2 people like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Life1nvest 2017-09-13 15:39

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-09-12 17:01 | Report Abuse

superb presentation..need to really study this!

Posted by Chong Jiunn Hau > 2017-09-12 19:01 | Report Abuse

Thank you for such a detail analysis and provided so much information. BTW SerbaDk is not really belongs to oil and gas sector (although its business all related to oil and gas), it is actually under trade and services. It is an engineering company rather than an O&G company, that's why its NP margin and RoE were so impressive.

windcloud

1,393 posts

Posted by windcloud > 2017-09-13 12:11 | Report Abuse

good articles ..... think want to buy a later time as limited capital .... but think should buy now as anytime will burst ...... among O&G counter (serbadk is under EPCC still considered O&G as like Deleum) this one is good counter ..... must squeeze to buy first.

Posted by Life1nvest > 2017-09-13 15:39 | Report Abuse

Thank you probability sifu.

Hi Chong, I am totally agreed with u, SERBADK is an engineering company instead of Oil and Gas company, the boss is so smart to position itself in the niche market, and he knows SERBADK cannot over depends on PETRONAS, he managed to diversify its revenue stream from so many countries. If u study carefully with its acquisition, the boss not only secures an asset but also increase their portfolio and order in O&M segment. I believe the management is very brilliant and prudent. We should invest in this kind of good company!

Investing is all about timing, I could be wrong in timing but I am sure this is a good company, thanks for your comment Windcloud.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz