Be the first to like this.

34 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2017-03-19 14:02

Vc Looi

232 posts

Posted by Vc Looi > 2017-03-09 08:24 | Report Abuse

haha...he also want to booth 1 MDB and what happened ? you know it.

zaqwerty

292 posts

Posted by zaqwerty > 2017-03-09 09:50 | Report Abuse

I was actually upbeat on DRB. Now that you mentioned Najib , I am now very very worry and sure that disasters are going to happen.

yflawrence

114 posts

Posted by yflawrence > 2017-03-09 11:32 | Report Abuse

Calvin the "licker"

Posted by Insider News > 2017-03-09 11:34 | Report Abuse

Story teller calvin

Posted by bananajerk > 2017-03-09 12:31 | Report Abuse

i throw 100 dart and only 1 hit the bull eye, I can still call myself Chun Chun

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 13:32 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon,

All Calvin stock picks are backed by strong defensive qualities.

See,

So many have ridiculed Kbunai when Calvin called to buy at 6 cts.
Then Kbunai dropped to 4.5 cts and many were complaining like no tomorrow.
But one of Calvin's Johor buddy went in to buy when others were fearful.

This morning he called to thank Calvin for telling to add even more kbunai shares at 4.5 cts.

He is very happy to tell me he sold off kbunai at 8 cts for a nice profit!

So Calvin is happy to buy in the presence of naysayers

IF YOU KNOW THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FEAR.

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 13:40 | Report Abuse

Last time Calvin bought Malton at the rock bottom price of only 30 cts. Malton at 30 cts was selling at the hudge discount of 70% to Rm1.00 NTA.

But naysayers condemned Malton because they complained that Malton Bosses paid themselves millions but gave peanut dividends to shareholders.

But Calvin saw far ahead of all doubters because Malton was building Pavilion on the former BBGS Girl School lands in Bkt Bintang

Months later when Pavilion was ready Malton price shot past 70 cts and Calvin made more than 100% profit.

Investing is easy if you know how and see ahead of all others.

moneykj

6,105 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-03-09 13:59 | Report Abuse

moneykj How your Binapui that you recommend 6 months ago? Why keep keep quiet n run away? Many newbies are waiting your answer?
09/03/2017 08:10
X
moneykj How your Perisai? How your Mulpha?
09/03/2017 08:12
X
moneykj Last time you also say Perisai undervalue. What's the price now?
09/03/2017 08:16

VenFx Dear Calvin why till now Comcorp still presence soundly instead of being accused Comcorp should go bankruptcy, are u too egoistic or your boastingful that blow for your incompetent account knowledge or juz a simply irresponsibly behavioural from u as usual in i3 ?

Pls clarify of the totally unmatched accuses ...

Hibiscus ,,, dnex... comcorp non of them go varnished but these counter has outshine mist of your hard sell counter eg. Opcom , perisai, bpuri ... can u shiw us your corrective points ?
09/03/2017 08:24

traderman Please dont trust this 213 ranking calvintaneng
09/03/2017 11:10

Conan clearly he(calvin) is making all of us pay for his profit.. encourage ppl to buy once price is up sell and run away....
09/03/2017 12:39

moneykj

6,105 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-03-09 14:00 | Report Abuse

Beware this conman Calvin

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 14:19 | Report Abuse

Whoa!

Where got simply sell if a share is good.

See

Calvin kept UMW for 11 years and Pm Corp for 8 years.

Don't simply accuse without proof.

And don't cast doubt like those missed super enterprize, kulim, tmakmur and TheStore

And jaks, padini, kimlun,ajiya and latest to go up HTPADU!

BETTER WAKE UP!

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 14:22 | Report Abuse

One more thing.

Those who called kind hearted Calvin con man have not watched their steps carefully.

Why?

They have been conned kaw kaw by syndicates. Lost everything and disappeared.

Will you also disappear into thin air?

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2017-03-09 14:57 | Report Abuse

another 'tai soh kong ku Chai '

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2017-03-09 15:18 | Report Abuse

rank 213 ... shut up lar

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2017-03-09 15:19 | Report Abuse

moneykj Beware this conman Calvin
------------------------------
a noob and buffet wannabe thinking he is stock master

Posted by Insider News > 2017-03-09 17:11 | Report Abuse

What is the difference between you & those syndicates that promoted loud?

NO, you are just acting like one of them, CALVIN

calvintaneng One more thing.
Those who called kind hearted Calvin con man have not watched their steps carefully.
Why?
09/03/2017 14:22

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 17:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by Insider News > Mar 9, 2017 05:11 PM | Report Abuse

What is the difference between you & those syndicates that promoted loud?

NO, you are just acting like one of them, CALVIN

calvintaneng One more thing.
Why?
09/03/2017 14:22

YES,

OF COURSE THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE

SYNDICATES STOCK GO UP BY PUMP & DUMP - Examples are Transmile, Patimas, Megan Media, IFCA, Sumatech, VSolar, XOX, PDZ & many others balloon stocks WITHOUT FUNDAMENTAL

Calvin stocks GO UP & STAY UP LIKE

AJINOMOTO,
PTARAS JAYA
SUPER ENTERPRIZE (TAKEN PRIVATE)
KULIM (TAKEN PRIVATE)
TMAKMUR (TAKEN PRIVATE)
THESTORE (ALSO TAKEN PRIVATE)

See:

Syndicates sell until ZERO holding which Calvin's Rock Solid Stocks are taken private One by One.

And Calvin's stock even fall down CAN LATER COME BACK STRONGER

See Kbunai, HtPadu & Nylex doing very well today!

SO LEARN TO SEE AND DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN SYNDICATES & CALVIN TAN RESEARCH

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 17:53 | Report Abuse

Same modus operandi is happening in POS shares

For DRB EPF sold down shares for Tabung Haji to scoop up cheap DRB shares

While in POS EPF sold down to let KWAP scoop up

Most probably BN will take both POS & DRB private together

They always took them good shares private in pairs

JCorp took both KFC & QSR Private

MTD took MTD Infrar private and later MTD also gone private

UEM took PLUS Highway private & later took OPUS private as well.

And so most probably they going to take POS private then follow by privatization of DRB

moneykj

6,105 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-03-09 18:11 | Report Abuse

Master class same level with cpteh

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-03-09 18:16 | Report Abuse

Once love to paint behind the curtains
While , the other one try to use his lie to cover lies.

Ending results, as expected pathetically .

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-09 18:40 | Report Abuse

Stock: [DRBHCOM]: DRB-HICOM BHD
Feb 18, 2017 10:23 PM | Report Abuse

HI GUYS

DRB HAS IMMENSE PAST WEALTH HIDDEN IN ITS HIGH NTA. ALSO EXTRA PAST WEALTH FROM POS LANDS TRANSFERRED INTO POS AND DRB

SEE

There is a time line for wealth

1) Future Wealth

2) Present Wealth

3) Past Wealth

Future, present & past Wealth? What are they?

Let me illustrate

1) Future Wealth is represented by a young graduate fresh from School. Usually a young man in his mid twenties.

He is still young and yet to buy his own house. He might own an affordable car or just a motorbike.

What his he got? HE HAS HOPE. HE IS FULL OF DETERMINATION TO SUCCESS & FULL OF IDEAS!! But he has yet to make any real monies. His Wealth is Yet in The Future!

This is represented by a very young company. Management is full of ideas, ventures & mergers. Full of energy & hope. Lots of enthusiasm during IPO. See how many write up to promote this newly listed company. Gullible people are chasing. But the stock is yet untested. Business yet to prove itself. All hype and hope for Wealth still in the future!

Calvin rarely invest in this type of company. Better avoid.

2) Present Wealth. Represented by Growing Companies with Proven Income. Usually healthy PRESENT Growth that is visible. This is like a mature man in his 30s to 40s. He has bought his house & car. But the bulk of his monies still invested in his growing business.

So his wealth is still being generated in the present.

This is popular growth stocks.

Calvin will buy some. On one condition. He looks for a fair price to enter. Best is during a market crash or overlooked by the market.

Stocks like kimlun at Rm1.28, Masteel at 65 cts, Insas at 65 cts & Prestar at 46 cts or Jaks when it was only 40 cts.

BUT CALVIN WON'T PAY A HIGH PRICE FOR THEM WHEN PRICES ARE INTO OVERVALUATION. IF YOU OVERPAY FOR ANYTHING. CHANCES ARE THEY WILL UNDERPERFORM THE MARKET FOR A LONG TIME TO COME LATER.

3) Past Wealth.

This is an old matured person in his 50s, 60s, 70s or even 80s

He once was a young graduate with Vision. He moved on to be a very successful businessman in his prime. So he has used his earnings to buy lots and lots of Assets like Lands, properties, warehouses, shophouses & other investments of Value. CASH OR EARNINGS CONVERTED TO REAL GOOD SOLID ASSETS - SO HIGH NTA REFLECTED IN BOOK VALUE.

As he is already old his slows down. He takes less risk. He looks for Capital Preservation First with a View to Growth. But usually things are more settled as he is no longer as hungry like he was a fresh graduate once.

In such slow dull stocks people start to lose interest. Stocks like MUI Bhd is sold down all the way from Rm24 a share in its heydays to about 15.5 cts now. IT WAS PRICED RIDICULOUSLY HIGH AT RM26 WHEN IT WAS IN GROWTH STAGE. AND IT WAS BOMBED OUT AND TOTALLY SOLD DOWN TO ONLY 15.5 CTS WHEN OLD & MATURED WITH DEEP HIDDEN VALUE. THIS IS ACTUALLY THE RIGHT TIME TO BUY. BUYING MUI BHD IS LIKE BUYING INTO PAST WEALTH. STILL ABLE TO BUY GOLD AT ONLY RM35 AN OUNCE?

But this old man stock has past wealth. Mui Bhd has 10 hotels in UK, Laura Ashley (over 400 outlets), 2 hotels & high value lands still at ancient book value.

Last time my parents bought Old gold 99% pure at only Rm35 an ounce!

So much past assets are locked up yet at Old Book Value.

DUTALAND is one of them!

And just like Mui Bhd DUTALAND has Immense Value Locked Up.

Calvin specializes in buying into DEEP VALUE ASSETS COMPANIES SELLING FOR A SONG

Bought KPS at 40 cts with NTA over Rm2.00
Bought Perak Corp at 6o cts with NTA over Rm3.00

Both were almost 10 baggars later.

So I avoid buying stocks with "future growth" hype. Selectively buying Present Growth Stock if I SEE VALUE. And love buying into PAST WEALTH STOCKS OF IMMENSE VALUE SELLING AT DEEP DEEP DISCOUNT

I avoid the young man company with hope of future wealth. I will buy some (only selectively) the mature company of present wealth if they sell at reasonable prices. I concentrate on Deep Value Stocks of PAST ACCUMULATED WEALTH SELLING AT DEEP DISCOUNT

bentan

1 posts

Posted by bentan > 2017-03-09 21:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin is very kind and generous to share his insight and experience in picking stocks that are selling with a deep discount. He has tried very hard to advise inexperience investors not to run after pump up stocks and get burnt ultimately. Of course he has his weaknesses too. Who hasn't? It is up to the reader to make use of his advice,does his own homework and make his own decisions. One must be responsible for one's actions.The market is a very dangerous place to be in. It's like a black hole. It sucks you in and you may get drowned trying to be a hero.
Calvin,you have done great. Please keep up your good work. God bless you for your kindness and generosity.
Thank you.

Risk Rider

849 posts

Posted by Risk Rider > 2017-03-09 22:00 | Report Abuse

WOW!!! No matter how hard Calvintaneng blowing, John Lu is diam diam closing the gap. Let's hope 2 of them will hug each other soon.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/ibot/117962.jsp
177) John Lu +10.0% 110028.05 http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/70715.jsp

205) calvintaneng +6.6% 106588.76 http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/71329.jsp

moneykj

6,105 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-03-10 01:59 | Report Abuse

bentan=another acc created by Calvin. Kaki kong kaki song.

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-10 07:51 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all who visit here.

A special thank you to Bentan for your encouraging comment.

Monkeykj,

Calvin never use another id to post in i3. i3 Admin can verify this. Syndicates and con man are the ones who create multiple ids to confuse people.

So you better wake up.Now go buy any DRB on weakness before it flies higher.

Posted by coldinvestor > 2017-03-10 08:06 | Report Abuse

每天做梦是美好的事。

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2017-03-10 10:00 | Report Abuse

DRB have potential but weigh down by alot baggages. Syed Mokthar is a low profile operator but with good political connections & patronage, apart from DRB he has other listed entitiues. Proton on his own cannot compete or survive in the current business enviroment. DRB need to divest Proton but to whom is a big Q mark? this is just my personal take

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-10 11:49 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

Today Mr Market gone GaGa chasing IWCity Merger.

Will they chase DRB/POS JV with Alibaba later?

Will they also chase PSA/Geely JV with Proton/Lotus also?

Will they Go GaGa if Arab Funds Buy Into Bank Maumalat?

Any one of these 3 might be coming soon.

Posted by derrick8228 > 2017-03-10 12:43 | Report Abuse

It is a task for him to prove that he is smarter than Dr. Mahathir so he wants to revive DRB & Claim the Credit for turning it around!

Smart need to prove....???!!!

Posted by derrick8228 > 2017-03-10 12:53 | Report Abuse

Don't you SEE? Can't you READ? ALL THE PLANS, SPEECHES & ACTIONS ARE POINTING TOWARD DRB!

YES! DRB STANDS OUT AMONG THE 1,000 STOCKS OF KLSE WHICH PM NAJIB TOOK A DEEP PERSONAL INTEREST

U are a very great and strong sales person....i like to read your blog Calvin, keep it up....

Posted by derrick8228 > 2017-03-10 17:47 | Report Abuse

Frontrunner for Proton’s foreign strategic partner (FSP), Zhejiang Geely, may make a shock exit from negotiations, if a report by The Star is to be believed. The English language daily, quoting Bloomberg, states that the Chinese carmaker’s chairman Li Shufu is planning to pull its bid due to the national carmaker’s parent company DRB-Hicom’s indecision regarding the partnership.

According to the original report by the business publication, Li said that this was because DRB-Hicom kept changing its plans. “They keep changing, today it’s this, tomorrow’s it’s that,” he said in an interview in Beijing today. “They haven’t decided what they want.”

Reports have placed Geely and France’s Groupe PSA as leading parties to become Proton’s partner, with the former said to have previously promised DRB-Hicom some of the latest vehicle technologies it has developed with Volvo’s input as part of the deal. Sources claimed that Geely was looking to break into right-hand-drive (RHD) markets with the partnership, tapping it via Proton.

Both Proton CEO Datuk Ahmad Fuaad Kenali and a company spokesperson declined to comment on this development, Bloomberg reported. On the other side, PSA reportedly confirmed last week that it had submitted an offer for the partnership, which would allow access to Proton’s underutilised facilities to serve as a production and export base, expanding the company’s presence in the South East Asian region.

For its part, DRB-Hicom has already stated that Proton’s strategic partner will only be announced by end of the first half of 2017, pending detailed negotiations with the bidders to ensure that they meet three key criteria – a strategic, operational and cultural fit. It also said that it will maintain a significant equity in Proton as it is the first national and ASEAN’s only car manufacturer.

https://paultan.org/2017/03/03/geely-may-pull-out-of-proton-partnership-bid-report/

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-11 00:38 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

Every thing is in impeccable timing.

This March 22nd - 23rd Jack Ma will be in Malaysia

ECOMMERCE FREE TRADE ZONE will finally be launched by Jack Ma of Alibaba

The Top News will be ALibaba Jv with Pos/Drb

See

http://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/03/219523/najib-tweets-invitation-global-transformation-forum

LOO99

1,631 posts

Posted by LOO99 > 2017-03-12 13:04 | Report Abuse

Drb meletup sooner than expected???

Posted by culbertlim > 2017-03-13 14:38 | Report Abuse

Gadang is the best, 60% upside, next week sure RM2,

calvintaneng

53,169 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-03-19 14:02 | Report Abuse

Hi guys

What Pm Najib proposed in 2017 Budget Speech for DRB/POS will happen soon by next week

It is well purposed, planned & now put into practice

Airport ECommerce Hub of all places
Only DRB got 2 Cargo Planes which are injected into POS

See

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/19/jack-ma-to-launch-alibabas-regional-distribution-hub-in-malaysia/

Post a Comment
Market Buzz