Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by JenniferParks511 2019-01-15 02:36

Flintstones

1,762 posts

Posted by Flintstones > 2017-08-21 13:13 | Report Abuse

Better dont waste your time day trading. How long u been trading? 10 yrs? And u still live in that rented apartment of yours with proton car while your friends and colleagues are living in semi d and bungalows in taman tun chaufetred in mercedes s class.

CharlesT

14,609 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2017-08-21 14:17 | Report Abuse

Cpteh refused to cut loss from i3....still dreaming of getting newbies for his cohort 23...after years of trying...

LA777

3,383 posts

Posted by LA777 > 2017-08-21 19:25 | Report Abuse

Speechless....

Posted by Emmastone > 2017-08-23 05:03 | Report Abuse

My Boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. During this time my mother passed away from cancer and we have moved in together into a property that I have purchased. My Boyfriend and I are the same age, 25. He has been unemployed for over a year now and I have had to start working extra hours on the weekend to pay the bills. I thought that he understood that I had to work, however today he sat on the couch doing nothing while I was working. I then stopped working to spend time with him and half way through our first movie, he got up and decided to go to a friends house because we are drifting? I told him I thought he was rude doing this, he just threatened to leave me and left? Every time we have an argument he threatens to leave me and i m so scared and confused that he finally broke up with me. All I do is try to make the situation better for him but today i am happy, so excited that the he is back and promised never to break up with me again, this happened with the help of Dr. Mack after looking for help for the past 3 months and i was lucky to meet Dr Mack, His love spell work faster with no side effect contact him through
email:Dr_mack@yahoo. com

MariaC

2 posts

Posted by MariaC > 2017-09-07 08:48 | Report Abuse

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me.� My name is maria cooker.� My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on.� There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.� If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem.� Here's his contact: orkstarspell@ gmail. com
Contact him for the following:

- If you want your ex back permanently.

- You want to be promoted in your office.

- You want Women/Men to run after you.

- If you want a Pregnancy spell.

- Herpes hpv1/hpv2 Cure.

- Make your Partner to Love you alone forever.

- Help bringing Relations out of Prison

- HIV/AIDS Cure.

- Revenge and Death spell.

- Money spell.

Contact him today on:
orkstarspell@ gmail. com � you can also visit his website: orkstarspell. tk or send a message to him on what's app + 2349039553523

Posted by JenniferParks511 > 2019-01-15 02:36 | Report Abuse

Life is always beautiful when you have someone you love to share the beauty of life and who will love is as much as we desire i acted badly and my husband left me for six months, i did all i could to get him back but he did not come back i was lonely, devastated and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and powerful man or WhatsApp +2348156148821 wuselovespelltemple@gmail.com who helped me brought back my husband and now he loves me far more than ever am so happy with life now thank you so much Dr. WUSE

Post a Comment
Market Buzz