just don't open his links or click the "x" on the top right of your monitor if u have accidently clicked on it. I don't see the need for being so rude and spiteful. Thank you

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-09-05 11:58 | Report Abuse

After so many time ppl including myself have given friendly suggestions, constructive comments, reminded him i3 is about investment/shares/money matters etc but get ignored or never try to change for the better; so after sometime you can see it turn to what seem like bashing. Some of his write-up absolutely no relevant to investment or not useful whatsoever but his subject/title will be misleading and when you read till the end you found nothing of substance or just kopitiam chat of what he doing at that time like waiting the wife shopping or just mention the description of a topic but never about how ppl can utilize it to become a better investor or pros n cons of the tool, topic, etc.

I thought i3 is the platform to share methodology, discuss ideas of investment/share etc and not a personal blog for self praising n self promoting your own business/venture, or just your kopitiam chat blogging to past time.

Is about respecting the i3 platform, value add, do not mislead ppl is why you think I keep bashing him. (Actually I do not against him personally, I just don't agree that his majority posts are abusing i3 usage for his own personal agenda or just no value add)

meathere

748 posts

Posted by meathere > 2016-09-05 12:10 | Report Abuse

Can anyone honestly say this post 'I am a Malaysian' is:

1) Value add to i3
2) Appropriate for i3
3) Relevant to money matters, shares, investment

You have freedom to write anything in your mind, but choose the correct place (platform) and time.

Posted by AlphaBetaGamma > 2016-09-05 16:46 | Report Abuse

Meathere: Yeah, I agree some of his postings are not actually investment type articles. Maybe it's because he's a TA guy so sometimes he just posts some chart and talks resistance/support/blah-blah. I'm no TA guy but sometimes I find his other postings fun to read and a different flavour than some so-called investment articles/recommendations to buy articles in i3. I3 would be a boring place if everyone is discussing P/E, ROI, WACC, ROIC, CAGR, FCF, PATAMI, etc. Chill there, there's more to life than making money in the share market...Just my 2cents

Post a Comment
Market Buzz