3 people like this.

48 comment(s). Last comment by paperplane2016 2017-01-08 21:12

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-12-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

KYY is right. All of them must tell us now how much in total money they made/lost in the markets and their ROC per year in average. Don't just teach the good knowledge (in theory), but show practical proofs.

timetokoon

305 posts

Posted by timetokoon > 2016-12-24 11:59 | Report Abuse

Many smart investors follow Ah Koon to buy Evergreen at 2.38. Today those smart investors not so smart anymore. Same thing happen with FLBhd, Latitud, Geshen and Genetec. Have I mention Johortin and Vs? You can check it here http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/53120.jsp

RojakInvestor

1,227 posts

Posted by RojakInvestor > 2016-12-24 12:04 | Report Abuse

kyy super speculator...sure richer la. dumb ppl also know ma

fast in fast out

kyyang90

14 posts

Posted by kyyang90 > 2016-12-24 12:05 | Report Abuse

look at kcchong behaviors,

1. Run down others
2. Run away from showing buy/sell record
3. Run away from competition

One word - CHICKEN!
Chicken made loudest noise and end up slaughtered by market.

kyyang90

14 posts

Posted by kyyang90 > 2016-12-24 12:11 | Report Abuse

Who is this calvin?? attention whore or kyy puppy? LOL!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-24 12:26 | Report Abuse

whatever works would be a better description

But I have followed KYY for some time and I noticed a few things....
- don't recommend any thing to KYY without good fundamentals. KYY only buys the best in its class and category.
- KYY is not interested in rumor driven tin kosongs.
- KYY may play play with certain situations and opportunities but KYY only puts in substantial sums of money into situations that he is comfortable to hold for some time until his idea bears fruit or proven wrong.

RojakInvestor > Dec 24, 2016 12:04 PM | Report Abuse

kyy super speculator...sure richer la. dumb ppl also know ma

fast in fast out

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-24 12:29 | Report Abuse

too much yang, time for yin to emerge
too much yin, time for yang to emerge

From the ivory towers comes the 20 formulas 20 ratios
But we all know that CFAs have not done better than gifted individuals with their business sense.

FA like rice
You need rice to survive
Too much rice makes one fat and lazy

TA like vitamin
You need vitamin to perform at your best
Too much vitamin is poison in the body

Engineers approach this thing like an engineering problem with his formulas
Accountants approach this thing with his 20 accounting ratios
But this is a behavior problem , a personality problem

So, I approach this thing by looking at the Man and the men making the decisions.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stockman/111929.jsp

super good re-adaptation and improvements
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/112320.jsp

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/111907.jsp

War is the best educator
Bring on the wars, bless the fallen
War is the best inventor and starts the fastest rate of human progress.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-24 12:30 | Report Abuse

If one is so prevention focused, you may want to consider FDs and unit trusts.
The CFAs, the CPAs and the maintenance Engineers are principally prevention focused

Yet, if one wants the stock market to make a significant difference, then I suggest readers take seriously the wisdom from one of the best in the KLSE, over decades, not months. Make a difference. Approach this thing like an entrepreneur would.

To be a promotion focused investor is what this is all about. To make a difference, a chance to make a difference.

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-12-24 12:49 | Report Abuse

I'm impressed with KYY

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-12-24 13:06 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, Takashi .
R u going to join the i3 stock competiton ?

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-24 13:09 |

Post removed.Why?

einvest88

416 posts

Posted by einvest88 > 2016-12-24 13:35 | Report Abuse

aiya..no need to compare la...for sure winner go to KYY...how to buy share become one of largest shareholder and your name consistently appear in BursaMalaysia...I belif ur 10% already more than enuf to kill KC...KC approach is main to protect capital...make big money I really doubt in Msia mkt

RojakInvestor

1,227 posts

Posted by RojakInvestor > 2016-12-24 13:37 | Report Abuse

still arguing day n night...like pasar malam investing dy

lol

see who can shout the loudest?

einvest88

416 posts

Posted by einvest88 > 2016-12-24 13:43 | Report Abuse

In Msia mkt, where to find so many stock like US market can go up few thousand % within few yrs? Want to find stock goes up few hundred % within 1-2 yrs also not easy...our market is too small yet our public listed co share issued so huge...exactly the opposite of US stock...KC approach can dream more of making big money esp in short term. Capital protection no problem la...That is the biggest weakness of diversification...If u have small capital or if u nearly broke or already broke, how to use KC approach? Only if u have full confidence and dare to sailing big on one two counters then u can make a come back...Still stick to diversification...then I think u diversify yourself to Holland land. Forget about making come back or even rich. What so you already past age 40 or 50...no more hope of making big money through diversification. If you dare to gamble and happen to hoot one really big like IFCA WA (there r many in ACE Mkt)...u fly to the moon.

aidwiz

356 posts

Posted by aidwiz > 2016-12-24 15:31 | Report Abuse

hmm drama getting interesting. like telenovelas hahaha.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-24 16:03 | Report Abuse

Kyy have the appropriate response.

It is nasty for KC to sell his services by attacking KYY. Nasty, nasty.

The point is....KYY mistakes did not kill him
Makes a killing when KYY is right.

That is whole point of investing , isn't it, ? and the wisdom in my series on Dynamic Investing and what KYY trying to educate the investing public.

Cut loss and pivotal moments are important considerations in any investor's arsenal.

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2016-12-24 16:09 | Report Abuse

We ikan bilis dont suspend our common sense. That is the most valuable we have.
This movie facts:
1. Both titans bo song each other. Like when we are small kids, dislike each other due to toys being taken away by another. How old are them add together? Pls dont drag any further.
2. Stockmany is PLP uncle koon.
3. Every so called super investors got his mispick stocks. Guarantee.

Popcorn sweet n juicy.....

opinion:
1. Old man is not super investor. Cold eyes is. He is always misleading. No balls to call a spade a spade. Where got Dr Neoh said chase high price stock relative to its value hiģher.
2. Learn that at least, if you think you are right on the stock, bet it big. You can elevate your wealth. Of course you must be right or go you to that old man pocket.
3. My respect to old man become disrespect with time. Tot he rich he must know something i dont know. Yes. But if you are not sure, dont mask it. So old de. Live your live la let ikan bilis cari makan at peace. I buy cold eye book or buffet book reads better.

movie cont. Hell, is my opinion only. Cant i have opinion on the movie? Popcorn satu lagi? Full le.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-12-24 16:09 | Report Abuse

I am beginning to suspect that you are being paid by KYY as his attack dog.... Seriously...

Sslee

4,746 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-24 16:17 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
My wish that all can enjoy their popcorn and movie in the cinema together with their love one and family for this festive holiday sessions seem to be unfulfilled. Yes there are now a clash of Titans is this Forum between KYY and Kcchong. I always remind my people to be careful on what you wrote or said, write or say your message across clearly and politely then ever one will listen to your. But if you say it rudely or just want to score point or show off then surely you will get a rebuttal and worst you can never get thing done.
I had to admit that, I had just meet Mr. Koon Yee Yin recently, he proudly showed me a full library of all the Investment Guru Books and he had read them all. Mr. Koon is from my father generation where everything is on short supply thus he had to make things happen. Hence when opportunity knock he grab it with both hand with single minded to make it big. Of cause someone called it reckless but during that period opportunity is so rarely to come your way. He humbly term it his good luck but I had to say his good luck is 99% preparation meets 1% luck.
I said to him I like his political blog more than his investment blog for the reason his political blog is full with righteousness and calling out to our conscious to do something right to save our beloved Malaysia. As of his Gadang blog I told him, he should not keep contradict his recommendation in such a short period of time. I remember he reply he might have got the date wrong so I jokingly ask him how many grand children he has now. He started to count in his mind and earn a quick reprimand from his wife. I said to his wife, Mrs. Koon you should check thro’ his writing before he post it in his blog.
Yes when we get older sometime we get mix up with date, fact and figure if we do not keep a proper record. I only wish when I had reached his age my mind is still have the tenacity to keep learning daily and write daily.
It was a very pleasure meeting with such a great man and now we keep our contact through WhatsApp where we exchange interesting video and message.
Thank you Mr. Koon yew Yin, it an honor and privilege to meet both you and your wife.
You have inspired me to write my memoir update
1. Upholding integrity (which I will share in this post)
2. Doing the Right Thing Now (which I had share in this Forum view this morning)
Thank you.
As of Kcchong, I do not know him personally or meet him before but I know he mean good to protest the retail investor from losing money. Both of you are Great Sifu in I3 and I think the i3investor communities is big enough to welcome more Sifu to join in for the benefit of all. But let us all be mind full of the word we used.

Sslee

4,746 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-24 16:18 | Report Abuse

It the spirit of this Merry Christmas let us pray to god for his blessing that we live a happy, healthy, and forgiving life and may year 2017 bring more prosperity to all. Amen.
Thank you

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-24 16:19 | Report Abuse

nope, not a single sen.
Just because what I write sticks and got bite does not mean I after money or glory.

Icon8888 > Dec 24, 2016 04:09 PM | Report Abuse

I am beginning to suspect that you are being paid by KYY as his attack dog.... Seriously..

Sslee

4,746 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-24 16:20 | Report Abuse

Update 21/12/2016
Upholding Integrity
My recent opportunity to meet a wise lady and a gentlemen with her/his word of wisdom and her/his advice to my son, Integrity is doing the Good Thing and the Right Thing even when no one is watching. She/He condemns Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah, only saying the Right Thing for camera and political upmanship and doing the opposite in private. When the nation need him the most to do the Right Thing, he failed miserably and disappointed all of us. (Please Google: tindakmalaysia.com 4754_Book. The book name is Road Map for achieving vision 2020 by Koon Yew Yin)
Her/His word of wisdom had inspired me to pen the following in dedication to her/his wisdom.
With reference to the just conclude UMNO AGM 2016. I am sick to my stomach, disgusting on the speeches they make, shameful of the word they used to praise their so called great leader and disturbing that our so called National top leader resort to fear-mongering and falsified lie-hood to fan racial and religion hatred and intolerance just to keep him in power.
To UMNO leaders who warn that Putrajaya will be pressured to cut allocation to all SJK(C) or abolish such institution completely if Chinese continued to shun BN and claim that only UMNO members are qualified to head GLC. Here are my responses:
1. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me the RUKUN NEGARA.
Now I am a true Malaysian in Heart and Soul.
2. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me Mathematics.
Now I am a Chemical Engineer by profession because of strong foundation of Mathematics imparted to me by my dedicated Mathematics teachers.
3. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me discipline, hardworking and perseverance.
Now I am a GM of an Indonesia company as I learned early on success only come through Discipline, Hardworking and Perseverance.
4. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
Now as a GM I can communicate fluently with my customers coming from all over the world, with my Indonesia colleagues and local government officials.
5. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me to be humble, empathy, courtesy and polite.
Now I am a filial piety son, a caring parent, a considerate superior and of mannerism of a gentlemen.
6. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me honesty, righteousness, kindness and justices.
Now I always keep my promise, honor my word, kindness to other and stand up against injustices.
7. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me dignity and pride.
Now I take pride of my work and discharge my conduct with dignity.
8. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me my religion and respect for other people religions.
Now I join with my colleagues in celebrating their religion festivals. Carry out my earthly work ethically, fairly and honestly because I know one day I will be called to face my creator and be judged for my earthly conducts.
9. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me continue learning and growth wise with age.
Now at age of 55, I readily learned from my juniors and seniors for things that I yet to master. And with age I offer my humble advice to those that had loss their way and trapped in their angry past.
10. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me selfless self.
Now I always place the interest of other first before self and total dedication to my jobs.
11. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me to be visionary.
Now I set SMART target for myself and others (Target that is Simple, Achievable, Measureable and with Milestone Time Line)
12. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me to be brave when you are right and say sorry when your are wrong.
Now I readily apologizes when I am wrong and when I am right I will have the conviction to debate my case with logic, fact and figure and win my critic heart over.
13. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me to lead by example.
Now I set myself a high standard of conducts so that my subordinates willingly perform to the standard I demand of them.
14. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me laws are mean to bring justice and for common good of all.
Now I am a law abiding citizen and support any law that promote justice and oppose any draconian law that oppressed the people freewill.
15. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me to forgive but never forget.
Now I do not have any hatred in my heart. I do not forget the past, but had learned long ago to forgive all whose had wronged me and especially I had forgive my own sins, mistakes and regrets (committed during my untamed reckless year) because by forgiving, I can free myself of past baggage and start to do the RIGHT THING NOW .
16. My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me a pen is mighty than the sword.
Now I am men of peace. I condemn any violence, anarchy and wars. If you have a very strong justified course then articulate your causes

Sslee

4,746 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-24 16:21 | Report Abuse

in letter, opinion, in world TV, in multimedia, in UN, in court of laws and in court of public opinion. Win the heart of the world to your course and please spare the innocent civilians from the unbearable suffering of physical war.

Now may I ask the so called UMNO LEADERS?
1. In which school did you learn your Ketuanan Malayu and that Malaysia belongs only to UMNO?
2. In which school did you learn your mathematics that you cannot even do addition and subtraction? (26-9=15?) No wonder you never able to meet budget target and the Auditor General Audit reports year in and year out the sum did not add up.
3. In which school did you learn that by just boot-licking and sucking up to your boss you are ensured of high position and untold wealth?
4. In which school did you learn to be patriotic, you only need to learn in Bahasa Malaysia and live in Malaysia? But hypocritically you send your children to study oversea, stay in oversea and help you to laundry your corrupt and dirty money.
5. In which school did you learn to puff up with false pride and hot air and proclaim to the whole word that your leader is the God chosen one and the best ever? Remember in football even the self proclaim the “special one” had to eat his humble pie as the “beaten one” and was sacked by his boss for not performing.
6. In which school did you learn to lie through your teeth and proclaim your leader got nothing to do with MO1?
7. In which school did you learn to be so thick skin and shamelessly proclaim your leader is admired by the late king of Saudi for his great contribution to Islam thus he donated billions in donation for your leader disposal as he see fit? While you trump up security offences act Sosma and locked up those NGO’s received just few thousands foreign funding for social works and studies.
8. In which school did you learn to misuse religion as a mean to achieve your selfish goal and as long as you carry out your earthly obligation in forms rather than substances then all your sins will be forgiven and heaven is ensured?
9. In which school did you learn age equal wisdom and proclaim your leader is the wise one with the smarter brain, has all the answers at his finger tips in how to solve our nation problems? Divide and rule, fear-mongering and falsified lie-hood, tax increase (GST), selling off our national assets, borrowing more money and paying bribe to your supporters and your formal critics to silent them and pledge unweaving loyalty to you.
10. In which school did you learn to only serve your own self interest? Treat GLC position as your right-full UMNO entitlement and misuse your position to enrich yourself rather than honor your job as responsibility entrust to you.
11. In which school did you learn to give people false hope by your ambiguity and lofty vision T50? With fractional story Firdaus. (Freemalaysiatoday.com dated Oct 3 2016 By Mariam Mokhtar: Keeping Ketuanan Melayu alive.)
12. In which school did you learn to twists and turns the fact to suit your argument? When you cannot win your argument, you restore to violence and draconian laws to silent your critics.
13. In which school did you learn lead by example mean you follow what I said and not what I did?
14. In which school did you learn laws only apply to a commoner? Because you are spare from the laws as long as yours appointed AG say so?
15. In which school did you learn to spread malicious lies and hatred so that you can divide and rule? Deliberately did not provide your people (UMNO supporters in rural base area) with proper education and values so that they can stand on their own feet and think critically. But had to continue support you and depend on your so called kind hearted and thoughtful handout to lesser their burden and supplement their poor income.
16. In which school did you learn that loud and brawl is might and play acting to the audience? Now suddenly you are beating your chest loud and clear and proclaim yourself as defender of the weak and oppressed while the camera is rolling. (Rohingya Solidity Gathering). I support the course but not yours political grandstanding. When no one is watching you did not give a damn on Rohingy boat people that already landed in Malaysia. No hesitation in ordering yours appointed AG to charge your critics, the yellow shirts, yellow balloons, NGOs, social activists, student leaders , the whistle blowers, the oppositions and even cartoonist with whatever law yours appointed AG can find in the book while letting your Red shirt to run wild in physical threatening and intimidating the peaceful Bersih rally.
So now the entire parents in Malaysia which school do you want your children to study in?

Yours truly,
SS LEE
Wishing all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-12-24 16:22 | Report Abuse

haha good on you... Would like to wish you and family a Merry Xmas

Posted by stockmanmy > Dec 24, 2016 04:19 PM | Report Abuse

nope, not a single sen.
Just because what I write sticks and got bite does not mean I after money or glory.

Icon8888 > Dec 24, 2016 04:09 PM | Report Abuse

yfchong

5,743 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-12-24 16:28 | Report Abuse

Merry Christmas to all.....may this festive seasons bring peace n happy ending..........

klee

2,947 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-12-24 17:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by Icon8888 > Dec 24, 2016 04:09 PM | Report Abuse

I am beginning to suspect that you are being paid by KYY as his attack dog.... Seriously...

At best,manmy can only be a puppy

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-12-24 17:21 | Report Abuse

He has been a good puppy ?
All the while ...

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-24 17:35 | Report Abuse

Sslee

As a professional n registered n chartered chemical engineer. So u know Laplace?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-24 17:50 | Report Abuse

Ven and Klee

What do small men know about the soaring eagle?
What does ven and Klee know about what lies above the cloud?

supersaiyan3

3,125 posts

Posted by supersaiyan3 > 2016-12-24 18:04 | Report Abuse

Merry Xmas Calvin, icon8888.

There is big problem with KYY's claim. Warren Buffett made 29% p.a. over long period of time (very old figure of course, only in his early years), Peter Lynch made 29% (some say 21%) over 13 years, is already legend and filthy rich.

If KYY can really make multiple baggers consistently in such short period of time, then his wealth must be far more than those of Warren Buffett. The truth is he has far more failure than he presented.

Failure is ok, but don't write/present it as if you are god of stock.

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2016-12-24 19:05 | Report Abuse

Mr KC Chong need not have to show proof of making profit cos of difference playing field.

Sslee

4,746 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-25 11:39 | Report Abuse

Dear Pieree-Simon Laplace sir,
My apology I had Google thro” the Laplace transform theory. Yes I had learned some of your theory but not all. I very much wish that if during my studying time there is such thing as Google, then it will save me a lot of time in library searching for related information when I do not have good lecturer to guide me thro’ the theory.
I graduate from University of Malaya (UM) 1986 with a third class (Hon) in Chemical Engineering. I was a graduate member of IEM but I had long ago did not pay up the yearly fee.
My current name card only carried:
1. Company name and logo.
2. Company Certificate.
3. My name. (No Ir. or Chartered Engineer)
4. My position and Division I am in-charge.
5. Company address.
6. Company Telephone and Fax number.
7. My HP number and Email.
If you are interest to know more about Laplace theory, I recommend you to play a visit to UTAR President. Ir. Prof. Data’ Dr. Chuah Hein Teak. He is a brilliant student than (UM 1986 graduate first class (Hon) in Electrical Engineering) and now a renowned scholar/educator/academician. He will love to have a coffee chat with you and discuss on the Laplace transform theory or on any other academic subject.
Thank you

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-25 13:59 | Report Abuse

Sslee.

No worries.

I have many fren from IEM and IChemE. Probably will have meeting at Bangsar IchemE next month also...

Come n meet up any event in future.

paperplane2016

21,542 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2016-12-25 15:35 | Report Abuse

What did i miss.just got my popcorn

Sslee

4,746 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-25 18:20 | Report Abuse

Dear Pieree-Simon Laplace,
I am honor to be invited to such a gathering please give me the date, place and time. If I am available in Malaysia during that period I love to join gathering and have a good time together.
To be honor to you I had almost lost contact with my University mate (I wish we had email then) due to my work commitment. So far I had attended only one gathering in KL many years back. It was an enjoyable occasion where we are able to recall all the crazy things we had done in university and the girls that we were competing to win her heart and what car we are driving now. I boastfully said I am a millionaire now but in Indonesia Rupiah. (Ha,Ha,Ha) That was a wonderful moment. I wish all of them well.
By the way make I ask any particular reason you use Pseudonym name of Pieree-Simon Laplace,
Thank you.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-25 18:46 | Report Abuse

plane, you missed nothing because,

Kyy have the appropriate response.

It is nasty for KC to sell his services by attacking KYY. Nasty, nasty.

The point is....KYY mistakes did not kill him
Makes a killing when KYY is right.

That is whole point of investing , isn't it, ? and the wisdom in my series on Dynamic Investing and what KYY trying to educate the investing public.

Cut loss and pivotal moments are important considerations in any investor's arsenal.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-25 18:46 | Report Abuse

too much yang, time for yin to emerge
too much yin, time for yang to emerge

From the ivory towers comes the 20 formulas 20 ratios
But we all know that CFAs have not done better than gifted individuals with their business sense.

FA like rice
You need rice to survive
Too much rice makes one fat and lazy

TA like vitamin
You need vitamin to perform at your best
Too much vitamin is poison in the body

Engineers approach this thing like an engineering problem with his formulas
Accountants approach this thing with his 20 accounting ratios
But this is a behavior problem , a personality problem

So, I approach this thing by looking at the Man and the men making the decisions.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stockman/111929.jsp

super good re-adaptation and improvements
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/112320.jsp

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/111907.jsp

War is the best educator
Bring on the wars, bless the fallen
War is the best inventor and starts the fastest rate of human progress.

calvintaneng

53,278 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-12-25 19:18 | Report Abuse

Calvin wishes all

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 2017

An evening with Jim Reeves the velvet voiced singer

Let's tune in now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIAJpQR3nus

steve_usa

433 posts

Posted by steve_usa > 2016-12-25 19:46 | Report Abuse

Calling to calvintaneng, we can't wait to see your stocks performance in Stock Pick Contest 2017! show us your making money skills as so far only talk and talk but no proof! Don't chicken out, show us what you got!

calvintaneng

53,278 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-12-25 19:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by steve_usa > Dec 25, 2016 07:46 PM | Report Abuse

Calling to calvintaneng, we can't wait to see your stocks performance in Stock Pick Contest 2017! show us your making money skills as so far only talk and talk but no proof! Don't chicken out, show us what you got!

Thank you steve usa,

Christmas Day is here!

I am enjoying myself this evening happily!

Contest?

Another day to think about it, Ok?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7KG5_EUxZg

steve_usa

433 posts

Posted by steve_usa > 2016-12-25 19:59 | Report Abuse

hi Calvin, merry Xmas to you

Posted by CRESINVEST > 2016-12-27 19:43 | Report Abuse

Mr KYY, how about your mudajaya, xing Quan? These are not proven record meh?

Posted by CRESINVEST > 2016-12-27 19:44 | Report Abuse

Mr KYY, how about your mudajaya, xing Quan? These are not proven record meh? You really good in lying.

cefiro22

383 posts

Posted by cefiro22 > 2017-01-08 20:19 | Report Abuse

Please refer to this article in KYY Blog on the subject>>
"KC Chong and KYY Must Show Proof of Making Profit - Koon Yew Yin"

What will it achieve except to satisfy one's EGO....

Uncle KYY just give us the stocks that you foresee we can make money for 2017/2018...with patience. I can wait for your call to INVEST not TRADE, ok?? I would be happy with money in my pocket having to wait for a few years than to see who is better you or KC Chong, waste of time. Cheers

IamGoogle

836 posts

Posted by IamGoogle > 2017-01-08 20:41 | Report Abuse

i3 has been the platform for some old men cari face & makan, it's like 2 naughty kids arguing whose sweets are having the better taste.

Or may be they are discussing if green apple is better than red apple. Anyhow, WTF if these discussions bring any good to the public except their own pride?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-08 21:10 | Report Abuse

ALREADY PROVEN MAH!!...KYY MAKE A LOSS OF 15%, POSITION 57...IN I3...2016.. COMPETITION OUT OF 72 IN THE CLASS LOH....!!

NOT EVEN...T0P 30 CAN SAY MASTER SIFU KYY PANLAI LEH ?

I HEARD THE LADY IN PUDU AH FAH...SELLING VEGETABLE IN PUDU MKT...BEAT KYY FLAT LOH...!!
SHE MAKES 3.5% PA BY PUTTING HER MONEY IN PUBLIC BANK FIXED DEPOSITS MAH....!!

CAN U ALL SEE AH FAH MAKE 3.5% PA AND KYY LOSE 15% PA LOH....!!

LIKE THAT KYY ALSO, WANT TO SHOW OFF LOH...!!

NOT EMBRASSING MEH ??

paperplane2016

21,542 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-01-08 21:12 | Report Abuse

Haha. Auntie also beat him..,,Walao. Great example

Post a Comment
Market Buzz