8 people like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by bugle 2016-12-13 16:18

Super_SKL

179 posts

Posted by Super_SKL > 2016-12-09 16:02 | Report Abuse

Hi Bugle, good investment perspective/viewpoints form you. Just curious to know the reason why Perwaja with NTA of -RM3.50 per share is still actively traded in the market. High risk, high return? hahaha... still got hope meh? Basically, it's already a PN17 and defaulted, no more revenue, no more electricity and sued by TNB, more than RM 1.3 billion overdrafts and borrowings, still got people want to take risk to bet!!! China punya company come to help, yes, as announced and reported in the newspapers. Boleh percaya ke? I simply don't understand. Can any sifu can help to explain?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-12-09 16:58 | Report Abuse

Reveal kaw kaw.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-09 18:44 | Report Abuse

good article

also learn about Dynamic Investing.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stockman/110801.jsp

bugle

293 posts

Posted by bugle > 2016-12-10 00:47 | Report Abuse

Hi stockmanmy, just read some of your articles. Thank you for sharing! I think it's a good investment approach indeed. Hope it works well for you and wish you every success in your stock investments.

bugle

293 posts

Posted by bugle > 2016-12-10 01:04 | Report Abuse

HI Super_SKL, thank you for your comments. Your understanding on the above-mentioned issues also not bad mah. I asked the questions, then you asked for the answers, hahaha! Anyway, I've got few possible explanations for that, just haven't got time to write it out. Actually I'm looking for comments or viewpoints from interested readers also. Anyone? hahaha!

bugle

293 posts

Posted by bugle > 2016-12-10 01:06 | Report Abuse

Hi VenFX, what do you expect? I'm not in that position lah, hahaha!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-10 01:14 | Report Abuse

bugle...sharemarket is different thing to different people.

I want to investigate how to be super super rich via stockmarket.(like KYY)

then , we come to the prevention focused vs promotion focused people part of my write up.

an entrepreneur I mean.

Posted by idiotbuster > 2016-12-10 11:55 | Report Abuse

]]

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-12-10 16:35 | Report Abuse

Intrinsic values apple facebook

bugle

293 posts

Posted by bugle > 2016-12-13 16:07 | Report Abuse

Hi stockmanmy, I think you're too ambitious. The rule of game, to my understanding, is not fair. The super super rich has the ability to influence a company's share price by acquiring substantial portions of its shares. They are the "market makers". Think also about the GLC stocks and the tradings of institutional investors like EPF and KWAP. I've written one article before on this matter: "KULIM: Selling by KWAP, The Reason Why Its share price Dropped" http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Bugle/74354.jsp
The other examples are: Latitude, Liihen, VS, CSCstel.
Yes, they all take risk in their investment. But the fact is: "small retail investors" face even greater risk in their stock investment, taking into account factors like capital, access to information, knowledge, experience, etc.
What's the point?

bugle

293 posts

Posted by bugle > 2016-12-13 16:18 | Report Abuse

Hi R3D3, good explanations with different scenario. It helps to think more to exercise brain. I think the key is: the ability to comprehend risk and to accurately predict different outcomes.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz