4 comment(s). Last comment by easypeasy 2017-09-28 10:01

Posted by Bruce88 > 2017-08-07 16:50 | Report Abuse

There are many such cari-makan sifu in today market place...CP Teh is a typical example. haha

Posted by Wendy San Mei Ling > 2017-08-07 17:02 | Report Abuse

If its that easy why don't u do that?

Posted by Wendy San Mei Ling > 2017-08-07 18:25 | Report Abuse

i don't agreed with your theory. Example, maybe some of the sifu only teaching "google" knowledge, but for me charge only a few hundred dollar then there is a speaker to tell me everything about basic investing skill in a very short time and i can save all my time for others. Lets say, if i need to google it my self and read all those article it tooks me maybe 1 month? 2 weeks? or 1 weeks? i believe attn class is the most efficient way to me which only a few hundred dollar. I have attd a lots classes actually, i know some of the knowledges which i can google it by my self and i also can learn from my mistake by my self, but i think if sifu can tell me something in a very short time and share some of their experienced and mistakes to me, it is worth. Just a few hundred dollar~ Buy a few books also spend that much la. One more point, what u mentioned is "If those sifu very good in investment,they no need to charge u la" hmm..... So? u expect those super investor give u their knowledge for free? Yes, there is someone doing it (Coldeye & KYY), but not everyone willing to share their skill for free lo.

easypeasy

Posted by easypeasy > 2017-09-28 10:01 | Report Abuse

aiya, cari makan only ma, give people chance to make money la, if everyone is so smart, very hard to cari makan you know...
One of my friend tried this, he only has 1 year experience in stock market, wear sui sui and go held a talk, easily make 10k + in a single talk, so good...next time can do talk for forex trading...