HaoRan

275 posts

Posted by HaoRan > 2017-06-30 15:20 | Report Abuse

All the best Jeff! :)

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2017-06-30 15:31 | Report Abuse

Good one, Mohamad Jeffrey Ismail.
Dfine your own edge, it will return u along the way.

Posted by Amit Khindriya > 2017-07-01 01:25 | Report Abuse

Well done

kser

158 posts

Posted by kser > 2017-07-01 19:46 | Report Abuse

all the best bro!

yfchong

5,743 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2017-07-01 19:53 | Report Abuse

bravo......

Jeffbkt

130 posts

Posted by Jeffbkt > 2017-07-01 20:24 | Report Abuse

Well done. It is a blessing in disguise that you didn't win in the early stage when you were not even know what is stock market. Many beginner lost a lot of money because they don't know how to differentiate between luck and skill. Luck will always come to the end one day but skill is where you develop for your long time investment. You must learn from others but not follows others. The end of day, you need to have your own strategy that suit you because of your emotion and your capital is different from others. Be humble and keep learning and improving your strategy that is able to continue working in different market condition.
Besides learning how to invest in right stock, the more difficult part will come is when to sell for profit taking and sometimes is to cut loss. On top of it, you also need to learn portfolio management and capital management which will decide how many stocks to invest and the ratio of cash vs investment in different marker condition. Lastly, you need to be active in the investment forum to learn the world and domestic macro economy which will help you to make a better decision on the company to invest.

mikejal

26 posts

Posted by mikejal > 2017-07-03 09:36 | Report Abuse

good article

Posted by Mohamad Jeffrey Ismail > 2017-07-04 03:52 | Report Abuse

Thank you Jeffbkt for sharing the advice which I feel so valuable. It is an honour for me and I am really appreciate all piece of your advice. N I believe you has been investing for long time. Also thank you to all members that gives advice and wishes. Wish all the best to all of you.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz