Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by HauToInvest 2017-06-27 02:31

teoct

480 posts

Posted by teoct > 2017-06-26 12:46 | Report Abuse

A good estimation of revenue growth. But of course there are many other factors that can make the estimated revenue higher or lower. "It is good to be roughly right than precisely wrong" John Maynard Keynes

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 13:50 | Report Abuse

no idea why net margin is lower...but I am a buyer , not seller/

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:56 | Report Abuse

I am encouraged by the 2 for 15 free warrants.....not a 1 for 1 free warrants which floods the market. and too greedy.

Posted by HauToInvest > 2017-06-26 16:27 | Report Abuse

@stockmanmy, I suppose you read its Q4 management discussion about its operating margin. Do you mean you doubt it or you have another thought?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 16:34 | Report Abuse

I read the company announcement....I still don't understand how they cannot sell at higher prices if raw materials prices has increased.

But nevertheless, I remain a buyer, not a seller.

a company in rapid growth phases some times has to suffer lower margins due to increased fixed costs and depreciation and takes a few quarters for margins to normalise. ...so, I expect the company to report better margins in coming quarters.

Posted by HauToInvest > 2017-06-27 02:31 | Report Abuse

@stockmanmy, i share the same opinion. The depreciation charges and fix costs due to the new production facilities start on the first day of its service life, even though its capacity is far from fully utilized. It probably takes some quarters to achieve its normal level of margin.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz