5 comment(s). Last comment by cheoky 2017-03-04 19:11

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2017-03-04 18:26 | Report Abuse

Good writing & sharing

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2017-03-04 18:45 | Report Abuse

thanks. interesting as always from felicity.

crony-ism is a valid trading strategy.

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-04 18:58 | Report Abuse

Long ago in Johor I first heard about Tebrau Teguh when it was around 30 to 40 cts.

It surprised me that this company was only 10 cts not too long ago. It was rumored that Tebrau owns lands in Permas Jaya.

Ha! Those lands were lousy swamp lands near the dirty Tebrau river, all the more surprising.

Lo & behold. I saw with my eyes another piece of polluted swamp lands transformed into a beautiful enclave. So is Danga City by Country Garden on the stale waters of The waters between Singapore & Johor.

Tebrau lands were originally bought for a song. Before the Permas Bridge was built it was a long 45 minutes ride from JB CBD to Pasir Gudang Highway & then a detour to Permas Jaya.

Then the First 2 lanes Permas Jaya Bridge was built. Once known as Mukim Plentong, this place was renamed as Bandar Baru Permas Jaya or (Millionaire City).

And with the EDL Highway competed by MRCB the journey from JB CBD tp Permas Jaya was cut short from 45 minutes to a mere 10 cts. So land value increased further.

I bought into Tebrau and sold it at Rm1.00 before name changed to IWCity.

From 10 cts to Rm1.64 Tebrau has gone up a spectacular 1,640%. The only land banking stock which beats this was Focal Aims which was only 11 cents in year 2009.

After SPSetia ExBoss took over Focal Aim & renamed it to Ecoworld share price jumped a spectacular 4,000%

Both these 10 cts & 11 cts stock have been great surprises now. Just as I warned i3 forumers not to chase Ecoworld at its peak (it later corrected in price) I now warn fellow i3 forumers not to chase this IWCity. If you want to day trade. Be very nimble & careful as prices are lofty.

Are there hidden gold mines like Tebrau and Focal Aims? Potential future 10 baggars which yet unloved & unwanted?

Calvin thinks there are.

Here you go:

1) MUI Bhd
I have followed Mui Bhd for 20 years. I think Mui Bhd is a sitting on highly valuable assets. 10 Hotels in UK, Over 400 Laura Ashey outlets, 2 Corus Hotels in Malaysia. Own 70% of Mui Prop & owns 70% of Pm Corp shares, also Pm Holding which Dr Yu is eyeing.

2) DUTALAND

This one has Kenny hill lands, Grand Duta Hotel (6 Star), Oil Palm Lands in Sabah & shares of Olympia.

But do you have the patience to buy and hold till Value Emerges like Tebrau & Focal?

culbertlim

393 posts

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-04 19:08 | Report Abuse

Ekovest stupid stock worst stock ever

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2017-03-04 19:11 | Report Abuse

calvin tan why no on ranhill?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz