Be the first to like this.

24 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2017-10-16 23:18

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2017-10-14 16:59 | Report Abuse

I am not agree from 1 to 3

Posted by coffeemoney > 2017-10-14 17:56 | Report Abuse

Those tips are all successful investors thinkings. They already make lots of money from the market and are not fear of losing their money, they are all loaded with plenty of money. Different from me, unlike me, a small budget retail investor with capital less than 50,000 MYR.

This is one of the worst tips in my opinion:
3. Be ready for yr shares to go -100% without fear losing money.

Yea, no cut loss strategy, only brainless will be ready for their share to go -100% loss. Let a share to go -100% loss, rather than selling it at 0.005? Hey 0.005 is still money!

A scenario from CAP (5229), a company that is suspended by Bursa due to delay in submission of its financial report. CAP is the first company that the company's auditor retracts its annual financial report in MALAYSIA!

Why?

Because of hidden financial statements and submission of false financial summary. Based on a statement released by its auditor PKF MALAYSIA, CAP have a shockingly undisclosed borrowings. Based on that, the company is at NET LIABILITY.

On the last trading day before the suspension takes effect, the PRICE is 0.005 (BID) and 0.010 (OFFER). Would you still hold that share? I would sell it all at 0.005. A million of the share still worth RM 5000. Still not a total loss. You still get a part of your money back. Rather than letting it turns into dusts.

To Dr. Neoh,
Rich investor can afford to lose! Because they have already earn allot previously.

SMALL BUDGET INVESTOR AND RICH INVESTOR ARE DIFFERENT IN MANAGING THEIR INVESTMENTS.

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-14 18:03 | Report Abuse

All depend on your strategies and needs. Threre are no correct answers.

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-14 18:09 | Report Abuse

But there are good, mediocre and bad investors. Even if they invest in same stocks, the results would be different.

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-10-14 18:28 | Report Abuse

THUMBS UP TO GREAT CHAMPION MASTER SIFU DR NEOH!!!

I think there is an incomplete quote of Dr. Neoh's words which were derived from Legendary Investor Peter Lynch

Peter Lynch mentioned buying 10 Value Growth stocks in diversification rather than sorchai John LUser who whacked Melewar at 60 sen. All eggs in one basket style. Later Melewar crashed 50% to less than 30 sen now.
This one fella you must avoid.

Now Peter said that if out of 10 counters you might see 0ne or two go to zero (the maximum total loss of one stock is 100%)

However, if among the 10 stocks you chose if one turns into a 10 baggars (that means it goes up 1,000%) this single stock up 1,000% will more than make up for the 2 (200% that go bankrupt).

So you must quote Dr. Neoh & Peter Lynch in full context.

Remember this quote:

"A Text; Taken out of Context; is a Pretext"

NOW CALVIN & JOHOR SIFU HAVE BENEFITED TREMENDOUSLY FROM DR. NEOH'S TEACHINGS FOR MANY YEARS AND STILL DO NOW

1) DR. Neoh recommended in his "Monthly Digest" 2 "seemingly" very lousy stocks

One is longkang & another sampah

1) MUDA (the rubblsh waste paper recycling company) Yes, Muda deals with rubbish! But at 35 sen Muda gives a 2 sen dividend. Muda up 700% later to over Rm2.00 & split.

2) Same goes for OKA dealing with "longkang" or drain pipes. Calvin bought lots of OKA at 35 sen in those days when Dr. Neoh highlighted that price has fallen to attractive level & Oka is "worth another look
Like Muda - OKA also powered to cross Rm2.00 and split (Up 700%)

But SkpRes was below 10 sen when Dr. Neoh mentioned it. Today it is over Rm1.00 a 10 baggars.

So were Ajiya - My Johor Sifu made Rm1.5 millions from Ajiya. Dr. Neoh is still holding his 600,000 shares of Ajiya (if he sells today he could make Rm2 millions.

Yes, Dr. Neoh is a millionaire maker!

If only you guys know "Investment History"

Thank you

Calvin Tan

Posted by coffeemoney > 2017-10-14 18:34 | Report Abuse

So? Not everyone are as lucky as Dr. Neoh.

jackfruit

544 posts

Posted by jackfruit > 2017-10-14 18:51 | Report Abuse

Hello Calvin Tan, U should follow your sifu Dr Neoh and silang 600,000 share on Mui and also 600,000 share on BJCorp and hold for 5years. After 5years U sure become millionaire. Your sifu did it and U can also do it.

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-10-14 22:20 | Report Abuse

Jackfruit,

Millionaire? I became one decades ago.

Calvin is here not to become a millionaire but to share my joy.

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2017-10-14 22:24 | Report Abuse

So many jackpot call but only millionaire?

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2017-10-14 22:39 | Report Abuse

old fark just here to ho lang kang. not here to make money

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-14 22:44 | Report Abuse

MARKET BUZZ: Malaysia Tech Stocks Hit Near 13-Year High On Earnings Hopes
https://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Nikkei-Markets/MARKET-BUZZ-Malaysia-Tech-Stocks-Hit-Near-13-Year-High-On-Earnings-Hopes

Posted by I LOVE Hengyuan, SEXY BABE RM21 > 2017-10-15 12:35 | Report Abuse

Where is the graph. Can't see

Posted by I LOVE Hengyuan, SEXY BABE RM21 > 2017-10-15 19:55 | Report Abuse

Whatever he said, u better remember and frame into pictures on wall! Rehearse it! When I look at his words, I find wisdoms!

Posted by I LOVE Hengyuan, SEXY BABE RM21 > 2017-10-15 19:56 | Report Abuse

He trying to convey same message, stock maximum losses is 100%, upside is ovEr 100%

ali

22 posts

Posted by ali > 2017-10-16 00:35 | Report Abuse

jack neoh

tecpower

3,536 posts

Posted by tecpower > 2017-10-16 11:36 | Report Abuse

Malaysia shares may follow US inflation cue
http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/malaysia-shares-may-follow-us-inflation-cue

Alex Foo

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-10-16 12:28 | Report Abuse

tq for sharing

Alex Foo

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-10-16 12:29 | Report Abuse

i'm more to Fisher's and Lynch's growth stock play. But I must acknowledge that investors who hold to the value approach will be richly rewarded if they can exercise patience.

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-16 17:59 | Report Abuse

Only Malaysian stocks have been bearish recently. Stocks in the rest of the world are bullish. Don't sell Malaysian stocks in that case. No actual risk-off sentiment has been prominent. In fact the KLCI rose before the closing today as it was oversold.It's a matter of time for Malaysian stocks to catch up with stocks in the rest of the world.

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-16 18:51 | Report Abuse

More bullish on Asia | http://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/293715

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-16 22:58 | Report Abuse

EMERGING MARKETS-China outlook helps emerging stocks scale fresh 6-yr high
https://uk.reuters.com/article/emerging-markets/emerging-markets-china-outlook-helps-emerging-stocks-scale-fresh-6-yr-high-idUKL8N1MR1R9

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-16 23:05 | Report Abuse

Off The Wire
SE Asia Stocks-Most gain; Singapore hits over 2-month high
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets broadly ended higher on Monday, with Singapore hitting an over two-month high, reflecting strength in global equities after upbeat Chinese data.

Asian shares rallied to a decade-high after figures showed China's producer prices beat market expectations, while Singapore shares extended gains for a third session on better-than-expected economic growth in the July-September quarter. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan rose for a fifth straight session to its highest since late 2007. The trade-reliant economy's September export data is due on Tuesday. Analysts polled by Reuters expect a fifth consecutive month of rise in non-oil domestic exports. "Singapore reported very strong economic growth, and overall sentiment in the global economy is at a sustainable pace, attributed to the inflation on the U.S. side," said Colin Tan, an analyst from KGI Securities.

In the United States, soaring gasoline prices helped consumer prices in September grow the most in eight months, but underlying inflation remained muted. In Southeast Asia, Indonesian stocks ended 0.4 percent higher after data showed that the region's largest economy posted a trade surplus, higher than what was recorded in August. Thai stocks rose 0.9 percent to a fresh 24-year high, with energy and financial stocks driving gains.

Malaysia's benchmark index was flat at the end of trade as gains in utilities were offset by losses in financials.

http://www.kitco.com/news/2017-10-16/SE-Asia-Stocks-Most-gain-Singapore-hits-over-2-month-high.html

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2017-10-16 23:12 | Report Abuse

Most Asian markets advance after lower-than-expected U.S. inflation data

KUALA LUMPUR (Nikkei Markets) -- Singapore stocks rose for a third day on Monday, tracking gains in most regional markets after lower-than-expected U.S. inflation data. Malaysia stocks were little changed amid lingering concerns over foreign fund outflows.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Equities/Singapore-stocks-rise-for-third-day-Malaysian-equities-little-changed

calvintaneng

53,256 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-10-16 23:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz