Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by lakshmikosuri 2022-04-26 18:06

Posted by Yong Chu Eu > 2017-09-04 12:31 | Report Abuse

ok, noted. Will do but for time being, i am sharing financial stress management to Smart Investor and will post here also. If you have any doubt on will, you can email me too

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2017-09-04 14:35 | Report Abuse

I have a question for you..
Are ASN funds covered by Professional will like Rockwill, amanah etc?

Posted by Yong Chu Eu > 2017-09-04 16:09 | Report Abuse

depend whether you want to put it into your will or not, if not some unit trust company offer trust nomination where you can nominate someone to get the money within 14days

Junichiro

2,039 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2017-09-08 21:48 | Report Abuse

Regarding ASN, is it covered by Will if it is stated in the Will that all assets of the deceased shall be divided in equal shares among the beneficaries ?? Or is it necessary to state specifically in the Will as regards ASN ?
I have seen Wills made by some of my friends long before they invest in ASN but did not make a new Will to cover the situation.

Posted by Yong Chu Eu > 2017-09-11 18:11 | Report Abuse

For a legal professional will, it should cover "Residuary Clause" which is the most important clause in will, it will cover new acquired asset or any asset that we missed

Posted by Yong Chu Eu > 2017-09-11 18:13 | Report Abuse

For Unit Trust Investment, there is a trust nomination option available to investor where you can pay about RM70 or RM80 to setup a trust nomination to your beneficiary, they will get the money within 14 days from the death date. Even this part is not mentioned in will, should not be a problem

Posted by lakshmikosuri > 2022-04-26 18:06 | Report Abuse

Good post.
How to increase your credit card limit and get more information please visit my sit https://govtjobstyari.com/

Post a Comment
Market Buzz