Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2017-01-08 07:13

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2017-01-07 17:30 | Report Abuse

B4 I finish reading I suspect it's from kyy, sure enuf it's kyy. Yes please suggest to management to split the shares every year until par value is left 0.0000001 cent. Then for sure it will go up every year.

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-01-07 17:42 | Report Abuse

ha ha... KYY becoming very funny nowdays... it reminded me of my uncle's behaviour at the early onset of Alzheimer...child like funny behaviours...would easily cheer up and can also get angry easily...

just like a child that does trick to parents and parents would willingly act as if they got tricked...guess now we have to behave the same way...he he

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2017-01-07 19:02 | Report Abuse

Latitude management wants to privatize it, that's the reason there's nothing for minority shareholder

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-07 19:15 | Report Abuse

good

somebody following his web site.

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2017-01-07 19:38 | Report Abuse

read this a few months ago but management do nothing ... what is the purpose of showing it again to i3 readers? i3 readers can give pressure?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-01-07 19:40 | Report Abuse

circumstances can change

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-07 20:06 | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT; KYY HAD BECOME A MAD DOG LOH....!!
WHY GET THE COMPANY TO HELP U N TO GIVE BONUS ISSUE & FREE WARRANT LEH ?

IF THE BUSINESS IS GOOD, SURELY THE PRICE WILL RISE MAH....!!

WHY U WANT TO MANIPULATE NAIVE AUNTIES AND UNCLES LEH ?

IS IT BCOS OF YOUR GREED OR ARE U IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE, THAT U HAVE NO CHOICE BUT NEED TO MOVE UP THE SHARE TO SELL AH ??

AS USUAL, YOUR ACTION....CONFIRM THAT U R NOTHING BUT A CONMAN LOH...!!

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-07 20:40 | Report Abuse

Dear i3investor admin,
Can the Admin please reprimand this Author ikwan85 for reposted article from: www.koonyewyin.com category investing in this i3investor Market Blog?
Dear ikwan85,
Can you please show respect to Mr. Koon by not reposted his article on investing from his www.koonyewyin.com. Mr. Koon had promised not to post anymore investing article on i3investor for the very clear reason that he do not want people to miss-understand his intention and start all the silly comments again.
If you insist, why not repost other article: KYY’s 84th Birthday Speech. Category: “LIFE” to give peoples a better understanding on Mr. Koon and his life philosophy.
Thank you.

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-07 20:56 | Report Abuse

Dear probability,
Please show respect and understanding to your uncle. Please respect our entire elder as we don’t know what they have gone through so that we can have a better life?
Thank you

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-01-07 23:56 | Report Abuse

yes Sslee...i always respect the elders. i am also an elderly person already....just a little young at heart.

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2017-01-07 23:59 | Report Abuse

I guess he getting alot of Margin Call lately thats why he so desperate lol

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-01-08 07:13 | Report Abuse

Dear probability,
Thank you.
I am now at age of 56, have three children and a loving wife. My elder son had graduated last year and now working as service engineer for an automation company. My second son will graduate in June this year (NUS pharmacy). My daughter just finished her SPM and now still undecided what further study to persuade? I am still working full time in Indonesia and during my spare time I do look into i3investor for SIFU recommendation. (I just know about this website Aug last year. I can only wish I had found this web much early)
I do enjoy reading your comment on plantation as you readily share your vast experience in oil palm industry from upstream all the way to downstream. Thank you.
It is always good to be young at heart and it will be much better if we can also keep a young-full and healthy body. I recommend you to read Mr. KYY 84th birthday speech on how to live on to be 84 and still healthy in mind and body. And if you don’t mind please also read the book: How To win friends and influence people by DALE CARNEGIE. I am reading this book now and I found it very interesting and useful.
Once again many thanks.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz